Found Deceased Mi - Holly Kay Towery, 32, Royal Oak, 12 June 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree that the boyfriends behavior seems a bit... over the top. He makes me suspicious.

That being said, I wonder if she went to pick up some drugs and something happened? Perhaps her boyfriend is thinking the same thing, but doesn’t want to “speak negatively” about her and say that? It could explain his being so nervous about her well being.

RBBM

I agree completely, and I, too, feel awful for even thinking that way.

I am not at all set on the BF being involved, but so far, it just feels like something is off here.

I was set on him not being involved, but after I watched the video, something seemed hinky. But the timeline is so tight, I don't really see how he could have been involved.

I was set on him not being involved, but after I watched the video, something seemed hinky. But the timeline is so tight, I don't really see how he could have been involved.

That's exactly where I am at too. How could he have done anything given the small amount of time? But he is sending my hinky meter off.

That's exactly where I am at too. How could he have done anything given the small amount of time? But he is sending my hinky meter off.

I feel awful for bringing up the fact that the BF need not have been the one to be hands-on in order to be involved in her disappearance. His behavior is too weird for me. I suppose that he could simply be a very self-involved person, but I don't know.

*If* the BF involved, I agree with Aescwynn in that he had a third party do something to Holly. It just seems to me he is trying really hard to divert attention from himself, like, “See, there is NO WAY I could have harmed her!” It’s unusual, IMO, but to each its own.

Ive read about a case years ago (couldnt tell you which one) where everything was based off of the security footage cops found and the time stamp. Well then a long time later (like a year or more) cops checked and found out the time stamp was off by like an hour or something. Just makes me wonder how accurate these time stamps are sometimes.

I read all comments then watched interview of BF and I was expecting to be like wow something is up but I didn't get any weird feelings about BF. I deff need some more info about his personality before I can make a judgment on this one.
The gun thing is really strange, I wonder when was the last time he seen his gun. Was it months ago, could the gun have gone missing a while ago or does he see the gun daily. If my husband is not home he has his gun with him. If it's a gun he does not carry daily it's locked in a safe. The gun thing is throwing me.

If he went to the gym on 12mile and Stephenson, that's only 3 min from the house. I know his mom said he goes to a different gym. Also the phone couldve been ditched during the night when BF was riding around looking . Wonder where the phone was when the imessage was received . Is there any way of knowing?

I don't know what to think. The gun has thrown me off from the beginning. If BF is being truthful, then it's a fact that a gun is missing however it's not a fact that HT took it.

I sure hope that if the gun was easily accessible by the kids, that they are checking there rooms, toy cubbies, etc. From what I understand there was another adult in the house as well.

My mind wandered to murder for hire for only a moment. I can see a crime of passion but what would be the motive for MFH?

For an iPhone to connect to a WiFi automatically and unintentionally it would need to be near a router she had previously joined. Not sure what to make of that...I have several bars, restaurants, friends houses that my phone automatically joins when I’m there so it may narrow the search of where she was at

After looking into FB and reading every comment looking at all the photos and those comments my hinky meter a little higher.
I have this weird feeling BF may be the one to find the Durango, just a feeling.

Has anyone heard where her 2 sons were?
I know her 5 year old was left at home, allegedly a custody dispute, where is/was the ex who is alleged to be in the custody dispute?
May explain the gun? IDK just trying to make sense of this.

I don't know what to think. The gun has thrown me off from the beginning. If BF is being truthful, then it's a fact that a gun is missing however it's not a fact that HT took it.

I sure hope that if the gun was easily accessible by the kids, that they are checking there rooms, toy cubbies, etc. From what I understand there was another adult in the house as well.

My mind wandered to murder for hire for only a moment. I can see a crime of passion but what would be the motive for MFH?

I’m wondering the same thing. The big problem I have with the BF is motive and opportunity. Did he have either? I can’t see a MFH, since there doesn’t appear to be some big payoff down the road. I can buy a crime of passion for a motive, but would you hire a third party to do it? Because...that timeline is just so tight.

I can totally understand why the BF looks suspect to a lot of people. I’m not even 100% on him yet. But every time he posts something (video, photos, texts, etc) he’s opening himself up for scrutiny. Just the nature of his posts; he’s inviting us to look at him. If he were involved in her disappearance, I don’t know that we’d be seeing this much from him. I remember Mark Klass (Polly Klass’ Father) saying something to the effect of, “you give LE access to everything about you, so they can rule you out as a suspect as quickly as possible, because the more they look at you, that’s less time they are spending looking for your missing person”. I can’t help but pick up on a genuine urgency in his posts. To me the BF has already done more to help LE than John & Patsy ever did.

And I’ve been following the Joleen Cummings/Kimberly Kessler Case out of Florida. Just when you thought it was the violent drug addicted boyfriend who did it, turns out it’s the female co-worker next to her who used 18 different aliases, lived in 13 different states, over a 14 year period. And Jacksonville LE is rendering to Kessler as a, “possible serial killer”.

After looking into FB and reading every comment looking at all the photos and those comments my hinky meter a little higher.
I have this weird feeling BF may be the one to find the Durango, just a feeling.
After seeing the post last night with a screenshot that was of someone sayin she seen a car that may be hers this is exactly what i thought! Like he was coming up with a reason why he would find the car. Idk. To me hes acts strange.

From b/f’s FB...

UPDATE 1200 Thurs: detective says the imessage at 820 wed was an anomaly. Last connection to internet was our house right before she left. Thought is she went driving north randomly and ended up in Pontiac area. Searching every secluded subdivision and industrial complex.

Someone comment this on BF post "on the look out for her safe return. Looked at her page and saw she belonged to some garage sale sites. Maybe login to her fb and see if she posted interested in buying something may from Pontiac (for fathers day hense why she would lie about her ware abouts and brought the gun.) "

This I thought was a great thought JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back