MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a video of DS going around. I saw it recently/last night. Wasn't what I was expecting. But, in retrospect, should've expected?

Yes, I've seen the video, but I still don't understand your comment.

Yes, I've seen the video, but I still don't understand your comment.
I don't either. I saw the video, and she comes across as a person who has a sense of humor, even first thing in the morning, who keeps in touch with family, and who cares about her cat.

Well... I know her family and I still just don't see it. Plus, she worked with her mom so it seems like if she had an issue with opiates (cancer pain meds?), it would've been noticed by those close to her and someone would've leaked it by now. I DO think that when this is all said and done, she will not be the same person who has been painted for the public on social media. That's not to say I think she did hard drugs or isn't a great person, but I do think there is going to be something about her life that even those close to her weren't aware of. Whether that's that she had a stalker or that she smoked weed or that she was sleeping with a married guy, or whatever, I do think something people who have followed the case on social media alone will be surprised about. (I don't mean that to sound like I'm criticizing her or saying she deserved anything. Just noting that people can keep secrets.) Considering her work situation with her mom and how close she is with her family, it just really seems that if there was an underlying drug issue there, they would've known. IF that was the case, I can see why they would've kept that on the DL initially, while trying to build a social media following. But now? It's been nearly 2 months so if they knew she was involved with drug dealers to any extent, I don't see why they would withhold that fact. It could help find her. You're right, though. We have no idea what LE found in that house. That is a very good point. For all we know, he did have a torture room. Or was manufacturing drugs in the garage. We really don't have a clue.

That said, I also don't think some hyper violent attack occurred there. Just because they haven't told us they found blood or DNA in the house doesn't mean they haven't but considering all that was going on in his life at the time, I think it would've been nearly impossible for him to disappear her, kill her, drive the car back, clean up his home enough to require LE to come looking several different times, taken his wife to hospital, gotten rid of other key evidence, like phone, keys and a body, and then make it to the beer pong tournament the next morning. It seems like that's a bit much. I haven't ruled out some type of accident or a heat of passion situation (e.g., Sex choking gone wrong or fell down the stairs in the midst of an argument or strangulation in the midst of argument, etc.) It wouldn't require nearly as much effort as a premeditated situation would and would also be easier to clean up. Hell, he could have just taken her somewhere and has her chained up in some cabin in the woods or something. He also could have drugged her with the intent to rape her and then she could've overdosed, and I guess that might be a good reason to cover it up. We really don't know. I am leaning toward something less violent in nature, though, like you seem to be.

I also haven't ruled out that it could end up being someone other than who everyone suspects at this point. There simply isn't enough verifiable information to come to any real conclusions at this point, which is pretty frustrating. Hope there is some new info soon.

I think you would be astonished by how quickly crimes can take place and how long the night is if someone is in a hurry to dispose of evidence. There have been so many cases in which the argument is that the "perp did not have enough time" when the perp had plenty of time. Take Lizzi Marriott's case. She was killed after 11 PM, Mazzaglia and his girfriend had had friends over for a strategy session, had disposed of her car in a different city miles away in Durham, NH, had thrown her body off a cliff in a third city, Portsmouth, NH another good number of miles away, had disposed of items in various dumpsters in yet another location, had walked at least six miles home from Portsmouth, NH to Dover, NH, and had cleared their apartment (not well, admittedly) of evidence and had had sex with one another...all by 6 AM. Fear of getting caught in a murder is a pretty good stimulant to keep you up all night, I would imagine.

Also, it's unfair that people are saying things about Danielle that most likely aren't true. Saying she overdosed? Danielle wasn't a drug addict. The SG knows something and Danielle was a victim. There's no way that it's Danielle's fault. On <modsnip>
Also, if a mattress was removed from the home, which was said on all of MSM. does that not mean anything at all? Why would 3 vehicles be taken in for forensics for no reason?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bingo, exactly.

which is why I lean toward this being what they term in Brit inquests as " death by misadventure" on the part of DS--followed by a cover-up by FG/SG/Whomver.

I think if the police hit on DS's blood at the house during any of their multiple searches, we're much further along in this case.

And hard to see the police just letting FG/FG's wife immediately and uninterruptedly continue occupying what would then be an open and obvious violent crime scene.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uthfield-2-Dec-2016-6&p=13052827#post13052827

FG knows what happened, and needs to come forward. If he's guilty he needs to come clean, innocent he needs to come clean. His wife was in the hospital the day Danielle went missing.

Yes, but again, don't think it was drugs. I do think this fact lends itself to the friend knowing about something that hasn't been made public yet, such as DS being in some type of relationship with him. I'd personally be a lot less concerned about a friend who bailed on me if I knew she was meeting up earlier in the night with a dude she was hooking up with than if she was meeting up with her drug dealer. That would probably cause me to like... not be worried enough to call the cops until 24 hours later.

BBM - I agree and you put it so succinctly. I cannot fathom another reason why the friend wouldn't be more concerned considering they had JUST texted about their plans.

Also, it's unfair that people are saying things about Danielle that most likely aren't true. Saying she overdosed? Danielle wasn't a drug addict. The SG knows something and Danielle was a victim. There's no way that it's Danielle's fault. On SM his attorney was saying that a member of family was delusional and no one knows anything. That's complete BS. I am probably breaking some kind of rule on here right now, but I thought other readers should know.
Also, if a mattress was removed from the home, which was said on all of MSM. does that not mean anything at all? Why would 3 vehicles be taken in for forensics for no reason?

I agree that unfounded and likely untrue (via the only verified insider in this case) allegations and insinuations about drug abuse couched as "my opinion" are decidedly victim-unfriendly and unfair to DS and her family. They even offend me, and I have no connection to any of the people involved.

previous threads have gone over a hypothetical scenario where DS

(i) got introduced to prescription pain meds during rehab after her injury/surgery;

(ii) she might've found that doctors in 2016 are miserly with the pain meds;

(iii) someone with a wife undergoing cancer treatments might've had access to the pain meds DS could no longer get on demand from a doctor.

i think in the OD scenario. it almost makes more sense that one wouldn't have been a regular user of opiates. or one indulged in something stronger than what you had previously; or more than what your tolerance level was at at that point in time.

but if one accustomed to the usual scrip pain meds somehow took some fentanyl? there's no tolerance on the planet sufficient to survive too much fentanyl. and, as far as i can tell, almost any amount of fentanyl is going to be too much for someone lacking tolerance.

apart from the disappearance, the above scenario is not at all uncommon these days. unfortunately.

(i) got introduced to prescription pain meds during rehab after her injury/surgery;

(iii) someone with a wife undergoing cancer treatments might've had access to the pain meds DS could no longer get on demand from a doctor.

i think in the OD scenario. it almost makes more sense that one wouldn't have been a regular user of opiates. or one indulged in something stronger than what you had previously; or more than what your tolerance level was at at that point in time.

but if one accustomed to the usual scrip pain meds somehow took some fentanyl? there's no tolerance on the planet sufficient to survive too much fentanyl. and, as far as i can tell, almost any amount of fentanyl is going to be too much for someone lacking tolerance.

apart from the disappearance, the above scenario is not at all uncommon these days. unfortunately.

No where on the news has anyone mentioned DS was on drugs. This is merely your personal opinion.

Why do you think no blood has been found? I think evidence of cleaned-up blood has been found.

That's news to me. Is there any source in particular that points you in that direction? I'd think cleaned up blood that matched DS, along with the other information/evidence LE seems to have gathered, would be enough to have the relevant potential poi cooling his heels in county lockup, sooner or later.

That's news to me. Is there any source in particular that points you in that direction? I'd think cleaned up blood that matched DS, along with the other information/evidence LE seems to have gathered, would be enough to have the relevant potential poi cooling his heels in county lockup, sooner or later.

Does it say anywhere drugs were involved ? Again pure speculation..
We do no have any concrete evidence
I just wonder what those reports did say from forensics..
Does anyone know how long it takes for the DNA, cross match reports to come back? Like the DNA from the vehicles and mattress

Well... I know her family and I still just don't see it. Plus, she worked with her mom so it seems like if she had an issue with opiates (cancer pain meds?), it would've been noticed by those close to her and someone would've leaked it by now. I DO think that when this is all said and done, she will not be the same person who has been painted for the public on social media. That's not to say I think she did hard drugs or isn't a great person, but I do think there is going to be something about her life that even those close to her weren't aware of. Whether that's that she had a stalker or that she smoked weed or that she was sleeping with a married guy, or whatever, I do think something people who have followed the case on social media alone will be surprised about. (I don't mean that to sound like I'm criticizing her or saying she deserved anything. Just noting that people can keep secrets.) Considering her work situation with her mom and how close she is with her family, it just really seems that if there was an underlying drug issue there, they would've known. IF that was the case, I can see why they would've kept that on the DL initially, while trying to build a social media following. But now? It's been nearly 2 months so if they knew she was involved with drug dealers to any extent, I don't see why they would withhold that fact. It could help find her. You're right, though. We have no idea what LE found in that house. That is a very good point. For all we know, he did have a torture room. Or was manufacturing drugs in the garage. We really don't have a clue.

That said, I also don't think some hyper violent attack occurred there. Just because they haven't told us they found blood or DNA in the house doesn't mean they haven't but considering all that was going on in his life at the time, I think it would've been nearly impossible for him to disappear her, kill her, drive the car back, clean up his home enough to require LE to come looking several different times, taken his wife to hospital, gotten rid of other key evidence, like phone, keys and a body, and then make it to the beer pong tournament the next morning. It seems like that's a bit much. I haven't ruled out some type of accident or a heat of passion situation (e.g., Sex choking gone wrong or fell down the stairs in the midst of an argument or strangulation in the midst of argument, etc.) It wouldn't require nearly as much effort as a premeditated situation would and would also be easier to clean up. Hell, he could have just taken her somewhere and has her chained up in some cabin in the woods or something. He also could have drugged her with the intent to rape her and then she could've overdosed, and I guess that might be a good reason to cover it up. We really don't know. I am leaning toward something less violent in nature, though, like you seem to be.

I also haven't ruled out that it could end up being someone other than who everyone suspects at this point. There simply isn't enough verifiable information to come to any real conclusions at this point, which is pretty frustrating. Hope there is some new info soon.

I think this SG is a psychopath, and I think people who are trying to find some rational explanation for what happened to Dani aren't comprehending that.

I don't believe Dani was in any kind of romantic relationship with the SG at the time of her abduction. If there was a previous brief relationship, say back when they worked in the same building, it may have been because the SG lied about his marital status. He may have even played the sympathy card by telling Dani that he was a widow and that his wife had died of cancer. Who knows. People don't realize what good liars psychopaths are. Conning people is what they do. Some men have maintained two families for years under the pretense of travelling for work a lot!

I am still leaning towards a pre-planned abduction. It may have been a simple stalking scenario, with Dani having no idea that the SG was obsessed with her. I still can't completely rule out the possibility of a pregnancy, but I do think it's less likely than it was before we knew about the SG. I do know that Dani was thinking of getting rid of her apartment and buying or building a tiny house, which is something a woman might do if she anticipated becoming a single mother.

I don't buy a crime of passion scenario at all. It is possible that things weren't completely pre-planned, which would mean the SG probably put the moves on Dani, proceeded to rape her when she didn't respond the way he wanted her to, and then made her disappear so that she couldn't report the rape. In that scenario, I think it's likely that she was still alive when he left the house with her. He could have easily made her go somewhere, like a random abandoned building, if he had a gun to her back, especially if he had her in handcuffs.

I am undecided about whether he had an accomplice. If things were not pre-planned, he might have needed one to help with the cover up, but if he had everything planned out, he could have done everything himself.

No where on the news has anyone mentioned DS was on drugs. This is merely your personal opinion.

Based on information garnered from the msm and from DS's own social media postings, it seems possible-to-likely DS at least on occasion and maybe even regularly indulged in the consumption of marijuana.

so one schedule 1 drug (marijuana) is kosher, but another schedule 1 drug, or even schedule II drugs (opiate based pain meds) = bad, not good? I no understand.

In my personal opinion if there was an accident the police would've been called. SG would've called police. JMO.
I also think that it may have started out as something completely friendly between DS and SG and something went wrong, but he did it to her so he couldn't call police. This is all me speculating

Based on information garnered from the msm and from DS's own social media postings, it seems possible-to-likely DS at least on occasion and maybe even regularly indulged in the consumption of marijuana.

so one schedule 1 drug (marijuana) is kosher, but another schedule 1 drug, or even schedule II drugs (opiate based pain meds) = bad, not good? I no understand.

Well, if she had a Medical Marijuana card that's one thing.
Also, if she had an RX for opiates that's another. It shouldn't be implied that she was an addict until you know for sure though...

Medical Marijuana use is legal in Michigan with a prescription/card from a doctor. I saw somewhere that Danielle had a surgery a few months back. Also, again this was on social media so I can't quote it.

This is 100% speculation and not supported by any allowable sources. In fact, opiate abuse has been specifically refuted by the only verified insider here.

I've never said anything about addiction or addict. I actually think the OD scenario makes more sense if she did not have regular access to those sort of pain meds and then didn't realize the potency of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214