MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do.
But I don't believe the person knew they helped him until well after the fact.

Hi jd125,

Do you mean that the perpetrator asked someone to drive a car or drive somewhere and the person didn't know the
reason but maybe figured it out later?

Thanks in advance,

Hi jd125,

Do you mean that the perpetrator asked someone to drive a car or drive somewhere and the person didn't know the
reason but maybe figured it out later?

Thanks in advance,

No. I think he was picked up that night and given a ride home from someone that didn't know. I think he parked the car and hoofed it for quite a bit before grabbing a ride home. I don't believe he had cover up help.
My opinion only of course.

No. I think he was picked up that night and given a ride home from someone that didn't know. I think he parked the car and hoofed it for quite a bit before grabbing a ride home. I don't believe he had cover up help.

I raised this long ago, but it was dismissed for the ideas that he took a bus or uber. Which IMO seemed far fetched, even if he walked a bit, then hopped a bus or called uber.

You could easily come up with a BS story of how you ended up stranded. I did it plenty of times in my younger days, although it was not ever because I made someone disappear.

I raised this long ago, but it was dismissed for the ideas that he took a bus or uber. Which IMO seemed far fetched, even if he walked a bit, then hopped a bus or called uber.

You could easily come up with a BS story of how you ended up stranded. I did it plenty of times in my younger days, although it was not ever because I made someone disappear.

I never understood why anyone would think uber or public transportation. This perp was careful and aware. 99% of the population would know those avenues are traceable.

So I'm totally in agreement with you!

Do you think the person who unknowingly helped has talked to LE?

How do people here know what the person in question looks like and his name if it has never been published? I feel really in the dark here because I don't know these things and probably can't talk about them. I hope this is a logical question and will understand if no one can answer it.

How do people here know what the person in question looks like and his name if it has never been published? I feel really in the dark here because I don't know these things and probably can't talk about them. I hope this is a logical question and will understand if no one can answer it.

You can sleuth on your own, just Google the names of people mentioned in the meDia. Google the places named in the media, property records for those places and so on.

Out of curiosity, if you don't suspect drugs have any involvement in this case, how do you rationalize the involvement of the DEA?
It's not uncommon for federal agencies to assist local LE with things like forensics, computer forensics, advanced technology/surveillance, etc. Just like the involvement of the secret service, it likely means they simply were assisting with a resource the locals didn't have. With what we know right now, I don't get a drug vibe at all with this.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ok. Because choice of words is extremely important in cases like this, especially words used by LE (and sometimes the family), I wanted to point something out. We have been told that LE does not believe that she parked her vehicle. There has been plenty of other info and "stories" coming out of SM, but along with the LE statement, one thing is clear. No one ever says that whoever parked the vehicle was alone. And no one ever says that DS wasn't in the vehicle when it was parked. We do not know that DS wasn't in the car when it returned to IG. There have been no statements regarding its ETA. So, it could be plausible that SG and DS (or even others) were in the vehicle when it returned. Of all of the rumors about SG being seen in a vehicle with DS and whatnot, there is never a time given. Until we have more facts, I don't think it's fair to the case that we just "assume" that DS never made it back to her apartment, or that saying that she didn't park the car somehow implies that she was not in it, or that something happened before it was returned. I just think it's good to keep an open mind until we have ACTUAL facts to back up theories.

NOTE: If I missed anything in MSM, please feel free to share it. I do not recall any info from LE or MSM that would contradict what I've written.

Danielle Stislicki has been missing for more than seven weeks. What is the general consensus here regarding her status?

Alive or deceased?

If alive, where is she? Who is keeping her away from her family and friends?

If deceased, was it accidental or was DS murdered?

If a homicide, what was the motive?

I actually don't think that talk was misunderstood or taken out of context. The neuroscientist in me is absolutely horrified by the fact that we form not just impressions, but judgments of worth, intelligence, trustworthiness, etc. of people based on their physical appearance and the way their voices sound which impacts things like lifetime earnings and likelihood to be found guilty in a trial. There is a gigantic body of supporting research, and it's terrifying to see an example of that play out in real time.

THIS. Thank you, Skigirl for pointing out exactly my thoughts.

Danielle Stislicki has been missing for more than seven weeks. What is the general consensus here regarding her status?

Alive or deceased?

I like your questions on the survey. If these questions had been asked right from the beginning, we would be a lot further along in finding her than we are right now. Good thinking.

Alive or deceased?

The hopeful part in me says 'alive and curled up on a couch reading'... the realistic part says she's probably not still with us.

I can't/will not type out the word beginning with k... but motive: fit of rage

Alive or deceased?

Deceased. Murdered. Fit of rage- not premeditated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alive or deceased?

Deceased, intentional, wondering if he might be a serial killer.

Alive or deceased?

My theory from early on in the investigation:

Deceased
Homicide
Possible motives: Mutual secret relationship ... pregnancy ... he was infatuated / stalking / unrequited feelings, she rejected him ... he was afraid his wife would find out.

In all missing persons cases, I hold out hope for at least a couple of weeks, but when days turn into weeks, then months, I have little hope that the missing individual is still alive. With so little information about evidence collected in this case, I'm not ready to make a determination about death being accidental or intentional.

I would also need a lot more information about the relationship between Danielle and the security guard to determine motive. That said, I'm inclined to believe that DS' thoughtful, compassionate nature in rendering some type of assistance to SG was misinterpreted as more than ordinary kindness that led to an altercation that resulted in her death. :moo:

I agree with everything but think it was premeditated. IMO he went to her work and deceived her to somehow end up in her car with her to then end up at his place.

I agree with everything but think it was premeditated. IMO he went to her work and deceived her to somehow end up in her car with her to then end up at his place.

:welcome: and thanks for sharing your thoughts on the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en