MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance we can let the chat colors bubbles go....

And "just let me know. " I'm not trying to tell people what they can post, but everyone's one way of having a conversation is different. Just last night I was texting my boyfriend about stopping to pick up food. At one point he said "ok doesn't matter just let me know". The other day my aunt asked me to vacation with them in the fall. She also said "just let me know. " same phrase. Way different time frames.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree. I'm near DS's age and not hearing back from a friend on plans that weren't set in stone has happened to me a few times and did not raise any red flags for me. Also, my boyfriend is notorious for not replying to text messages, and I can guess I've probably said "Are you alive?" to him at one point. He's also the type of person who wouldn't flake on a plans, either.

Additionally, Dani says 'let me know' as if they're half-made plans.

I've literally had the same thing just happen - a friend messaged me last night to ask if I wanted to grab a coffee today, I said sure and where/what time. She had something else to do first, so I said to just let me know when she's ready and then I didn't hear from her.

We haven't met up today as I hadn't heard from her (but I have made contact this evening!!), but it wasn't a huge concern to me because the plans weren't set in stone and... It just wasn't a concern to me!

Hindsight is an amazing thing. I think too much inference is being put on why the friend didn't raise the alarm sooner. For one, I bet she wishes she had. For two, I think this only becomes such a concern in retrospect. And for three, there's absolutely no suggestion from anyone that the friend is involved in some way so I'm not sure why this keeps being brought up as if it's key evidence...? I almost feel like it's pretty unfair on someone who probably feels just about as awful as they can feel in the first place.

IMO the friend could not have prevented what happened, nor was the friend involved. I think some of us speculate the friend may have information which is hopefully aiding the police. As an example DS phones friend complaining about someone harassing her at work, or some guy who likes her is hanging out in the building. DS calls friend and they alter some schedules because DS needs to talk. This is the only reason I think most people would bring up that friend. They are curious if the timeline suggests there was something more than just a preplanned sleep over.

Saying stuff like "I can't believe she wasn't asking where she was" etc etc is definitely not bringing it up because it's a discussion over the timeline.

I'm not saying this to you personally, but there have been some pretty holier-than-thou comments about the friend that I think should remain off a public forum.

Is it also possible that we have totally jumped the gun on him being the POI

Sure. Just as it is a person's right to remain completely silent, in turn it is everyone's right to speculate. If one doesn't want the public to form their own opinion, it's best to work with LE and they will convey how helpful and cooperative one is being.

If two people are acquaintances, or even strangers and one is missing and someone refuses to speak, it's pretty telling of their character or maybe the damning evidence waiting at bay. JMHO

Saying stuff like "I can't believe she wasn't asking where she was" etc etc is definitely not bringing it up because it's a discussion over the timeline.

I'm not saying this to you personally, but there have been some pretty holier-than-thou comments about the friend that I think should remain off a public forum.

Tha was my post
Sorry if I offended you. But if I was expecting. Someone for dinner and they never Showed I'd say where are you.

Tha was my post
Sorry if I offended you. But if I was expecting. Someone for dinner and they never Showed I'd say where are you.

I'm not offended.

I'm saying that just because you would do something a certain way, it doesn't mean everyone else does, or should.

Given that there's absolutely no suggestion of the friend being involved in any way, posting that she should have done or said more than she did seems spiteful and not helpful or pertinent to the case.

Tha was my post

She did question where she was. And you have no idea if she called her and found her phone went dead at 7 pm.

Is it also possible that we have totally jumped the gun on him being the POI, instead of him maybe being a witness or wrong place at the wrong time? I still believe he is the guy...but what are the chances he and Dani were having an affair of some sorts and he was trying to keep it on the DL bc of the wife, which is why he lawyered up so fast and is refusing to talk. I wonder if he has a strong enough alibi for the rest of the night into the am. He still seems to have the support of his wife. Either she believes the story he's telling her or she's putting on an act .

Gut tells me no way is this an affair...just not seeing it...but whether or not we have the right guy seems hard to believe we don't. LE obviously had enough to confiscate, search and basically raid his home. So it's either him or a roommate...imo.

But SG are people you normally make small talk to, are acquainted with and aren't afraid of...with a sick wife there could have been conversations between DS and the SG where she could have gotten friendly. Maybe posters for a blood drive were posted on site etc that made him known to some that partake in charity or blood drives or marrow drives etc. DS did post about being excited to start donating blood again.

I'm just saying, SG could have been friendly and mistook her generosity or friendliness and maybe asked for a ride...during the ride he either mentions his feelings for her or makes a move and she rebukes him and it's a crime of passion.

Typically in life the shortest distance is a straight line.

Just thought of something. In the scenario somebody else drove DS's Jeep, I wonder if the mud (that her mom said is usually always there) helped cover their tracks of where they took it. Has anyone considered this in prior threads?

I mean telling in a way that they don't care if she's found. Also maybe in a cold way a month after the fact. But yeah...what else can you do maybe...spread the word and try to help this poor family is the route it looks like some people have taken and I give them props. Just my opinion...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I'm gonna say further on it consider the source.

Admin Note

Posts that suggest that the friend has any involvement in Danielle's disappearance have been removed.

There is nothing to suggest that whatsoever.

Continuing to do so will result in the loss of posting privileges.

No questions asked.

Just throwing my 2 cents in. After reading all of these threads this is my opinion. SG approaches DS in building or parking lot of ML. "Hey I locked my keys in my car..is there any way you could run me to my house to get my spares?" DS knows SG's wife is sick and being the person she is, agrees. Get to SG's house. "Would you like to come in and say hello to my wife?" Again, DS's kind nature prevails, not knowing wife is not there. Something happens. SG drives DS's jeep back to her apartment. Possibly walks to wherever his car is and takes off. Even if someone did see them together earlier, he could say she dropped him back at his car and left. And that was the last time he saw her. It does sort of support the stalking aspect that he knew where to park her car so it would look like she was home.

For those of you who think the perp is a woman (not a particular woman, just a woman as opposed to a man), what evidence are you using to support that theory?

http://www.npr.org/sections/alltech...new-car-has-a-black-box-wheres-the-off-switch

The car has a black box in it. That is a newer car. If you looked at it's EDR (it's black box) it'd tell you exactly what that car did once it left the parking lot.

I do not trust the Foxnews anonymous source.

Also, the rampant speculation towards the SG is ludicrous. He hadn't worked there since October. He wasn't in the building with her that day. I said in the previous thread #8 that it's more likely he's all the police had to go off of when trying to find a possible suspect. They look at things like "disgruntled former employee who was familiar with missing person" as a way of developing leads based on profiles that fit that kind of description.

That's not what i got out of your link for the box.

Think of it like metadata with phones. You're not getting locational data. You're getting: run time, speed, distance, any electronic components being used...

Think of it like metadata with phones. You're not getting locational data. You're getting: run time, speed, distance, any electronic components being used...

It's only activated under certain circumstances, used for crash purposes. So I'm not seein how that would help know where her car went.

http://www.npr.org/sections/alltech...new-car-has-a-black-box-wheres-the-off-switch

The car has a black box in it. That is a newer car. If you looked at it's EDR (it's black box) it'd tell you exactly what that car did once it left the parking lot.

I do not trust the Foxnews anonymous source.

Also, the rampant speculation towards the SG is ludicrous. He hadn't worked there since October. He wasn't in the building with her that day. I said in the previous thread #8 that it's more likely he's all the police had to go off of when trying to find a possible suspect. They look at things like "disgruntled former employee who was familiar with victim" as a way of developing leads based on profiles that fit that kind of description.

Respectfully, do you think a judge would sign a search warrant(s) on such flimsy reasoning? Not to mention they did multiple searches. I hope to heck it takes more than such a loose profile to do that.

It's only activated under certain circumstances, used for crash purposes. So I'm not seein how that would help know where her car went.

Negative. Cars keep this information stored. You can't say "Well, it only hits "save" when a crash happens". That's not how harddrives work. The data is there until it is overwritten. We are talking about very small amounts of information being made and stored. Like kilobytes worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties