MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, interesting the dad said in the new video that the friend requested DS leave work early. It makes it sound like the friend really wanted to see her :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The friend requested DS leave early or DS requested from her employers that she could leave early? I read it the latter way, but god knows I could be wrong.

Thank you cujenn81 for taking the time to put the MSM timeline together! Gave me a different perspective to read over all the info in one shot. Just when I thought there couldn't possibly be any questions left that haven't gone unasked... after reading your post the first thing that came into my mind was, who gave the clothing description of DS that day? Probably a co worker (tho I'd be darned if I could remember anything my co workers wear!) Further down DS's mom mentions about the lining not being in the jacket, specifically stating what she was wearing was not proper for the weather. So I found myself thinking, why would I remove my liner.. perhaps if I was wearing a sweater as well? Point being, I wonder if the clothing description listed is what DS wore to work that day. I'm assuming it is but, does anyone know for sure? Could she have had a sweater on at work that's not accounted for after the fact? Insignificant questions here, but they leave me curious.

in the very beginning there was the boyfriend on instagram page that she went to the wedding with- anything come of him? he had gone to costa rica recently or something and hadn't really posted anything in regards to her disappearance ?

I have a question for Holocene that I'm not sure if he will be able to answer, but worth a shot. It seems like everyone is so tight lipped, we really haven't heard any intel from friends, family, or even a random coworkers that might leak something to media/on here or other similar sights. Has it been heavily stressed to anyone who might know a thing to keep quiet, or is the silence because know one knows a thing? Curious to know if there are answers out there that are being protected for good reason, or if things are at a complete stand still and that's why there are crickets.

Well, I suppose I'll just say a little of both. I don't have any big, dramatic revelations tucked away that could light the way to a cloud breaking revelation. I wish I did. There are other smaller things that have been kept quiet though. Some of them have made their way here regardless of how quiet I and others have tried to be. I am hoping that won't be detrimental to anything LE is handling, but I can only keep trying to do what Dani's parents would have all of us do in the meantime.

He said the old people moved out and he didn't know the new people.

He said "a couple" moved out, not "old people"...the only person that mentioned the elderly couple was the family friend who claims "there is an elderly couple living at the house including a women that is dealing with health problems"

No I don't... Government offices.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

We have SS (social security) that work in one of our buildings we (employer) own (I am a smoke buddy with one of them). They take inbound calls from clients helping them with social security questions

I think LE isn't about to show their hand. Goodness knows the perp/s are probably scouring all over the internet for anything that would tip them off to any impending moves towards resolution of the case. I'd prefer them to be unpleasantly surprised when there's that knock at the door to collect Dani to take her home or info leading them to her.

Praying not only for Dani, her family and friends, but for those working tirelessly behind the scenes with the wisdom, professional experience and if need be luck and/or divine intervention to do just that.

JMHOO

We have SS (social security) that work in one of our buildings we (employer) own (I am a smoke buddy with one of them). They take inbound calls from clients helping them with social security questions

I've spent to much time in this thread, and had to read your one line over. Smoke buddy has a new meaning for me now, I was like shoot Mustang is having a good time at work, lol.

I'm not sure how to make a separate thread. I hope this is OK to post. I'm not sure how sick the SG wife is, but maybe she saw a message on SG phone that they have been having a secret affair and maybe it's not the SG and it's the SG wife who did something with DS. JMO

I've spent to much time in this thread, and had to read your one line over. Smoke buddy has a new meaning for me now, I was like shoot Mustang is having a good time at work, lol.
Hahaha! I did a double take!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

With so little confirmed information and only left to gauge sentiments shared on the FDS page and elsewhere, sadly I was not feeling too optimistic earlier this week. Tonight I have renewed hope and wishing and praying that Danielle is found safe and soon.

Just talking out loud and in my opinion only. It wouldn't be unusual for the SG to have family/friends in Ohio. Say if hypothetically Danielle was taken out of state. A lot of people I know have friends/family there. Only about 45 min drive for most people in our area to get there. Google would also easily confirm that information.

RE: the items of Danielle's that is missing - if the abductor took the items, family members/employer/friends/others etc would have possibly seen them (and would be able to call in a tip) - maybe why so much emphasis on the keychain for example. Or if I was paying for gas, at a 7-11 store etc and saw that keychain, I would call in that tip. It's unique enough.

Thank you cujenn81 for taking the time to put the MSM timeline together! Gave me a different perspective to read over all the info in one shot. Just when I thought there couldn't possibly be any questions left that haven't gone unasked... after reading your post the first thing that came into my mind was, who gave the clothing description of DS that day? Probably a co worker (tho I'd be darned if I could remember anything my co workers wear!) Further down DS's mom mentions about the lining not being in the jacket, specifically stating what she was wearing was not proper for the weather. So I found myself thinking, why would I remove my liner.. perhaps if I was wearing a sweater as well? Point being, I wonder if the clothing description listed is what DS wore to work that day. I'm assuming it is but, does anyone know for sure? Could she have had a sweater on at work that's not accounted for after the fact? Insignificant questions here, but they leave me curious.

For what it's worth, if I'm going to be mostly indoors and in the car, I don't always wear a heavy jacket (or a sweater underneath my jacket) even when it's very cold out. There's no point in doing so if I'm just going from my front door to the car, and then from the warm car again to inside a building. So I don't find it strange that her jacket wasn't warm enough to wear in very cold weather.

The multi-layer jackets like DS's (I have a similar one) can get very warm very fast if they have all the layers intact. I reserve mine for times when I'm going to be outdoors for a longer period of time as it gets much too warm for commuting or shopping.

Lightweight tops tend not to have zippers; they're often used on clothes made of heavier knits and sweaters. I don't know but would guess many zip-up tops would be plenty warm enough on a cold day, and even more so under a jacket.

So, I think it appears DS was dressed for going to work and back, but not necessarily for braving the elements. JMO

It's been disclosed by a confirmed insider that DS did not always pack a bag because it wasn't an "every weekend" event. The Friday which she disappeared was one of those times she was "bagless". This is great to know because it means there is a good chance it was a late in the day decision. How interesting since she had to work in the morning and the friend had a goofy schedule too! So why THIS Friday since it wasn't even an every Friday event.
Now consider this. The plans are made late in the day and she conveys to a friend she is on the way over (a quick stop 1st). WHY WHY WHY didn't the friend worry enough to call the police. I agree with the theory she didn't expect "all of this" and hindsight is 20-20. But forget a disappearance. What do we do when this happens. We assume a car accident. Why wasn't she concerned about a car accident?!?!??!

One theory is: everyone puts too much trust into cell phones, smart phones or texting. No one really thinks their friend or family member who is an adult and not living with them is really, truly missing for about 24 hours. They think if something happens they will call or text. If they are in an MVA, the hospital will call etc... Also, sometimes plans change. Work says you must stay over. Mom fell and broke a hip etc... A friend or family member might be concerned if their loved one doesn't show at first and might call or text, but with cell phones we always think a person is safer than they really are, and something came up or they're upset and do not want to talk etc..

For what it's worth, if I'm going to be mostly indoors and in the car, I don't always wear a heavy jacket (or a sweater underneath my jacket) even when it's very cold out. There's no point in doing so if I'm just going from my front door to the car, and then from the warm car again to inside a building. So I don't find it strange that her jacket wasn't warm enough to wear in very cold weather.

The multi-layer jackets like DS's (I have a similar one) can get very warm very fast if they have all the layers intact. I reserve mine for times when I'm going to be outdoors for a longer period of time as it gets much too warm for commuting or shopping.

Lightweight tops tend not to have zippers; they're often used on clothes made of heavier knits and sweaters. I don't know but would guess many zip-up tops would probably be warm enough on a cold day, especially under a jacket.

So, I think it appears DS was dressed for going to work and back, but not necessarily for braving the elements. JMO

Agree. I NEVER wear a "winter" coat unless I'm skiing no matter how cold it is. I'm out the door and in my heated car within minutes and then into wherever I'm headed...where I usually end up feeling too warm to be wearing bulky clothes or coats. I also hate shoes so people probably think I'm always "underdressed " for the weather. (I wear shoes, just to clarify, I would just prefer flip flops.... :giggle: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro