GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this a Freudian slip

they'll never know - how wonderful this has been
:gasp:

did anyone else notice that when the reporters started to ask questions how he snapped out of the weepy/I am crying/sad look to one of annoyance and snippy looking??? It was like in a flash!

Nothing like using your son and your mom to hide behind.

I just had the same thought. If it is proven he is guilty how low is that to flank yourself with devastated loved one's. How horrible for them.

I'm with ya too. I have been trying to hold out some hope for the Family. Albeit slim hope. Getting slimmer. Wonder where the Daughter was? Perhaps she chose not to appear while grieving.

Right at the beginning, it was kind of drowned out by the other noise, he said his daughter had gone back to school to continue her studies.

Poor girl - I can't even imagine how she will be able to focus.

did anyone else notice that when the reporters started to ask questions how he snapped out of the weepy/I am crying/sad look to one of annoyance and snippy looking??? It was like in a flash!

Yep. He strikes me when Bob talks people are to listen and obey. MOO

Wow, Jane's son looks so much like her. He seems like he supports his Dad completely at this time, his sister (Jane's daughter) has returned back to her college from what Bob said.

Wow that might be telling that the Daughter has returned to school already? Does she not want to be under that roof right now with Dad? Sometimes Mothers and Daughters share a little more than with their Son's. Just throwing some things out. May mean nothing.

yeah... the funeral was yesterday.... so hard to just pick up and go back to school... but the atmosphere at their house seems circus-like

I pray for Jane's children and relatives... I am sure college is a better place for her (daughter) to be than at home with the media all over the front lawn...

I'm having problems with "how wonderful this has been" .... and not "how devastated we all are" ...

Nothing should be wonderful right now ... why does this bother me?

imo

Because IMHO he is L-Y-I-N-G!!!

I'm not 100% convince he actually put his hands around her throat - he strikes me as a coward - but IMHO he had a hand in what happened to her.

Wow that might be telling that the Daughter has returned to school already? Does she not want to be under that roof right now with Dad? Sometimes Mothers and Daughters share a little more than with their Son's. Just throwing some things out. May mean nothing.

I was thinking along those lines also .. or it was equally devastating to find out that her dad was stepping out on her mom ..

I.WOULD.BE.TICKED.OFF .....

I'm totally talking out of my patootie - but something tells me the daughter is not buying dad's story either.

Then again, some people cope with grief by throwing themselves back into life/work/school 110% to keep themselves distracted.

was thinking more about how her body was wrapped in her coat... that tells me that most likely she didn't have the coat "on" at the time... (also having slippers on...)...

this tells me (jmhoo) that this whole car thing was staged to make it look like she ran out when actually she was most likely home for the evening and got jumped when she walked out into the garage...

I sure hope it is solved soon...

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...l-family?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE%
^^this article has a lot of details.. not sure how far you can throw some of the Joe details but here it is fwiw^^

I was thinking along those lines also .. or it was equally devastating to find out that her dad was stepping out on her mom ..

I.WOULD.BE.TICKED.OFF .....

Oh yeah. And obviously some trouble in that marriage so perhaps the Daughter knew a little more. And then to hear your Dad was trying to purchase a house for said lover nearby :furious: I would never speak to him again based on that alone.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...-family?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|p

But an investigator involved in the case believes Bashara provided Gentz' name as a "preemptive strike."
"He said, 'There's this guy Gentz who might come out and say that I paid him to kill my wife, but it's not true,'" the source said. "He basically gave us a road map of who to look for."

Thinks he's so smart.

IMO IMO IMO

Yeah, but luckily he ISN'T!!!! LOL

Just as I had surmised....

Cant wait to see what phone records show. Since Bob was listing Gentz an enemy.

Cant wait to see what phone records show. Since Bob was listing Gentz an enemy.

I thought one of the articles today said BB and Gentz had a dozen calls or something in the few days leading up to murder?

I also found the "wonderful" comment weird and went back thinking something happened with my feed, but nope. I can say this though - if my son did this to his wife (had a mistress and was buying her a house), I'd be so mad at him and would NOT shield him from the press with my body. I can't say if I'd be able to think he killed his wife though (can a mother really think her child killed someone?).

I thought one of the articles today said BB and Gentz had a dozen calls or something in the few days leading up to murder?

I also found the "wonderful" comment weird and went back thinking something happened with my feed, but nope. I can say this though - if my son did this to his wife (had a mistress and was buying her a house), I'd be so mad at him and would NOT shield him from the press with my body. I can't say if I'd be able to think he killed his wife though (can a mother really think her child killed someone?).

I do believe that was reported as well. Bob's "support" system sure appeared beyond devastated. I wonder what he has told his Family about the "other" woman. Wonder if he is lying to them? A lot for that Family to absorb in a short time frame. Perhaps they will question things as time goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedDreamer83