MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was not referring to where she grew up. Was referring to Farmington Hills. I am well acquainted with Redford and know better. I also know her siblings and wasn't saying anything negative about her parents. Farmington Hills is usually considered upper middle class, but thanks for splitting hairs. I was just pointing out the political environment. AG who wants to be Guv is big on human trafficking. It wasn't meant to be taken any further than just noting that the politicians showing up doesn't necessarily mean anything more than just them showing up. Doesn't mean it has any more serious implications.

The vigil was very well done! A true testament of the strength of the Redford community! The amount of people in attendance was inspiring to say the least and truly left me in awe! Officer Jennifer Mansfield did an outstanding job focusing on safety and educating the community on apps teens use to hide data. She mentioned an app called the vault that looks like an icon similar to a calculator which teens use to hide communications and pictures. One of Dani's friends sang the song imagine by John Lennon. It brought tears to my eyes! The pastor who spoke at the end focused on angels who would search the far corners for Dani! I just though I'd share for those unable to watch!
I love that song too! I cried as well.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Ws ot referring to where she grew up. Was referring to Farmington Hills. I am well acquainted with Redford and know better. I also know her siblings and wasn't saying anything negative about her parents. Farmington Hills is usually considered upper middle class, but thanks for splitting hairs. I was just pointing out the political environment. AG who wants to be Guv is big on human trafficking. It wasn't meant to be taken any further than just noting that the politicians showing up doesn't necessarily mean anything more than just them showing up. Doesn't mean it has any more serious implications.

I knew what you meant from the get go. Its ashame that when your love one goes missing you have to bust your butt to get attention.

Look at what else they got all 3 major local media stations giving attention. To me the Stislicki's have laid out a "how to" for others who may find themselves in such a horrible situation. My hat is off to what they have done and the strength they have found to do this.

Mostly a lurker, been following this case for the past few threads.
Wasn't there a girl recently missing (like September) from Farmington Hills? Elizabeth Hock? They found her body on the roof of a Home Depot, her car was in the lot, and her belongings were in her car. Similar circumstances, they even look similar, and I wonder if they lived close to each other. Has this been discussed at all? If so, point me to it. I hate to say it, but I wonder if they're searching roofs...

Prayers for DS to be found. I'm glad some of you were able to attend the vigil.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mostly a lurker, been following this case for the past few threads.
Wasn't there a girl recently missing (like September) from Farmington Hills? Elizabeth Hock? They found her body on the roof of a Home Depot, her car was in the lot, and her belongings were in her car. Similar circumstances, they even look similar, and I wonder if they lived close to each other. Has this been discussed at all? If so, point me to it. I hate to say it, but I wonder if they're searching roofs...

Prayers for DS to be found. I'm glad some of you were able to attend the vigil.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yes it has, I do not recall which thread. The poster bettydaviseyes posted more then once links to news article on what was the final determination.

Sorry but I left my laptop at work and my iPad is giving me fits to do searches on it. Try searches with either Elizabeth Hock or bettydaviseyes.

I know I've been bad at keeping up with this thread- but someone please bare with me lol.

Has the security guard been at his home? What was the talk with him being in Ohio?

Can someone please elaborate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d3efd0bbfc20c7090685beaaa6e46fc8.png
811347bdd6f7bd2321b0c89e9a2f7a4c.png

Sort of wished they showed more texts from DS, if there were any. Now I'm left to wonder if in fact DS never said anything about stopping home for an overnight bag (despite all the pages of speculation over what that meant) was just something that got misconstrued? I wonder if some people took tidying up as running home to do so? JMO, I kind of took it like she had to tidy up at work before leaving. Watched all the way from NJ, what a beautiful and strong family the Stislicki's are, along with all you wonderful people out there in Michigan! You are in my prayers everyday and every night!

Not sure, but I think she had mentioned the running home and packing a bag in a phone call to the friend earlier (4:15ish)? It looks like these texts would've come after that initial discussion, as a follow-up for DS to let her know she'd be leaving soon. JMO

Sort of wished they showed more texts from DS, if there were any. Now I'm left to wonder if in fact DS never said anything about stopping home for an overnight bag (despite all the pages of speculation over what that meant) was just something that got misconstrued? I wonder if some people took tidying up as running home to do so? JMO, I kind of took it like she had to tidy up at work before leaving. Watched all the way from NJ, what a beautiful and strong family the Stislicki's are, along with all you wonderful people out there in Michigan! You are in my prayers everyday and every night!

I know I've been bad at keeping up with this thread- but someone please bare with me lol.

Has the security guard been at his home? What was the talk with him being in Ohio?

Can someone please elaborate?

No solid confirmation on SG being at his home, speculation is no.

The talk on Ohio was based on speculation, which was based on stuff that is not allowed on websleuths, no solid confirmation.

How much of either is left in the threads that was not deleted, I don't know as I've not looked back through them.

So thoughtful of you to attend in support for Dani, Ozoner! At one point, I heard the officer estimate 300 people (when noting only 4 or so knew what the Vault app was. I don't recall seeing a shot of the attendees. But I was so moved when they asked those to stand who had never met DS and the shuffling of chairs and people raising was so loud it was clear that DS has touched so many strangers and the community has embraced her family.

I have this app! I don't use it to hide stuff from my loved ones but to store sensitive data. I just use it as an extra precaution in case my phone is ever lost or stolen. The app's icon really does look (exactly) like the iPhone's calculator app. It also looks and functions just like a calculator when you open it up too. It doesn't prompt you for a password or anything. After the "calculator" comes up, you type in the pin code you created during setup (as if you were keying in those numbers on the calculator) and then the screen changes to display the files you've uploaded onto the app. I hadn't thought about teens using it to hide stuff, but I can certainly see why they would.

All day I have been troubled with these thoughts , after this last theory I need to let it unfold how it does. I have spent countless days and hours trying to come up with anything that might help. I think the simplest theory was what we felt early on. I believe with all my heart that Danielle's character is exactly what her family and friends have shared with the world. She is a well loved , beautiful , kind and talented young woman.

The victim of a crime through no fault of her own period .

I don't know if he singled Danielle out because she resembles someone very close to him and maybe his thoughts were he could replace that someone with Danielle. Or he noticed how people naturally gravitated to her and he took interest in her in a physical kinda way. Maybe he hit on her a few times and she declined his advances. It might have put him in a rejection revenge frame of mind that turned to stalking. Maybe he thought he would try again the day she went missing. Either he was waiting for her in the ML parking and asked her for a ride or he got in her car and forced her to drive to his house. I think he moved her from the Oxford house to wherever she is now and I don't think he did it alone.

( JMO )

I think he is not talking because he is stalling . Either waiting for a plea offer in exchange for her location or a family member with health issues could be declining.
( JMO )

Whoever has knowledge to what happened to Danielle or where she is could also be in danger especially if he believes he will be betrayed. I don't think he handles rejection well.
( JMO )

I don't know if HT has been taken off the table in this case for sure yet but every time someone mentions Ohio, I think back to this article I accidentally stumbled on a few weeks ago. I'm only following two cases here, the case of Sarah Stern from NJ who also went missing Dec. 2 and Danielle's. I can't imagine either case being related in any other way than the date which is actually what brought me to DS's thread. My hair just about stood on end when I read the article as it mentions Michigan and New Jersey, honestly I was sick to my stomach at the coincidence and timing.

I know anything about Ohio mentioned here has been speculation only in regard to SG, but it kept me wondering if there might be a strong HT route from Michigan through Ohio, through Pennsylvania (where NJ girl was located on route to MI), to NJ and NY. A lot of rural area there, to either hide out or drive. (to clarify, not including SG in the HT angle here, just elaborating on the locations) Thought I'd share the article because just enforces how important and wide spread the SM campaigns need to be for these girls, no matter why they were abducted.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ts-man-charged-sex-trafficking-case/95538162/

All day I have been troubled with these thoughts , after this last theory I need to let it unfold how it does. I have spent countless days and hours trying to come up with anything that might help. I think the simplest theory was what we felt early on. I believe with all my heart that Danielle's character is exactly what her family and friends have shared with the world. She is a well loved , beautiful , kind and talented young woman.

The victim of a crime through no fault of her own period .

I don't know if he singled Danielle out because she resembles someone very close to him and maybe his thoughts were he could replace that someone with Danielle. Or he noticed how people naturally gravitated to her and he took interest in her in a physical kinda way. Maybe he hit on her a few times and she declined his advances. It might have put him in a rejection revenge frame of mind that turned to stalking. Maybe he thought he would try again the day she went missing. Either he was waiting for her in the ML parking and asked her for a ride or he got in her car and forced her to drive to his house. I think he moved her from the Oxford house to wherever she is now and I don't think he did it alone.

( JMO )

I think he is not taking because he is stalling . Either waiting for a plea offer in exchange for her location or a family member with health issues could be declining.
( JMO )

Whoever has knowledge to what happened to Danielle or where she is could also be in danger especially if he believes he will be betrayed. I don't think he handles rejection well.
( JMO )
Another part about this theory that I find very hard to dismiss is the timing of the person being in the hospital and coming home.

My vote is tidying up at home. It's not as if it's out of the way.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My research leads me to indicate that if the SG did do something with DS, he had approximately 18 hours to do so before he was out in public again.

Is there a place within this website where we can learn from each other techniques for how to investigate online ? For example the only new thing I've learned in the last few weeks is www.familytreenow.com
What other sites are good?

My research leads me to indicate that if the SG did do something with DS, he had approximately 18 hours to do so before he was out in public again.

One could have gone to one of the lakes and back. 18 hours. Sheesh. That's so much time. I'm sure they've pinged his phone? Or maybe one would have to allow that to happen.. I've never heard of someone hiring a lawyer quicker than an acknowledged POI. But, he's innocent. And innocent people cooperate with law enforcement. They try to help, even after hiring a lawyer for themselves.. No? They needed a search warrant for his home, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member