Found Deceased Mi - Holly Kay Towery, 32, Royal Oak, 12 June 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From b/f’s FB...

UPDATE 1200 Thurs: detective says the imessage at 820 wed was an anomaly. Last connection to internet was our house right before she left. Thought is she went driving north randomly and ended up in Pontiac area. Searching every secluded subdivision and industrial complex.

I don't actually see this post? Was it taken down or am I just slow?

Why would Holly take a gun with her to the grocery store? Was she afraid of someone? At the same time why would the bf openly divulge that he had a gun in his nightstand if he harmed her? And if he harmed her why would he throw out her phone so that it was easily found?

I wonder if Holly normally kept her car locked when parked in front of their home.

RBBM

The BF commented on FB “Im scared to death because my .45 is also missing from my nightstand.” He also posted “She was depressed about some custody stuff.”

At the very end of the video at the link, however, the reporter says LE does not believe Holly is suicidal:

Man searching for missing girlfriend last seen in Royal Oak

If the BF is involved and trying to sell the narrative that Holly committed suicide with a gun, it may make sense for him to let everyone know there is a gun missing from the house, IMO.

Great question about the location where the phone was found. One possibility I’ve thought of is it’s because the phone is meant to be a red herring. Now that it has been found, searches will probably focus on areas in that vicinity, when in fact, Holly may be nowhere near there. If she doesn’t want to be found, she could have done this herself, as well as a perpetrator in the case of foul play.

Why would Holly take a gun with her to the grocery store? Was she afraid of someone? At the same time why would the bf openly divulge that he had a gun in his nightstand if he harmed her? And if he harmed her why would he throw out her phone so that it was easily found?

I wonder if Holly normally kept her car locked when parked in front of their home.

RBBM - I had a crazy thought that maybe she wasn’t alone in the vehicle when she first got in it in front of their house. Wonder how long she was at the house before she departed for the Hollywood. Don’t think that’s what happened, but it also got me thinking; whatever happened happened pretty quickly after she departed the residence (thinking it’s right at 6 minutes). Either a suspect turned her phone off around 12 & Stephenson, or she did it herself. Still working out who turned it off.

Never seen a missing persons case with this good a timeline.

I watched the full video on BF fb. It's just black for me but I have my head phones on and you can hear Holly say "No I'll be right back, stay there, I'll be right back. Allen is on his way "

Presumably Holly said this to her daughter ? Daughter is 5 right? Why didn't Holly take her with her? Allen could always have been delayed. "I'll be right back".....what on earth happened?

Presumably Holly said this to her daughter ? Daughter is 5 right? Why didn't Holly take her with her? Allen could always have been delayed. "I'll be right back".....what on earth happened?

Yes and you can hear the daughter say something but I couldn't make it out. Holly can be heard clearly. I think one thing is for sure she didn't plan on not coming right back IMO

I watched the full video on BF fb. It's just black for me but I have my head phones on and you can hear Holly say "No I'll be right back, stay there, I'll be right back. Allen is on his way "

Thanks! This answers my question (somewhat) about the news link that inmyhumbleopinion posted. I kept thinking that the story was saying she left her 5 year old at home without an adult (with the other kids). Why would she do that? Did she really believe that she’d be right back? Or did she not want to face the BF when he came home?

I also wonder if it's normal for Holly to run to the store and not take her daughter. My son is 6 and don't get to leave the house without him. He always wants to go and I always allow him to go as I know one day the last thing he'll want is to be around mom. JMO

This is exactly where I’m at right now. What event or issue would have pulled her out of the house, leaving the 5 year old behind, and possibly take a firearm with her? What’s fundamental is this; we see her leave the residence voluntarily. Something makes me think she wasn’t going to the Hollywood.

Thanks! This answers my question (somewhat) about the news link that inmyhumbleopinion posted. I kept thinking that the story was saying she left her 5 year old at home without an adult (with the other kids). Why would she do that? Did she really believe that she’d be right back? Or did she not want to face the BF when he came home?
I thought her daughter was home with Allen's son (adult) and another child? Imo

It does stand out to me that the BF publicly states on FB that Holly is depressed and his gun is missing, then LE made sure to say they don't believe Holly is suicidal.

Makes me think that LE knows something that we don't, which of course they must.

What bothers me most is the phone. Holly left at 6:12 pm. At 6:23 pm it is off. I don't see that it ran out of battery....rarely does one go out with no juice left on the phone....a couple of texts, and it's off. Then it's found in someone's yard in Pontiac.
Who turned it off, and who threw it out? What happened in those 11 minutes?

Going grocery shopping, do people in MI generally take their own grocery bag to avoid paying for a bag? She wasn't carrying one afaik.
Maybe she went elsewhere? A quick stop, and something happened?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back