MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actual text messages shown on WDIV just now between her and the friend she was meeting with that night. Hopefully someone can find a link. That takes out a lot of speculation if she possibly had other plans or meeting with someone else.

Anyone catch ch 4 news just now? I barely seen it, they showed a phone with text messages?

Paraphrasing, but first message was from to Dani to friend saying "they are letting me go, just have to tidy up a bit :)" and then her friend texting her a few times that night asking where she was/if she was okay. Didn't get a chance to see the times sent, I'm sure they will have a link available at some point.

Paraphrasing, but first message was from to Dani to friend saying "they are letting me go, just have to tidy up a bit :)" and then her friend texting her a few times that night asking where she was/if she was okay. Didn't get a chance to see the times sent, I'm sure they will have a link available at some point.

I hope so cause I caught a glimpse of something on one of the other channels earlier about them saying they talked to LE but they still working on it. Tried to find a link to actual video and can't find. It was ch 2 I think.

It seems there has been quite a shift in what LE is sharing with media this last week. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was neighbors with a former senator. Are you saying Levin lived in a blue collar neighborhood? Not trying to be rude, but I'm doubtful of that.

Are these the REAL texts or ones someone made up?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That was me just paraphrasing so that wasn't the actual text BUT the reporter said that the best friend showed her the texts while at the vigil, and they did have video/pictures of the friends iPhone showing the messages.

It seems there has been quite a shift in what LE is sharing with media this last week. Why?

I agree. I wonder why. They have been so tight lipped about everything.

My guess they don't have enough yet to make case on SG or SG turned out to not be a viable POI. My guess the first one.

All speculation by me!

Vigil report from WXYZ. Investigator told reporter she was taken by someone she knew. It's at the end of the video.

[video=youtube;RakdVlLtmVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RakdVlLtmVs[/video]

DS posted she lived next to (or near to Senator Levin) ? Have we heard from Senator Levin? He retired in December. No disrespect, but how does a 20 year old afford to be able to live next to a Senator with 30+ years of service? He is an amazing senator and man, who has done a great for state of Michigan.

Vigil report from WXYZ. Investigator told reporter she was taken by someone she knew. It's at the end of the video.

[video=youtube;RakdVlLtmVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RakdVlLtmVs[/video]

"Investigators are...focusing their investigation on someone she knew."

d3efd0bbfc20c7090685beaaa6e46fc8.png
811347bdd6f7bd2321b0c89e9a2f7a4c.png

Just let me know...what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online