MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newish here, but I've been following this case quite a bit. I too am feeling anxious as I feel that this case is coming to a head. It seems as if quite a few people know little bits of info, and are having a hard time keeping quiet. Maybe they'll put the pieces together soon and we'll have some answers. I will say that given a few things I've heard, I feel a little more hopeful that this is going to be about bringing a missing girl home, and less about providing closure for the family.

I expected everyone to be quoting Nicole. Did not see any posts so I came out of lurk mode.
Nicole, bringing a missing girl home as in alive?

I hope it is yes. I hope that Danielle is alive.

Yes, let's bring her home. "Helping out" by posting this and keeping thread current.

:maddening:

ADMIN NOTE

Please don't bring information from other sites nor reference them. Don't even mention it period.

Remember if you can't link it you can't post it.

Time to review Rules Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

In case anyone was wondering there will be no social media threads opened in the private forums.

Thank you

Coldpizza
WS Administrator

I've seen lots of theories here on WS over the years, but your's is the first to mention this...
It actually came up briefly when the different types of trafficking were being described. Maybe thread 6-7. I think more people of varying ages, genders, etc. would be disappearing from the area if it were the case. Maybe?

Gah. I tried not to violate TOS, thought i was safe. Sorry, won't happen again!

I have noticed nothing new has been posted on the find DS page in a couple days. It's unusual since they have been posting daily since she went missing (except for NY day) . Losing steam/hope, busy with other investigation details, keeping quiet due to all the other sm madness? Maybe this is normal in missing persons cases and the "old timers" here have seen this occur in many past cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A sad thought that keeps crossing my mind is that perhaps SG (allegedly) was in the wrong place at the wrong time. No one, aside from maybe a few, truly know why SG was sought out...maybe there's a past, maybe he was seen on site that day, maybe he called or texted with her, possibly DS was even seen giving him a ride that day, but he won't talk for whatever reason. We have put so much stock into the fact that a house that is owned by a woman whose husband once worked in the same building as DS, that possibly has ties back to DS has been searched multiple times. Strangers things have happened and it's probably a 1 in a million chance that several events occurred that evening. However, many of us have had days like that, where everything seems to go wrong. Have we been too focused on the obvious? Is it possible she made it into her building and something transpired, is she possibly even still there or moved somewhere by someone else? There has been a lot of guilt slinging and questioning on other sites based on posts that no one knows whether or not they are legitimate. I have a feeling that some of that has swayed and possibly even tainted the focus of this case. I hope I'm wrong and that this case is nearing a break.

A sad thought that keeps crossing my mind is that perhaps SG (allegedly) was in the wrong place at the wrong time. No one, aside from maybe a few, truly know why SG was sought out...maybe there's a past, maybe he was seen on site that day, maybe he called or texted with her, possibly DS was even seen giving him a ride that day, but he won't talk for whatever reason. We have put so much stock into the fact that a house that is owned by a woman whose husband once worked in the same building as DS, that possibly has ties back to DS has been searched multiple times. Strangers things have happened and it's probably a 1 in a million chance that several events occurred that evening. However, many of us have had days like that, where everything seems to go wrong. Have we been too focused on the obvious? Is it possible she made it into her building and something transpired, is she possibly even still there or moved somewhere by someone else? There has been a lot of guilt slinging and questioning on other sites based on posts that no one knows whether or not they are legitimate. I have a feeling that some of that has swayed and possibly even tainted the focus of this case. I hope I'm wrong and that this case is nearing a break.
At this point anything is possible and on the table....but man if he had nothing to do with it he's destroying his name for no reason....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Is it possible that the SG and the person we seem to THINK is the SG are not the same person? Is it possible that the person we THINK is the SG (modsnip) was renting to someone else who is the ACTUAL SG? Do we know for sure (as in fact) who was living at the searched home?

I have noticed nothing new has been posted on the find DS page in a couple days. It's unusual since they have been posting daily since she went missing (except for NY day) . Losing steam/hope, busy with other investigation details, keeping quiet due to all the other sm madness? Maybe this is normal in missing persons cases and the "old timers" here have seen this occur in many past cases.

One of the reasons I think something will come this week. I don't know, things usually go silent just before waiting for things to break.

I wouldn't place all the eggs in one basket and of course there is a possibility of someone else, different scenario that involves DS mindset at time etc... I do believe in our LE and other branches/forces . There is a connection with DS and the SG. We are citizens of the USA... we have rights and our personal property rights is one of them. Obtaining a signed search warrant from a judge for specific items one must show cause. We know there was cause and some connection. What that is, what they found in testing is the unknown at this point to keep the integrity of the case forefront . If the tests are in and nothing was found to further investigate SG, I believe that would be leaked to the press in hopes the SG would not sue for defamation of character which in Michigan would be a case due to the mattress being taken and reported.

This is on the Find Danielle Stislicki FB posted by an admin when asked if they were aware of all the SM activity today.

We ARE following this. Thank you for being out there!
1f64f_1f3fb.png
2764.png
❤
1f64f_1f3fb.png

https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/posts/205274493264110

It seems unlikely that it's not the person we think it is, IMO.

Is it possible that the SG and the person we seem to THINK is the SG are not the same person? Is it possible that the person we THINK is the SG (modsnip) was renting to someone else who is the ACTUAL SG? Do we know for sure (as in fact) who was living at the searched home?

I wouldn't place all the eggs in one basket and of course there is a possibility of someone else, different scenario that involves DS mindset at time etc... I do believe in our LE and other branches/forces . There is a connection with DS and the SG. We are citizens of the USA... we have rights and our personal property rights is one of them. Obtaining a signed search warrant from a judge for specific items one must show cause. We know there was cause and some connection. What that is, what they found in testing is the unknown at this point to keep the integrity of the case forefront . If the tests are in and nothing was found to further investigate SG, I believe that would be leaked to the press in hopes the SG would not sue for defamation of character which in Michigan would be a case due to the mattress being taken and reported.

Absolutely! I am guessing that phone records or video supported the search warrant but without a body, they need DNA, etc. DNA takes a while. So they wait and we wait.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Is it possible that the SG and the person we seem to THINK is the SG are not the same person? Is it possible that the person we THINK is the SG (the spouse of the homeowner) was renting to someone else who is the ACTUAL SG? Do we know for sure (as in fact) who was living at the searched home?
We don't know for sure since msm has not named the SG or a POI. But there has been a lot of discussion about this and a search of registered voters of the home identified in msm have linked to just one married couple.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This is where I'm at. I just don't know for certain if the homeowner's husband is even the Security Guard, let-alone whether the security guard is the person responsible. I'm trying to think of reasons the SG would keep quiet. There's three options that stand out to me:
1- You're protecting someone you love or care about, or think you're protecting someone you love and care about. I mean think about it, if you're close to someone and they become the person of interest, there is probably alot of mental wrestling going on about it. Most of us would probably be inclined to denial in that situation, and if you firmly believe that the person is innocent and it's a mix-up of some kind you would probably be angry with LE for implying otherwise and absolutely not want to help them in anyway.
2-advice from an attorney. I know we've thrown this around quite a bit but I also don't necessarily think that obtaining a lawyer indicates guilt. I have enough LE friends to know that you do.not.ever speak to the police without an attorney present in a case like this. You might think that LE is just asking for your help, when in actuality, they think you might be a POI and every word (as we see here, even) can be construed in so many different ways.
4-You did it and you don't want to incriminate yourself. And/or your attorney has advised you not to.

Per MSM and the Jim/John Williams person...it appears both exist, online so it could be as simple as both were there, or the reporter misspoke. Although I'm not really buying that.

**All my opinions of course

Is it possible that the SG and the person we seem to THINK is the SG are not the same person? Is it possible that the person we THINK is the SG (the spouse of the homeowner) was renting to someone else who is the ACTUAL SG? Do we know for sure (as in fact) who was living at the searched home?

Absolutely! I am guessing that phone records or video supported the search warrant but without a body, they need DNA, etc. DNA takes a while. So they wait and we wait.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I believe there was more than phone records or video. Warrants are specific . It has been stated there was more than one search in the Oxford St. home. The first search warranted LE to return to judge and ask for further items for forensic testing . I'm curious as to what they found in the first search.

No, we don't have confirmation that the one we think is the SG is the SG who is being investigated. MSM did say that the mattress (and 2 vehicles plus "who knows what else") were seized from "the home of a security guard". I personally have done multiple searches trying to find another resident (other than the 2 -homeowner and spouse) but have come up empty. That's not to say there wasn't a tenant living there or an out of town guest who happens to also be a security guard that worked at the ML building and knows DS. There was a WS member a couple of threads back who knew someone who works at that building and when shown a picture of the SG we "think" it is, he was identified as the afternoon guy. I'll look now to see if I can find a link.

Police said "evidence and information" led them to the home of a security guard they believe knows Danielle Stislicki of Farmington Hills, who was last seen on Dec. 2.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

Bringing this over from Thread 8, post #183. BBM

Thank you so much for staying around here Holocene... I know it must be hard. I don't know DS, but have become so attached to her. Those of you that know her well must be heartbroken. I have been a WS lurker for many years... through Natalee Holloway, Nancy Cooper, etc... but this one hits close to home so I am pulling up my big girl pants and am posting. I very rarely post... it's a little intimidating because I'm afraid of breaking rules LOL! I live about 10 miles from where DS worked, about 15 miles from where she lives, and about 15 from the HOI. I have a friend who works at MetLife; has known DS's mom for 20+ years, and also knows DS. I showed him a photo of the SG; he had no idea what he looked like but immediately recognized him. He said "Oh yeah... the afternoon guy".

I have a kid one year older than DS and another a year younger. If the older one said he's be there for dinner at 5:30 and didn't show, people would call out the MI State Police. If the younger one did it... they'd say she just forgot or something came up. So I think to try to read in to this is a little problematic. Everyone is different. As frustrated as we are with the lack of info... I think we are looking at red herrings. The only facts we have... are the timeline that has been established... and the searches of the SG's home. FYI everywhere I go in The D people are talking about this and are so concerned. We all just want info and mostly for this beautiful girl to come home to the people who love her.

ETA This is from a WS member who joined in April of 2011. (I hope you don't mind me bringing it over)

Bringing this over from Thread 8, post #183. BBM

ETA This is from a WS member who joined in April of 2011. (I hope you don't mind me bringing it over)
I don't know that I remember reading this before (and I have been following the whole time), so I am glad you brought it over.

Until this moment, I was considering the idea that there could be (unregistered or new) tenant(s) in the home. Now, it seems much more certain there is not (to me at least).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member