GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he starts out with a thank you for all the people who came out for "his jane"

wiping his eyes now

says he is cooperating with LE

won't answer any questions... got kinda snippy

son says he supports his father

he starts out with a thank you for all the people who came out for "his jane"

wiping his eyes now

says he is cooperating with LE

won't answer any questions... got kinda snippy

son says he supports his father

GAH......

Thanks nurse....

Wow, Jane's son looks so much like her. He seems like he supports his Dad completely at this time, his sister (Jane's daughter) has returned back to her college from what Bob said.

I guess when he said how "wonderful" this has been for his family he was talking about the hundreds of people that have come out in support on them?

Well......I do feel bad for Bob's Son and Mother. Reserving "some" Judgement on Bob at this point.

well, if he announces that he is going to turn himself in I think that will be a first..

if he comes out and says he thanks all the law enforcement and didn't hurt his wife I think I have heard that a zillion times

eta: I think whatever he is going to say is damage control from what has been leaked about Joe today:twocents:

bbm... and not to quote myself... but he was textbook in the bolded category

If he is guilty in some manner that was a really good show of a Narcissist Blankety Blank.

I still think they are waiting on some prelim forensics. If they feel evidence is showing Bob's involvement they need to get this right. Bob has a good Lawyer. Bob isn't going anywhere with out LE knowing. My heart goes out to Bob's Mom she is so very sad. Son is so devastated too :rose:

So, if the revelation of the gf is new to the mom,son,daughter .. they are dealing with a BUNCH of stuff.

Finding out that dad/son IS capable of lying, covering up, leading a double life -- behaving in a way you wouldn't expect .. etc.

It's always the family that suffers. I usually fence sit a little longer than this .. but I've fallen right off on the side of daddy knows more than he's saying .....................

jmho

I knew it was coming, I blinked and missed it. Caught the tail end of him refusing to answer any questions. Guess we'll learn more in time, seems there is a confession of some sort.

I think I got it all - Bob's front yard talk - occurred a few minutes ago at 3:00 ET. He came out with his son & mother.

"We wish to thank the 100 and 100's of supporters people
who have shown their love and respect for my Jane. This is an unconceivable tragedy and everyone needs to know how absolutely wonderful and how much this has meant - they'll never know - how wonderful this has been
for us. (fake eye wipe) We have cooperated with law enforcement agencies and will continue to do so. Both our families grieve and in the
light of this horrific event ask for your continued prayers ask for your support and respect of our privacy as we deal with this heartbreak and try to cope. Thank you very much."

I'm not buying it.

So, if the revelation of the gf is new to the mom,son,daughter .. they are dealing with a BUNCH of stuff.

Finding out that dad/son IS capable of lying, covering up, leading a double life -- behaving in a way you wouldn't expect .. etc.

It's always the family that suffers. I usually fence sit a little longer than this .. but I've fallen right off on the side of daddy knows more than he's saying .....................

jmho

I'm with ya too. I have been trying to hold out some hope for the Family. Albeit slim hope. Getting slimmer. Wonder where the Daughter was? Perhaps she chose not to appear while grieving.

I think I got it all - Bob's front yard talk - occurred a few minutes ago at 3:10 ET. He came out with his son & mother.

"We wish to thank the 100 and 100's of supporters people
who have shown their love and respect for my Jane. This is an unconceivable tragedy and everyone needs to know how absolutely wonderful and how much this has meant - they'll never know - how wonderful this has been
for us. (fake eye wipe) We have cooperated with law enforcement agencies and will continue to do so. Both our families grieve and in the
light of this horrific event ask for your continued prayers ask for your support and respect of our privacy as we deal with this heartbreak and try to cope. "

I'm not buying it.

I'm having problems with "how wonderful this has been" .... and not "how devastated we all are" ...

Nothing should be wonderful right now ... why does this bother me?

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member