MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he drove her jeep back to her place. They had dogs search the area. So perhaps once at his house, they took something of his for the dogs to track back at or around her place? I think he had a friend/relative that knowingly or unknowingly helped him.

Below partial info about the search from: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ng-missing-28-year-old-farmington-hills-woman

Farmington Hills police, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office, Michigan State Police and the FBI are all working on the case. K-9s and helicopters have been used in the search, and police want to know who Stislicki was last seen with.

How do we know the dogs didnt smell something at her apartment? (Just wondering)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do we know the dogs didnt smell something at her apartment? (Just wondering)

That's what we were informed of by LE on the day of the search. There had been too many friends and family in and out of the building which compromised any scent the dogs could have found.

Lol, 🤣 I feel the same way- I know they mean well but when its the same comment 4 times on one post.... wowza.

But I will say, now that I am reading these posts about an accomplice, and maybe this has already been brought up (probably has, I am just so gosh darn tired I forget), could SG be the accomplice? Building a case on someone else?
Not sure if I believe it fully, just throwing it out there. I still personally think SG has a good chunk to do with it, but bc we have so little info [emoji20] I feel with one small twist, anything can happen or change.

Funny you say that...I actually have been trying to piece something together like that the past few hours...
PURE SPECULATION/MY ASSUMPTIONS:
For whatever the reason he (SG) was involved but someone else wanted her, maybe he was used to lure her. Showing up at her work, going with the assumption they knew or knew of each other, then whatever happened to her after work "happens" (drove home/rode somewhere/etc)...someone ditches the car back at her place, another goes and picks that person up, and because he was/"assuming he was" the last person to see her, he is the one being questioned or house searched, or whatever. I feel moving too many vehicles around gets risky, but if the SG is involved, I don't believe it was "random". Did they leave in her Jeep, go somewhere else, at which point she was placed into one of the vehicles taken from his home, and then her car was taken back to her place, while her and someone went wherever? One person with her, one returning the jeep, one picking that person up...so now her jeep is home, and 2 other cars are being driven by the crew.
( I do believe, in my own mind, they have some sort of info connecting her and him together near ML...just not sure what.)

But then again, that's getting multiple people involved, coordinating and planning details of what's going to happen, and it seems like one wrong move and the plan would be derailed...Or maybe it was organized with multiple people so it was harder to figure out how all this could happen...as we've been trying for the past month.

I still can't stop thinking that the car in the lot that AA(person that lives in her complex) saw is tied in somehow....maybe that is why they seemed rushed/anxious to get to a certain building, so they didn't ruin the 'plan'...I'm making all sorts of weird connections and probably getting a little carried away and that's not my intention.

Just leads me back to why her? Why on that day and time did they want HER? Who and what is the big missing piece to all this? (Well ok like 5000 missing pieces...)
(Again...not really asking...just thinking):maddening:

My neighbors house was robbed in broad daylight while I was home, approx 50 yds from my front door and I saw nothing at all.

I'm sorry your neighbors were robbed. I've never been placed in that situation . I don't look for things I just see things. Not in some paranormal way... photographic memory with gut instinct .

I have never worked at or heard of a company that had salaried employees clock in and out. Hourly yes.

At my former workplace they did. The system had many uses connected to payroll, etc. Also, it was important to have good records of who was in and out. Also, mgmt could keep an eye on who was working as expected.

FWIW, there's a sort of gray-area category: Non-exempt salaried. I was describing it above as our admins, but it applies to a whole group of workers that occupy a netherland between hourly and salaried: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/salaried-exempt-vs-salaried-nonexempt-24213.html

Still, my guess from the description I've read of DS' job, she was exempt-salaried, i.e., did not track hours.

I'm unsure why this matters. It has been stated she left the building at 5 or close to. Punch a clock or not... she left the building at 5

I posted a few times that I wondered how the SG would have known she was leaving early, since leaving early departed from her usual routine.

Perhaps he was a "friend" on one of her media accounts and something had been posted?? The social media account could then have been put down on lock down right away when she went missing?? Or he knew her well enough to know her habits (we are a creature of habits)??

This doesn't answer your question but it relates to the SG. On the 2nd video at this link, http://bit.ly/2jsXQI6 , the reporter says:

An attorney representing the man who lives at this house "says that he has cooperated but that he has nothing to say to police..."

I don't know what cooperation refers to. Perhaps allowing an initial unwarranted search ?

Uggghhh I am tired after a long work week. I thought at first you said an initial underwear search :blushing:

Perhaps he was a "friend" on one of her media accounts and something had been posted?? The social media account could then have been put down on lock down right away when she went missing?? Or he knew her well enough to know her habits (we are a creature of habits)??
Which one though? We have her IG, tumblr, Twitter. Father says she never had fb

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have never worked at or heard of a company that had salaried employees clock in and out. Hourly yes.

I have. In one of my previous positions with my employer, we punched in and out (online). Our leaders would receive reports on our quality and "efficiency" (hours worked vs what we completed and our errors)

Uggghhh I am tired after a long work week. I thought at first you said an initial underwear search :blushing:

HAHA! You gave me my laugh for today!

:laughing::laughing:

As time goes on, I'm thinking SG may have wanted her gone. But he's not the one who carried out the crime.

Most importantly though, all this speculation toward what time she left, how the perp(s) committed the crime.... These don't get us any closer to her location or condition.

This was from our verified insider on a previous post that I copied here:
Verified Insider - Danielle Stislicki
Quote Originally Posted by Coffeelover View Post
I'm a local and pray that this gets resolved soon and Danielle is found safe.

There are trails and an abandoned old golf course behind her apartment complex, but I suppose they've already searched there. Or have they actually done ground searches? Anyone know?
Yes, we did ground searches on Sunday. Canvassed the entire area. There's also a pond down the road with a wooden bridge overlooking it. Dani liked to go there and write. Checked there as well. They also brought a K9 unit that day, but unfortunately too many people (family and friends) had been in and out of the apartment already, contaminating the area. K9 wasn't able to sniff out anything as a result.

This is a search for a real person and is frustrating for her family, friends, coworkers. We are here hoping to stay in the loop and perhaps help by being analytical and curious people. People here are sleuthing left right and center and are also publishing tidbits of sleuthed information. Sometimes in code and sometimes not in code. Then the rest of us pull up a different browser to try to find the tidbits too. I am wondering at what point we can move from innuendo to specifics and then divide and conquer every part of the case to really and truly help? When will a reporter join us and participate and begin to query law enforcement. And I mean real newspaper reporting not just re-reporting the same thing for ratings.

A reasonable theory. I'm just trying to figure out how he would have known she was leaving early that day if he no longer worked there.

Exactly! Maybe he got info from someone who knew she was leaving early! JMO

Bingo! I totally agree....it had to have been someone who was in very close contact with Danielle, someone who knew when she would be getting off.......

Holocene I am wondering if you know the answer to this question and if so if you're willing to answer, if not I totally understand. So DS was scheduled to work later that day, but asked to leave earlier. What was her normal time to get off work when not working late?

This is a search for a real person and is frustrating for her family, friends, coworkers. We are here hoping to stay in the loop and perhaps help by being analytical and curious people. People here are sleuthing left right and center and are also publishing tidbits of sleuthed information. Sometimes in code and sometimes not in code. Then the rest of us pull up a different browser to try to find the tidbits too. I am wondering at what point we can move from innuendo to specifics and then divide and conquer every part of the case to really and truly help? When will a reporter join us and participate and begin to query law enforcement. And I mean real newspaper reporting not just re-reporting the same thing for ratings.

Reddit

Wow..if some of that is true..and I know R is off limits to talk about, but there's some pretty specific intel. Who knows who and what to believe though

In response to Cassbren's post, couldn't some of the SM posts be considered theories or ideas, therefore we are able to discuss them? As long as we are stating it is pure speculation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy