MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would it be shoved under the seat? When you get in your car with things like that your natural movement is seat next to you or backseat right behind you....

If I'm running in somewhere, I can cram lots enough under seat in a newer model car so one can't see it as easy.

If I'm running in my house I would leave it on passenger seat where a good portion of women stick their purse and anything else in their hands.

She was staying overnight at friends and had to work in morning. Makes sense her computer was going with her on overnight.

Was it actually stated the laptop was under the seat? Wondering if I missed that. If this was me I would have probably put my purse on the passenger seat and possibly the laptop, or set the laptop on back seat if I was planning on driving home to grab a couple things. Then once I got home grabbed my things or if planning on running in for a couple minutes just left them in the vehicle. She was scheduled to work the next day so she would have needed the laptop most likely.

6 months ago, this is what DS key chain looks like:
http://www.instagram.com/p/BICsHuzDOXb/

If that is the case, and her apartment keys were found in her vehicle, that means that someone physically separated them from the key ring. Why? I don't know if I have ever kept my cars keys and house keys separate; unless it was a spare set. It doesn't have to be relevant to the case, but it still doesn't make sense that the apartment keys would still be in her Jeep.

I agree but I am taking some of the things lightly as I know reporters are not always accurate. There is one report that says her vehicle was returned the next day....hmmm

Just curious if I've missed something recently or if the chatter elsewhere from this one seems to have come to a halt??

Can I ask what other sites? Is there anything besides here and the R word? Or, is that what you are referring to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's focus on why LE doesn't think she drove the car home....if there was DNA or prints is that probable cause for arrest? If not either of those things...then why?

Why would it be shoved under the seat? When you get in your car with things like that your natural movement is seat next to you or backseat right behind you....

Laptops are generally slender and fit under. I have a lexus SUV with motorized seats and still have no problem sliding a laptop under the seat. I do it so that it can't be seen through the window (even though the back windows are tinted, I feel sort of weird just leaving it so that it is visible.) I have no idea if that's what DS did, but I don't think it's unreasonable to think that might be where it was. That is, if there even was a laptop. It would be good to have the link for that.

Let's focus on why LE doesn't think she drove the car home....if there was DNA or prints is that probable cause for arrest? If not either of those things...then why?

security cameras at other locations along the way? a witness? (that they haven't released for security reasons) Just throwing those out there.

My guess is that the first hint was that the seat was back further than if a petite woman drove it. Seems like it would be a no-brainer to put the seat back in its original position, but for some reason, perps often forget to do that.

My guess is that the first hint was that the seat was back further than if a petite woman drove it. Seems like it would be a no-brainer to put the seat back in its original position, but for some reason, perps often forget to do that.

Excellent point, I forgot about that.

6 months ago, this is what DS key chain looks like:
http://www.instagram.com/p/BICsHuzDOXb/

If that is the case, and her apartment keys were found in her vehicle, that means that someone physically separated them from the key ring. Why? I don't know if I have ever kept my cars keys and house keys separate; unless it was a spare set. It doesn't have to be relevant to the case, but it still doesn't make sense that the apartment keys would still be in her Jeep.

My mother always has. That way if she loses her car keys, she can get a ride from someone, enter her house and get her spare keys. She lives alone, so not like she has someone to call at her house to bring spare car keys.

I think they said that because she did not go into her apt.
If they have proof she did not drive it there why no arrest.
If they believe she is the victim of a crime there must be some evidence don't ya think

The jeep she was driving does have GPS capabilities. I have not heard one way or another if it was activated. This could also be a reason why it was returned to her home. The person did not know if it was activated and wanted it placed at her home .

A few ideas on how LE may know she didn't drive(my opinion only)

Seat position as mentioned above
Cell phone ping trail
Vehicle captured on video somewhere and can either tell driver is not Danielle or the time it was seen does not make it possible for it to be Danielle (would mean LE has key piece of info we do not)
Witness saw car arrive at IGA (unlikely in my opinion, but possible)
Prints left on vehicle (this wouldn't be confirmation person drove or drove that night in my opinion)

That being said, LE said they don't believe she drove. Does this mean she could have been passenger (willing or unwilling)? Can't think of why abducter would do that as they'd then have to get Danielle into another vehicle (or apartment...)

Above is all my opinion only, just theories.

Yes DNA would be probable cause, but the person can say they were in her car a month ago. So unlikely just that would have an arrest, police usually build more to make the arrest. Which in this case they have attempted to with home and other car searches.

Which leaves me with why no arrest? Still must not be enough YET.

Not a "bike trail" or anything- you have to pass through quite a few areas to get there depending on which route you choose. But you can google maps anything and it will take you down the best bike path. Idk though, doesn't seem like a logical thing to do- ride your bike all the way back to Berkley from FH. JMO as I am very local to the area. But of course, whoever was involved with DS's disappearance, probably thinks A LOT different than me ha.

Thanks bb345, this is what I found online, the map is suggesting 13 mile road and 12 mile road, a 9.4 mile trek.
Bike from Farmington Hills to Berkeley.JPG

I actually have kept mine separate since my fob isn't a key...
So, every time you go out, do you have to grab a ring with the house key on it and then a ring with your key fob (car key)? I hadn't thought about that being something someone would do. I've had one of those detachable rings, or something similar, but I didn't see that on the IG photo.

A few ideas on how LE may know she didn't drive(my opinion only)

Seat position as mentioned above
Cell phone ping trail
Vehicle captured on video somewhere and can either tell driver is not Danielle or the time it was seen does not make it possible for it to be Danielle (would mean LE has key piece of info we do not)
Witness saw car arrive at IGA (unlikely in my opinion, but possible)
Prints left on vehicle (this wouldn't be confirmation person drove or drove that night in my opinion)

That being said, LE said they don't believe she drove. Does this mean she could have been passenger (willing or unwilling)? Can't think of why abducter would do that as they'd then have to get Danielle into another vehicle (or apartment...)

Above is all my opinion only, just theories.
LE does not Believe she drove home. Key word. Believe
They don't really know themselves IMO

I think that the answer to that question is dependent on a piece of information that we do not know. It depends on the "relationship" between DS and SG. If there was absolutely no reason for him to have ever been driving her vehicle, then I would say DNA or prints would be pretty damning. BUT, if there was a relationship, whether it be friendly or romantic, then it may not be so questionable for his prints to show up.

Yes DNA would be probable cause, but the person can say they were in her car a month ago. So unlikely just that would have an arrest, police usually build more to make the arrest. Which in this case they have attempted to with home and other car searches.

Which leaves me with why no arrest? Still must not be enough YET.

I would bet DNA results aren't back from the lab yet.

Self harm?
Is there that possibility?
Could she be found very close to home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads