Found Deceased MI - Douglas Calhoun, 39, Detroit, 1 June 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Knowing hat we know, I think he answered the backpage ad (it sounds like they have evidence of that) and went to the hookup after talking with AJ that night. The ad was either a setup to rob the johns and it resulted in the pimp having to use fatal force, or Doug balked at her being underage or the pimp being present and things went south. I don't think most people are aware that backpage is connected with trafficking or organized prostitution - some guys might just think it is independent girls looking for a hookup. I don't judge or blame Doug at all for using it, but it does make me sad to think he possibly didn't believe he could get a free hookup with a safe girl (because he totally could!!) But then again, for all we know he saw someone he knew on backpage, responded to the ad, and showed up looking to throw down and lost. I am so sad for his family and friends and hope this doesn't lead to retaliation and more drama.

nothing new being reported but continued good wishes and hope for healing go out to his family and friends.

This must be devastating news for his family to hear about his lifestyle and involvement in sex with a minor. :(

It isn't likely he knew, just like a lot of johns don't ask girls on the corner how old they are either (17 or 18 looks the same a lot of the time) The whole thing is so horribly senseless. At least this girl is free from that lifestyle and her pimp is likely to be in prison the rest of his life. My guess is she is the one that called the police to report it.

Still wondering who used Doug's credit cards, and if the people involved in that sordid tale were telling the truth?
Maybe they had robbery planned all along and they concocted a story about the condom to make themselves look a little better and to somewhat disparage the victim ?
speculation, imo.

Still wondering who used Doug's credit cards, and if the people involved in that sordid tale were telling the truth?
Maybe they had robbery planned all along and they concocted a story about the condom to make themselves look a little better and to somewhat disparage the victim ?
speculation, imo.

I totally forgot about that!

The girl is the one who called and told where the body was at. She may have been tired of the abuse and figured that was her way out. She said she was scared of the boyfriend. I wonder if she got the reward money? They never said anything else about the credit card situation so I assume it was nothing on surveillance.

speculation, imo.

Good point

she testified they went out to eat after so im assuming them.

speculation, imo.

plus early in the investigation they said there was a suspect in custody on something else. with him safely in jail, she reported it, is my bet.

The girl is the one who called and told where the body was at. She may have been tired of the abuse and figured that was her way out. She said she was scared of the boyfriend. I wonder if she got the reward money? They never said anything else about the credit card situation so I assume it was nothing on surveillance.

speculation, imo.
68pl
You might be on to something.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members