GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you nailed it peliman:
"he's exceeded the limits of belief"

ITA....

Honestly he is not too smart. In this day and age how could he expect to get away with this? I too think the daughter couldn't stand to stay near the Dad. I would hope she found solace with Jane's family. Oh and one more thing, I suspect this man Bashara likes to talk and the more he talks in the media the more he'll mess up, like one of his first statements was he'd lost his girlfriend????Seemed strange at the time but not now.

What do you think the odds are that Bob's going to commit suicide if he knows he's caught?

Not getting money is certainly motivating enough to start talking to the police. I do get the vibe from him (Bob) that when he feels completely cornered (and he thinks he is brilliant so it'll hit him like a ton of bricks when he does realize it), he will kill himself.

I also don't think he'd make it in prison too long before he became truly insane. He's a wimp, I think.

If you're in the Detroit viewing area, Channel 4 News is having the man who convinced "Joe" to turn himself in talk about what happened the night before the murder....6 pm

If you're in the Detroit viewing area, Channel 4 News is having the man who convinced "Joe" to turn himself in talk about what happened the night before the murder....6 pm

I'm in NC, can't get it, can you fill us in?

wish I could! (nurse looks at teevee surrounded by the rest of the nurse family)

According to the source, the man’s roommate convinced him to turn himself into police. While the man spoke to Grosse Pointe Park police, the roommate brought evidence to Detroit police, including boots and a cell phone, the source said. The roommate told police the man had those items with him when he allegedly committed the murder, the source said.

A source said police, using cell phone records, were able to determine both Bob Bashara and his wife’s cell phones were together downtown at one point Jan. 24. It’s unclear whether the couple was together.

http://www.freep.com/article/201202...g-accounts?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

in michmi's video ^^ the reporter says they are almost halfway thru the 72 hour period where charges have to be filed or he walks..

also, they know the name of the other man in the garage but are not releasing it as he is not in custody

While Joe Gentz was at the Grosse Pointe Park police station, we've learned that detectives were searching his apartment. His neighbors saw it all.

"It was weird because the house has been abandoned for years and years. We haven't lived here very long. That's what the neighbors say. Last summer, fall, the house was renovated, and as soon as they were done renovating, like overnight, this guy moved in," said a neighbor, who asked not to be identified.
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...oe-gentz-home-searched-on-tuesday-20120201-ms

more strangeness ^^

ty all so much for the dialog while waiting for Bob to speak, I laughed and howled! The updates and links are flawless, you all are soooo helpful and I can't thank you enough!! I hate when RL things get in the way! (j/k LOL)

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...-family?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|p

But an investigator involved in the case believes Bashara provided Gentz' name as a "preemptive strike."
"He said, 'There's this guy Gentz who might come out and say that I paid him to kill my wife, but it's not true,'" the source said. "He basically gave us a road map of who to look for."

Thinks he's so smart.

IMO IMO IMO

Whoa! Now that's NEW INFORMATION! Bashara said 'Gentz who might come out and say I paid him to kill my wife, but it's not true.'

That could be a game changer for me, IMHO! :eek:

A perp often times provides TOO MUCH INFORMATION.

Wow!

That puts a different picture on this case, all together, for me anyway.

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads