GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The case was featured on Vinnie Politan's show (HLN). They showed the husband giving a news conference. He starts thanking everyone...etc and then he pulls out a tissue....no tears and wipes his eyes. It was soooo obviously fake. If it wasn't so sad that a beautiful woman lost her life, I'd be laughing.

I felt terrible for the son and his mother who were there with him. I think he really did pay this guy to murder his wife. $2000.00 is what he allegedly paid him.

Sickening. :furious:

Not getting money is certainly motivating enough to start talking to the police. I do get the vibe from him (Bob) that when he feels completely cornered (and he thinks he is brilliant so it'll hit him like a ton of bricks when he does realize it), he will kill himself.

It wouldn't be enough for me if it meant I'd be going to prison for the murder (or as an accomplice to the murder). I'd take care of the issue another way (if I was already a murderer, which I'm not).

The case was featured on Vinnie Politan's show (HLN). They showed the husband giving a news conference. He starts thanking everyone...etc and then he pulls out a tissue....no tears and wipes his eyes. It was soooo obviously fake. If it wasn't so sad that a beautiful woman lost her life, I'd be laughing.

I felt terrible for the son and his mother who were there with him. I think he really did pay this guy to murder his wife. $2000.00 is what he allegedly paid him.

Sickening. :furious:

I suspect don't know that that was the down payment and we just haven't heard the rest. Maybe?

Possible accomplice in Jane Bashara slaying gives conflicting accounts, source says

A self-professed accomplice in Jane Bashara’s murder has given police multiple accounts of what happened when the Grosse Pointe Park mother was killed, a source familiar with the investigation told the Free Press today.

According to the source, the man told police he was paid to kill Jane Bashara.

But the potential accomplice subsequently told police he was forced at gunpoint to kill her, the source said

more at link .............. http://www.freep.com/article/C4/201...licting-accounts-source-says?odyssey=nav|head

So this is probably where the comments about BB and JB being together downtown that evening are coming from (police saying the Bashara's cell phones show they were close together that night). How far is the alley she was found in from downtown Detroit? It could just be the phone was in her car (with her dead body) and JB transporting the car, right?

Detroit metropolitan is defined by mile roads. she was found at 7 and Hoover. Approximately 5 (give or take a mile) from downtown Detroit. And approx 5 miles from her GPP home. In other words, 7/Hoover definitely not downtown Detroit.

Edited to add...Maybe someone with cellphone tower radius might have more knowledge, but I've got to believe numerous buildings downtown have towers to support business down there. It would take roughly 8 to 10 minutes to drive from where Jane's body was found to get to Downtown D.

Also, If you google map 7 mile/Hoover Detoit MI, you will see a gas station on the corner (Sunoco I think). I'm hoping they (LE) have video of Jane's vehicle being dumped from camera's at that location and what time that happened. Time will tell.

I keep hearing that music theme from Dragnet getting louder and louder in my mind.

:angel:

Latest breaking news is that a S&M dungeon was operating out of the basement of the Hard Luck Lounge. Witnesses have described whips and chains in the dungeon and people coming and going at all hours of the night. BB was also claimed to be seen there and participating in activities in the dungeon. Also, at one time BB girlfriend lived in the upstairs apartment above the bar. It seems that BB had an interesting second life but no indication if this latest news ties into the murder of his wife.

Latest breaking news is that a S&M dungeon was operating out of the basement of the Hard Luck Lounge. Witnesses have described whips and chains in the dungeon and people coming and going at all hours of the night. BB was also claimed to be seen there and participating in activities in the dungeon. Also, at one time BB girlfriend lived in the upstairs apartment above the bar. It seems that BB had an interesting second life but no indication if this latest news ties into the murder of his wife.

:eek::eek::eek:

Local station, WDIV, just did a story on BB. They interviewed a lady who claimed to be BB "sex slave". She answered an ad from BB on a S&M website and met him at the Hard Luck Lounge and later went downstairs to the S&M dungeon where they engaged in a three way with another lady named Rachel (anyone know the name of BB girlfriend from Wayne State?). She claims that he wanted to be called "Master Bob" and had ground rules like no eye contact and no perfume. She claimed that BB participated in S&M parties throughout the metro Detroit area. She said that she didn't know his last name until she saw his picture on TV. She claims to have phone records and numbers that verify it is BB. The story stated that JB was not seen taking part or present at any of these activities.

Also saw on another forum that BB worked out "deals" with some of his lady tenants who couldn't make the rent.

Hard to believe that his wife was oblivious to all this. It appears that he isn't the upstanding pillar of the community that everyone thought he was.

Oh my this is just going from bad to worse. No shock really as Bob seems to have some seedy buds. And have thought he was involved from the get go. I fell terrible for his children and Family. MOO

Local station, WDIV, just did a story on BB. They interviewed a lady who claimed to be BB "sex slave". She answered an ad from BB on a S&M website and met him at the Hard Luck Lounge and later went downstairs to the S&M dungeon where they engaged in a three way with another lady named Rachel (anyone know the name of BB girlfriend from Wayne State?). She claims that he wanted to be called "Master Bob" and had ground rules like no eye contact and no perfume. She claimed that BB participated in S&M parties throughout the metro Detroit area. She said that she didn't know his last name until she saw his picture on TV. She claims to have phone records and numbers that verify it is BB. The story stated that JB was not seen taking part or present at any of these activities.

Also saw on another forum that BB worked out "deals" with some of his lady tenants who couldn't make the rent.

Hard to believe that his wife was oblivious to all this. It appears that he isn't the upstanding pillar of the community that everyone thought he was.

It's really not all that hard for me to believe that Jane spent (well spent) her energy elsewhere. Much to her demise. God rest her soul.

Maybe that was the reason for the no perfume. Bob didn't want Jane to suspect anything. I wonder if she did and was threatening to Divorce him and the "plan" developed.

I cant get the picture of his Mother and Son out of my head at todays presser. And now this freaky side of him :maddening:

Maybe that was the reason for the no perfume. Bob didn't want Jane to suspect anything. I wonder if she did and was threatening to Divorce him and the "plan" developed.

The lady that was interviewed mentioned he didn't want her to wear perfume because he wanted to lick her body. Guess he didn't care for the taste of perfume.

Caspermi, WELCOME

:welcome5: :welcome: :wagon:

If he has done all these things he is sunk....I hear the water pouring in the boat now. How could someone with so much dirt think he could possible hide it?

(along with the Dragnet music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member