GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.M.G. What in the HELL-O is going on here??? YIKES!!

The lady that was interviewed mentioned he didn't want her to wear perfume because he wanted to lick her body. Guess he didn't care for the taste of perfume.

Thanks for clarifying caspermi. I have been skimming to catch up. Going back in detail now. Welcome too by the way. Oh gosh these details are so.....

Based on reports we have heard to date and given the fact that Bob was "comfortable" enough to do a presser today his Narcissism wouldn't allow for a suicide. I think Bob really really likes Bob. MOO

Does anyone know off hand the timeline for the other Detroit murders where the women were found in the trunks?

Does anyone know off hand the timeline for the other Detroit murders where the women were found in the trunks?

I was not familiar with the other murders until this case. I will check Detroit sites to see if they have a timeline. Surprised i had not heard of it since i listen to Detroit news often.
Edited to add. Another poster had brought this up when earlier Bob eluded to Jane's murder and a possible connection. Odd statement for him to make. Could he be involved? Was he simply trying to take the onus off him? Given what we know now could he be involved? Interesting.

I had to temporarily remove the posts referring to the new, alleged allegations. Just until we could confirm this is being reported on MSM.

Please all, if you have any NEW information on cases, we need a link. Especially, when it's something this explosive on a case.

Carry on!
fran

Here's a link:

Secret life of Bob Bashara

Defenders run down timeline of events since Jane Bashara's death

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...hara/-/1719418/8582216/-/550mlwz/-/index.html

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...-bashara-properties-question-mark-20120201-ms

'Sex Dungeon' at One of Bob Bashara's Properties?

Delodder claims for the last few years, she has witnessed people coming and going from what sources have said was an S & M den in the basement below the Hard Luck Lounge. The stairs taking many to a room filled with whips and chains, a bed, TV and dressers. A room where some would go to have sex with random people.

"Last summer to maybe a couple years ago there were people always going in and out down in that basement. Somebody told me he had an S & M thing going down there," Delodder explained. "People dressed up. They would be dressed up in different black outfits ... A couple times there I saw somebody coming up out of there in the morning, but most the time it was kind of late at night."

Next question...was Jane's car found anywhere near these 4 other murdered women were found?

Seems like the trunk murders took place from Dec 2011-Jan 2012. I don't have a ton of time to research right now.

Did a search on the call girls found in trunks. No timeline and no visible COD from the articles i saw???? There has to be some updates somewhere. Sadly it seems when Prostitution is involved there isn't a lot of information. I'm sure LE would have had a look themselves. Especially since Bob raised the issue himself. MOO

Cant help but wonder what else will come to the surface in Jane's murder investigation. Waters are muddy now it appears. MOO

I was just reading a long in this thread and then........... :eek: I've been here a couple of years and I have to say I had to re-read the first post about the dungeon stuff before it finally sunk in.

BB's list of motivations to kill his wife keeps growing by the day.

This is so horrible for his and Jane's family, I can't imagine what it is like for them to be going through this. I don't know that his daughter would be able to remain at school, I hope she has some place she can go to if she doesn't want to be around her father.

It will be interesting to see how quickly his supporters start to distance themselves from him. I really hope they get away from him ASAP.

I had to go to work after my last post and I am stunned at the information you've all posted since. This is totally unreal...I truly wasn't expecting a bar with a dungeon. I need to start looking at maps so I can orient myself.

Yes so very very sad for Family. Jane was just buried and now further news...I cant imagine :rose:

If BB is locked up, I wonder if there would be anymore call girls found murdered in trunks?

Maybe the story is the latest buzz in the SM community if people in the community use prostitutes or if the call girls have connections to SM.

The mention of the murdered call girls was disturbing by itself, regardless of any connection to SM, and I'm not saying that BB is more likely to be connected to those murders now that it looks like he is involved in SM.

So, there is supposedly 3 men involved inJane's murder????.. Huh?? :waitasec:.. I'm confused.. There's Bob, Joe, and now supposedly ANOTHER MAN this making 3??

So, there is supposedly 3 men involved inJane's murder????.. Huh?? :waitasec:.. I'm confused.. There's Bob, Joe, and now supposedly ANOTHER MAN this making 3??

..not from what i understand

..there's LE's only POI, 'big bobb' bashara

..the guy that came in at 4:30 a.m. to spill what he knows --joseph gentz

..joseph says there's an accomplice ( that the news declines to name b/c this accomplice hasn't been arrested/charged etc.)

..( but it's fairly clear 'the accomplice' joe alludes to is bob bashara.)

..it's unclear at times b/c sometimes joe sounds like he WAS the accomplice, at other times that 'the other person' was.

--it doesn't sound like the woman-on-the-side is a new thing.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/lo ... 0120201-ms
'Sex Dungeon' at One of Bob Bashara's Properties?

sexdungeon.jpg

-video @ link

--reporter--bob bashara's girlfriend did live in one of the apartments above the property, she moved out about a year ago.

--before moving out, the manager of the hard luck lounge said that big bobb and his g/f were seen in the lounge 'quite a bit' over the last four years.

--he only saw bob there w/ his wife once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46