GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: :lol: I wonder if you live close enough to get here quick and clean my monitor because I just spit some fine red wine all over it :D The guy gives me the creeps; no way would I think about having sex with him :puke:

LOL well if that visual pops into your head just do what i do. I visual bob with all that hinky apparatus on all fours in that cage we saw on NG last night :floorlaugh:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...romised-8k-cadillac-question-mark-20120210-ms
Bashara Murder: Joe Gentz Promised $8K, Cadillac?

Bob Bashara's Children Standing By Their Father

Meantime, Griem said Bashara's children are standing by their father.

"They realize they're in danger of losing both parents," he explained.

As if losing their mother was not hard enough, lurid details of Bob Bashara's alleged affairs and S&M activities, including a sex dungeon, have made this even harder, especially the talk of his alleged girlfriend, Rachel.

"The situation with Rachel is bothersome, and we'll comment after Bob has an opportunity to discuss that with his kids this weekend," said Griem.

well that was interesting

"the situation with Rachel is bothersome"

frankly I don't want to hear one more word from this defense atty

LOL well if that visual pops into your head just do what i do. I visual bob with all that hinky apparatus on all fours in that cage we saw on NG last night :floorlaugh:

Damn! i missed that!!

LMAO Bravo! :floorlaugh: Wonder where he was hiding all his "outfits"?

Missed Nancy Grace last night. Can anybody share a clip of her interview with Mistress Gianna? I can't find it online anywhere so far.

There is somebody who posts it on youtube Sierra I believe. Anyone? I'll see what i can find. It was a hoot of a moment.

that would be our member pattyg.. she records NG and posts them on her channel

well that was interesting

"the situation with Rachel is bothersome"

frankly I don't want to hear one more word from this defense atty

I agree!! He put on a little bit more of emotion on with his act then BB has in his interview.

If it was my Father and I suspected that he just mayyyyyy be involved, I'd be digging deep for info in honor of my Mother.

ROFLMAO still over Florida having the most members. Brings a new meaning to why Grandpa cant come to the phone when ya call down there. He's tied up. I'll stop now :innocent:

I agree!! He put on a little bit more of emotion on with his act then BB has in his interview.

If it was my Father and I suspected that he just mayyyyyy be involved, I'd be digging deep for info in honor of my Mother.

Agree. Who will speak for the victim.

LMAO oh my can ya just imagine. Wonder if he has em all in a tickle trunk:floorlaugh:

Well, it would have to be a pretty darn big trunk even if he is a shorty.:Banane35:

Wonder if he was a regular at Noir Leather?

ROFLMAO still over Florida having the most members. Brings a new meaning to why Grandpa cant come to the phone when ya call down there. He's tied up. I'll stop now :innocent:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Got a visual of Depends, cuffs and hinky apparatus on all fours in that cage.
:D

I find that comment very interesting. Could Rachel not have known bob was married? Was there any earlier report stating she knew either way? I cant remember. I mean bob kept his secret life secret from Jane (it appears) so perhaps he was stringing the girlfiend(s) along too? If he was she is going to want her story out there. Could be damming for bob :please:

Didn't I read that Jane was contacted just prior to her murder by said denier?!

I'm sure it's here somewhere.

JMHO
fran

PS....and I agree, this person is NO Amber Frey. She can't even hold water to Amber. pfffttt, fran

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...lling/-/1719314/8626976/-/6xfmam/-/index.html
Sources: $8,000 was price in Grosse Pointe Park mother's killing

Joe Gentz promised pay, used car to allegedly kill Jane Bashara

:floorlaugh:

"Bob Bashara is staying quiet."

“I can’t say anything."

Little late, doncha' think?:rolleyes:

darn, it was just getting good too!

:floorlaugh:

Yeah, I know, doesn't take much to amuse me!:blushing:

:tyou: for the :floorlaugh:

:seeya: till the make an arrest! :behindbar

fran

:waiting:

Didn't I read that Jane was contacted just prior to her murder by said denier?!

I'm sure it's here somewhere.

JMHO
fran

PS....and I agree, this person is NO Amber Frey. She can't even hold water to Amber. pfffttt, fran

Wonder if she has Lawyered up? She has to know she is going to be dragged into this by Griem. Even if she was in Panama that eve LOL I was just hoping she was angry with bob and would sing like no tomorrow. Perhaps she is telling all for all i know. Who knows what stories bob gave her.

Just listened to that.
What a jackal! He didn't want Rachel to have a cell phone? Control!!!
Bet he had a secret phone that Jane didn't know about too.

Seems from what the caller said Rachel was lied to as well as Jane and she believes he had something to do with the murder? Wow!

She also mentioned that Rachel broke up with BB, when the heck was that if they were just ready to close on the house? That doesn't make sense.

Before I catch up reading posts from where I left off yesterday, boy was I glad I checked to see what case NG was covering last night - I caught the second airing of her coverage of Jane's murder.

Nancy interviewed Mistress Gianna, a professional dominatix. MG was asked to describe her role and why bb sought her out last October. She answered and then Nancy asked her why she has a cage in her room. MG answered and began rattling off the detailed actions she's able to perform while fulfilling her role as a dominatrix. Before she could finish listing all of them, Nancy interrupted and blurted out, 'THIS IS NOT AN INFOMERCIAL'. That has got to be the funniest moment NG ever produced - I couldn't stop laughing.

What's really perplexing is that grown men pay to have mg hold them hostage in a cage. What happens within the human mind to cause a need for this? On some level, I find this subject fascinating.

:silly:

WDIV4 just read a statement from JB's family (mom/siblings). Summarizing: She was a moral, ethical person and would have ended her marriage rather than live in an open marriage. They said to treat any such talk with disbelief. The family said theirs was not a perfect marriage and noticed a change (for the worse) in the marriage over the last several years. Further, they indicated that there was no other man in JB's life. Lastly, JB was big on family and the family indicated they will always be there for JB's children.

I'm sure the complete statement will be on the WDIV website soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paladin1166