MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, as I've stated in the past, we did not primarily focus on the apartment grounds. That's just where we STARTED. Once the area was canvassed the police had us move on across the street to every single business. We checked every single dumpster. I've never felt so sick in my life before opening lid after lid on dumpsters. I even checked the grease bins in those back lots. Do you know what it's like to put a stick in one of those things and feel around for anything at all in utter fear? I do. We went inside every business and asked them if we could put up her flier while they stared at us in confused pity. We asked them if their cameras faced the roads. Then we moved further down the road to businesses a mile away. The wooded areas nearby were searched. We looked through those ditches and reeds. I watched her grandfather pick up any item of old tattered clothing or garbage he could find and put it in a bag for the police in the hopes that it might be some kind of evidence. You don't know how devastating that is until you see it up close. Golf courses were poured over, the pond nearby she liked to visit, neighborhoods, gas stations, banks, malls, and on and on and on. The police searched the area with their dogs. No, those first search parties were not the end of it. Friends were chased away from malls, businesses and parking lots by the police time and again.

What I'm saying is, the police have a reason to ask us to stop. They have a reason. All I'm saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you participated in searches, had public been invited to assist LE, or were searchers primarily volunteers who knew Danielle and/or her family, co-workers, etc.?

When you participated in searches, had public been invited to assist LE, or were searchers primarily volunteers who knew Danielle and/or her family, co-workers, etc.?

It was primarily volunteers because at that point no one knew about the case. There were a LOT of us though.

What I'm saying is, the police have a reason to ask us to stop. They have a reason. All I'm saying.

I kind of feel like they know he hurt Dani & after that event, they were able to track him via videos/cell phone pings to a certain point and then they lost him.

Are you thinking he may be connected to Elizabeth Hock's death? I know it was ruled accidental, but it still sounds suspicious to me.

I haven't really given thought to who else he may have hurt. I just get this Ted Bundy vibe from him.

You only get one shot to prosecute someone due to double jeopardy. It's best to make sure you have all your ducks in a row or someone could walk scott free. Having a body makes prosecution so much easier and two months isn't really that long to expect a body to have been found by now. It's better to wait for DNA results, pursue all leads (even the ones we don't know about), pursue finding the body, etc. They have to have valid reason for getting a search warrant and they made several trips back. Certainly doesn't sound like they are barking up the wrong tree. Again it can't be stressed enough that we aren't privy to all that they know.

Holocene,

Do you have a gut feeling what has happened to Danielle? Or do you know what LE theory is? Not asking you to divulge, just think it would help to ease some minds to know that SOMEthing is being accomplished with the investigation. IOW are you satisfied so far with LE handling of her disappearance?

Holocene,

Do you have a gut feeling what has happened to Danielle? Or do you know what LE theory is? Not asking you to divulge, just think it would help to ease some minds to know that SOMEthing is being accomplished with the investigation. IOW are you satisfied so far with LE handling of her disappearance?

Well, that's a tricky question. Do I have a gut feeling? Based on what I know and have surmised, I have a gut feeling but I still don't have enough concrete evidence to know for sure that my gut feeling is right. Some of the things I've seen posted elsewhere by the internet community have been a little scary to be honest. Let's say the SG actually is somehow innocent. Were it up to the mob mentality he'd be rotting in prison already. I can't justify throwing a potentially innocent person in jail for the sake of satisfying my gut feeling without due process. That's not justice and my heart knows it. LE is set in place for a reason. I don't know what their specific theory is. I know rumblings, but mostly unsubstantiated. I do believe they are accomplishing much, but can't release that to the public right now.

Am I satisfied? Well, that's the tricky part. I don't know everything they know so to me it feels painfully slow. I have heard criticisms but I am not familiar enough with the inner workings of their police department to stake my claim on their successes and failures. The family has been very supportive of them and I trust the Stislickis wholeheartedly.

So I guess my response is fairly circular, haha.

Holocene- my heart sank as you were describing your experience in the searches. I'm so sorry ... no one should ever have to endure that... just as Danielle never deserved this.

I still have this nagging feeling she is alive. Even after reading so many theories. Even after reading (what feels like) the entire internet. Even though it's been a long time.

I think there is more than one person involved, and that's why SG hasn't been thrown in jail yet. LE needs more answers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

My feeling is she left work early to meet someone in the parking lot. Perhaps to buy weed. She probably bought from him before and felt safe. He may have even delivered in the past to her house so he might have known where she usually parked.

She may have put her purse in her car and taken only her cell phone and keys with her.

Something happened on that buy she didn't expect.

He later came back to the ML lot and drove her car home. Her regular spot was empty and he parked her car.

The question is who helped by giving him a ride to take her car back, maybe unwittingly. Or is public transportation an option there?

Video, forensics and DNA will solve this eventually, even if they don't find her.

JMO.

My heart breaks for her parents.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I check here daily for updates about Danielle and her dad's page, FND page etc. I am riding through areas when I can looking around. This case will stay with me forever. Similar in age to my older boys and local to the area. Damn, please give us a sign of where Dani is at. Uggghhhhh :(

Off topic, but today an email was sent to us at work that a former employee (didn't know him) stabbed his wife to death and stabbed himself (non-threatening injury) - his 10 yr old son called 911 :(

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/231481055-story Heartbreaking story. A go fund me has been started (no insurance on the home or life insurance). His wife was a stay at home mom of their 3 kids.

An hour later, another email that my work buddy died in her sleep this past Sunday. Her and her spouse were planning an all inclusive resort first class with her adult kids and grandkids. Her daughter, a doctor paid for most of it as my work buddy and her spouse lived very modestly and never had the money to travel. Just spoke to her this past Friday. She had just gotten her passport and was so excited. They were due to leave in 2 weeks. I asked her if she had travel insurance just in case - she didn't know what that was and said her daughter probably got it for them. I can't go to the funeral - 5 hours away and it is Thursday. I will send a card. She was just the kindest, nicest lady that loved her kids and grandkids (she was in her early 60s). Life is too short and not fair. Tears - why take the nice ones. :(

Actually, as I've stated in the past, we did not primarily focus on the apartment grounds. That's just where we STARTED. Once the area was canvassed the police had us move on across the street to every single business. We checked every single dumpster. I've never felt so sick in my life before opening lid after lid on dumpsters. I even checked the grease bins in those back lots. Do you know what it's like to put a stick in one of those things and feel around for anything at all in utter fear? I do. We went inside every business and asked them if we could put up her flier while they stared at us in confused pity. We asked them if their cameras faced the roads. Then we moved further down the road to businesses a mile away. The wooded areas nearby were searched. We looked through those ditches and reeds. I watched her grandfather pick up any item of old tattered clothing or garbage he could find and put it in a bag for the police in the hopes that it might be some kind of evidence. You don't know how devastating that is until you see it up close. Golf courses were poured over, the pond nearby she liked to visit, neighborhoods, gas stations, banks, malls, and on and on and on. The police searched the area with their dogs. No, those first search parties were not the end of it. Friends were chased away from malls, businesses and parking lots by the police time and again.

I've been there too. No one should have to go through that for a loved one. No one.

I still have this nagging feeling she is alive. Even after reading so many theories. Even after reading (what feels like) the entire internet. Even though it's been a long time.

I think there is more than one person involved, and that's why SG hasn't been thrown in jail yet. LE needs more answers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk
I am with you on that, I feel that she is still alive as well.

I wonder if SG was involved on the early search teams ...

He, or at least the he we all believe him to be based on what we've found online, wasn't there. If there's anything I know I would remember after the fact, it's that. He wasn't there.

I am with you on that, I feel that she is still alive as well.

I hope to buy you a nice plane ticket to the location of your choice by betting you $1000 that you're wrong. I really hope I need to pay up. I will gladly do so. But, base rates. Math.

I hope to buy you a nice plane ticket to the location of your choice by betting you $1000 that you're wrong. I really hope I need to pay up. I will gladly do so. But, base rates. Math.

Yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member