GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:doh: Barffff!!How does one look at BB and think of SEX? I need to get that image out of my brain!!!

:floorlaugh: :lol: I wonder if you live close enough to get here quick and clean my monitor because I just spit some fine red wine all over it :D The guy gives me the creeps; no way would I think about having sex with him :puke:

LOL Okay call me naive and thankfully so i have a question. If bob is the Master is he still the one receiving the spanking,whipping etc? I guess the Master part confuses me. So like did she put bob in a cage possibly:floorlaugh: I hope he doesn't "like" cages. Prison might not be a punishment :what:

Hilarious!
(I don't know why my 'thanks' button isn't working half of the time.:waitasec:)

I don't think Bobb knows much about the science of pings vs call records ;-)

BB doesn't seem to know nuttin' about nuttin' - except that he didn't kill Jane and wants to know who did :innocent: jmo

I haven't seen this posted yet, but here's a link to an interview on Detroit's Channel 95.5 (Mojo in the Morning Show) with a friend of RG.

She says she remains in touch with RG (now in hiding), that BB is trying to get in touch with RG through friends, and that RG has said that her (apparently brief) breakup with BB a few months back may have led to Jane's murder.

http://www.mojointhemorning.com/player/?mid=21808634

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/inve ... index.html

Did Joe Gentz plot out Jane Bashara's murder?

Sources tell the Local 4 Defenders investigators are now looking into the possibility Joe Gentz was trying to sub-contract a hit on Jane Bashara in the weeks before her death.

The Local4 Defenders have learned Joe told people he was being offered money for murder, first $5, 000 then the offer jumped to $8,000, plus a used Cadillac.

Sources tell the Defenders one of the scenarios they're looking into is the possibility that Joe asked others to help out and make this look like an accident, a hit-and-run accident, on the freeway.

I haven't seen this posted yet, but here's a link to an interview on Detroit's Channel 95.5 (Mojo in the Morning Show) with a friend of RG.

She says she remains in touch with RG (now in hiding), that BB is trying to get in touch with RG through friends, and that RG has said that her (apparently brief) breakup with BB a few months back may have led to Jane's murder.

Thanks!
This is worth the listen to hear what alias Beth and alias Aaron have to say about master/slumlord bob.

interesting about the 8k... anyone else recall the 2k that joe and a buddy blew at the track before the murder? This must have been the prepayment... I hope there is a paper trail leading back to the "man doin' the hirin'"

bbm

you crack me up:floorlaugh:

I'm unclear about the timing of the breakup that supposedly took place between Bob and Rachel that this 'friend'(Beth) of Rachels has indicated as the reason bb killed rg. To me it sounded as if Beth was saying it had been a recent breakup but we know rg had been posting about picking out paint almost right up to the day Jane was murdered. If she was talking about a breakup months ago, and we know they had patched things up since then, why would he kill Jane if Rachel had broken up with him? That makes no sense to me. It's more feasible imo that bb would kill Jane to get her out of the picture so that he could freely move on to set up house with both the old and new women slaves. Once he met and approved of Oregon and he knew he had his golf partner, he decided it was time. Plus he could use the money because he didn't have any himself.

Interesting that 'Beth' said that she's not a close friend of rg but has spoken with her a lot over the past three weeks. Beth seemed very familiar with certain facts like that rg had moved out of the apartment above the bar because of cig smoke blowing up into her place.

Why does 'Beth' refer to Jane as 'this woman', not once but twice. What does she have against poor Jane? She was insisting that Rachel never had anything to do with 'this woman' Jane. :waitasec:

So Beth, just an acquaintance to Rachel, knows all these details about Rachel's relationship with bob to include, of course, that Rachel had been swept into the relationship innocently and stayed there for five years because she believed he'd finally gotten a divorce. ok. Rachel had nothing to do with 'this woman' the now deceased Jane. Beth sure shows compassion for 'this woman' Jane who she doesn't know and she's only a distant acquaintance of Rachels. Nice of her to stick her neck out to set the record straight I guess. Hinky. I think there is another Narcissist with a big role in this story.

I'm going to have to join it to see the pics?

Did you notice that Florida has more members than New York? Ummmm, isnt that the state known for retirement? :giggle:

Site i saw a few days ago I didn't have to join. Honest LOL Maybe it got changed since? Ha on Florida.

:floorlaugh: :lol: I wonder if you live close enough to get here quick and clean my monitor because I just spit some fine red wine all over it :D The guy gives me the creeps; no way would I think about having sex with him :puke:

Lmao. *passes a monitor wipe on over
So sorry but you couldn't pay me enough if I was a Dom!!!! Imagine all the DNA in that dungeon. :eek:hdear::whip::puke:

hahaha. This made me LOL. :floorlaugh:

If S/M floats their boat, all the power to them. I know personally, if my husband ever spanked or whipped me I would seriously LMAO. Moment ruined, for sure! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LMAO for sure a mood killer :waitasec:

I'm confused about this too. I think he'd be akin to the dominatrix - he'd be the one dishing out the punishments? Also maybe he can command the slave what she should do to him? It sounds like some peeps like to be in power and some peeps like to be humiliated (or be made to feel small). ????????

Someone posted earlier, that those who have power in real life surrender their power while engaging in S&M, while others who don't have much power in real life, become dominant characters while engagine in S&M.

Actually the idea of this kind of makes me feel sad.

Yeah it does seem that the domination/submissive part and the reasons for engaging are just warped. It is sad too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl