MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to venture a guess, it sounds to me lIke the screenshots answer everyone's question of why didn't she have a bag packed if she knew she was going there. This looks to me like DS and her friend DVD have plans that evening to do just as they've said...have dinner. Then on friday, the friend let DS know that she called in to work, and since she works nights would mean they could do a sleepover instead. JMO
Exactly- agree 100%. Screenshots of texts can be interpreted 20 different ways especially when we don't have the texts before that. "i called in"- could have meant she called into work THAT NIGHT or the day after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

What if they find no traces of her at the SG s house or any of the cars?
Then where do we go?

RE: how the jeep ended up at the apartment complex- IMO, the perp gained access to her car at some point on 12/2. Perp drove the car to wherever DS is now, drove back to the IG apartments either himself or had somebody else drive it, parked it where DS would typically park it (or close enough,) left the IG complex by way of another vehicle, on foot, etc...has disposed of keys and phone to get rid of possible evidence. But left purse, computer and whatever else may not have perp's touch DNA or other evidence. At some point probably got the interior wiped down. IMO only

Are there any public transportation stops near Danielle's home? That would be less risky than Uber (someone could possibly blend in).

Maybe never? JMO

I live in MI. When my then-13-year-old daughter got mixed up with an 18-year-old from out-of-state she met online, I reported it to the police (in addition to inappropriate material being exchanged -on my daughter's end, as well as his-, there were fraudulent credit card activities involved also, among others), and LE took her cell phone as evidence (no search warrant was needed because we gave it to them willingly). By the time a "warrant of extradition" was issued out of MI, he was facing unrelated charges in his state, was already in jail there, and so far has not been arrested on the charges involving my daughter.

After LE took her phone into custody, I did not replace it right away, but a year later, I finally caved and told her she could have a phone only if LE was willing to give us her old phone back (I was not about to get her a brand-new phone). We visited the detective assigned to the case, and he told us since there still is a chance our local prosecutor may decide to have the individual arrested and brought back to MI, he wouldn't be able to give the phone back to us at this time, and perhaps never.

I am sorry this is only anecdotal, but I thought I'd share.

The release of those text messages in the form and substance don't allow us to do anything but speculate. We aren't getting full context. We don't see Dani's phone to see if she was also texting mom, friends etc...
I honestly don't see where we can take that snippet and form anything more than we already knew. We knew they were meeting, we knew she was leaving early and we knew that Sarah tried to text her a few times before going over to her apt.

If he murdered her..... would he really drive her car back To her apt then walk to a bar where he would be seen. Then call an uber where he will be seen again?

I still think she drove to her apt to get her bag for her visit with the friend.
And I know I know there is speculation she didnt drive her own car there.
But i still think someone was waiting for her when she arrived home.
All just my opinion. Speculation

It's not total speculation. LE said they do not believe she drove her car to apt. They just didn't pull that out of nowhere, something leads them to believe that.

The release of those text messages in the form and substance don't allow us to do anything but speculate. We aren't getting full context. We don't see Dani's phone to see if she was also texting mom, friends etc...
I honestly don't see where we can take that snippet and form anything more than we already knew. We knew they were meeting, we knew she was leaving early and we knew that Sarah tried to text her a few times before going over to her apt.

:goodpost: Don't know about the rest of you, but if what y'all are showing as a screenshot of her phone is what was shown to the TV audience, that's just plain wrong IMO...seems like sensationalism more than anything else.

What if they find no traces of her at the SG s house or any of the cars?
Then where do we go?

Got a feeling they found something since it was about a week or ten days after the first search that they said Danielle was a victim of a crime.

He could have walked a mile or so down the road and had Uber pick him up at a bar or restaurant. He could have done the same and called a friend. He could have walked/jogged all the way home for that matter. Any of those situations LE may know, but right now not enough to do anything with. More used later to paint a whole big picture.

All speculation on my part.

Good morning Gam!

Yes. This could certainly work, especially when you suggest he may have walked all the way home!

If he took her car to the apt in the early hours of the morning then he may have walked the entire distance home.

It is amazing what adrenaline can do to a person - if this is the case then he could have walked for days!

It's not total speculation. LE said they do not believe she drove her car to apt. They just didn't pull that out of nowhere, something leads them to believe that.

Right!! I think the missing keys is important, and that's why they're trying to find them. IMO whoever parked the car took the keys.

But what if someone drove and she was with them. They get to the apt and someone meets them there as Eileen suggested? Maybe surprised them? That's a stretch I know but I can see where Eileen's speculation (here and what I see as elsewhere) comes from.

I agree, considering how tight this has been kept, the fact that they stated that means we can probably bank on it. Taking the mattresses etc from the SG house is also pretty telling imo.

I don't know how the perp got the car to danis apt but they did, imo.

And I also believe that whomever did it had a relationship with her. They had knowledge of the spot, they didn't try to fake a robbery etc.

I can't tell you if it was an affair or unrequited, but I can tell you that this was imo a crime of passion. I don't believe it was premeditated. I don't believe it is as convoluted and complicated as some things I've read.

Good morning Gam!

Yes. This could certainly work, especially when you suggest he may have walked all the way home!

If he took her car to the apt in the early hours of the morning then he may have walked the entire distance home.

It is amazing what adrenaline can do to a body.
I know I read a case where this happened, I believe the person had on jogging type clothes and jogged. Pretty sure I read the case in a book that told the whole case. Memory for details like which case is not good, as I've read tons of books, cases here, cases on TV.

But what if someone drove and she was with them. They get to the apt and someone meets them there as Eileen suggested? Maybe surprised them? That's a stretch I know but I can see where Eileen's speculation (here and what I see as elsewhere) comes from.

Good morning KimoWAsabi,

I have been thinking about L.E. stating that they did not believe that D.S. drove her jeep home.

If I were the perp I would be afraid of noise/commotion if I drove to apartment with a victim. Wouldn't that double the risk? Bad enough for the perpetrator to be driving the car to the apartment but to have D.S. in the car as well. I'm not sure the perp would want to do this.

If they were ever stopped for some reason? Witnesses seeing him and D.S. get out of her jeep?

To me the simplest explanation is often the true one.

I am considering that he parked her car at the apartment and then walked home. If it was early morning hours (3ish?) then it would still be dark and as no one knew D.S. was missing yet then no one was looking for anyone/anything suspicious.

Only works IMO if someone surprised her only, or if SG had nothing to do with this. He's not missing, she is. Or if there was more then 1 person involved.

Good morning to you too. I don't know how to tag two posts at once Zen & Gam. But zen what if the crime hadn't been committed yet (i.e. She was voluntarily with the driver - if given the chance I never drive, even my own vehicle, esp in rush hour on Friday - again admittedly a stretch) but what if the driver and DS got there and then someone else committed a crime and the driver cared enough to cover for the criminal? This fits with what you questioned as well Gam. Third person involved and culpable at that.

Re: Risking the walk home ... he didn't know he had time in his side. In fact if he had the phone with texts he knew or reasonably believed at least the friend was looking/wondering.

Good morning to you too. I don't know how to tag two posts at once Zen & Gam. But zen what if the crime hadn't been committed yet (i.e. She was voluntarily with the driver - if given the chance I never drive, even my own vehicle, esp in rush hour on Friday - again admittedly a stretch) but what if the driver and DS got there and then someone else committed a crime and the driver cared enough to cover for the criminal? This fits with what you questioned as well Gam. Third person involved and culpable at that.

Re: Risking the walk home ... he didn't know he had time in his side. In fact if he had the phone with texts he knew or reasonably believed at least the friend was looking/wondering.

I doubt she didn't have a password or thumb print access on her phone. He most likely never thought she was going to meet anyone or had plans.

BBM
IMO this is one of the most crucial clues of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE