MI MI - Jacob Cabinaw, 31, Traverse City, 31 March 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I noticed the pages are down too. I also had his sister Sandra as a Facebook friend and her deleted her profile. I am very curious as to what has happened!

I'm new to this site so I hope I'm doing okay following the rules. I just wanted to mention that Jacob's Facebook used to have a bunch of visible-to-the-public posts (like friends wishing him a happy birthday and asking him to come home/missing him-posts) but those posts are now all completely hidden from public view. So whoever has been keeping up his Facebook page has hidden or deleted the posts.

Could be! But wouldn't they just announce he was located ok?

Hmmm. It makes me a bit angry when people have info on missing people and don't release it. Especially after they've asked for help with finding them.

^^perhaps they're being told by the police not to say anything yet?

Well now the Find Jacob facebook page is back up and so is his sisters profile. The post on the page where they had news to share (the one posted shortly before the page went down) has since been deleted. Odd indeed.

I posted on the find Jacob page asking if there were any updates they could share and got this response - 'Jake is still missing. No new info to report. Thanks for looking.'

The Find Jacob Cabinaw Facebook page pops up in FB's search bar when I enter those parameters, but when I click the link to view the page.. Boom! Right back to my own Facebook page.

What in the world is going on, I wonder?

Saw a guy driving today that resembled Jake and made me wonder... still no news I see, and the FB page is still down :(

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Femur found on shore of Lake Michigan gives up no clues The bone will now go to Texas for further analysis. No mention of the estimated age or gender.

Ah, I am so glad you posted that. I'd been trying to find updates on that story and gave up.

We'll see. I do vaguely remember it being mentioned that it had to belong to someone tall. I am curious about how old the bone actually is too.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Maybe he accidentally drove into a body of water? It does happen sometimes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back