GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valhall had some interesting info that she gathered from speaking first hand to people who know bb. She said that he had been introducing himself to women saying he was a widower. Well, well. Also, Valhall spoke to people who knew Jane and they don't think she would have been into the SM stuff or approved of his lifestyle if she found out about it.

Griem, the lawyer, is talking as if bb is the first husband of a wife who has been murdered to be thoroughly investigated. He's blaming LE that bb has this weird lifestyle stuff surrounding him. It's not their fault bob had a loud mouthed slave while he was married to Jane. Griem minimized Rachel's role in bb's life and suggested that her business must be up now that she's receiving publicity. During Griem's interview with Charlie, he drew a picture of rg being a type of SM prostitute. That's gonna really pizz her off I bet. She has pictures from the wedding and who knows what other kinds of pics she has that span back over the last five years.

Whoa I just caught that bob was introducing himself as a widower. Perhaps Rachel didn't know he was married. Interesting the Amber Frey comment. Well lets hope all of this has cheesed Rachel off and she sings and sings it loud.

Hope some of bob's neighbors have some security cameras on their property.

Seems Jane was the breadwinner. I wouldn't doubt she carried some hefty Life Insurance.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...via-text-message-to-action-news#ixzz1lxQ65aKA

Bob Bashara's alleged mistress weighs in on Bashara murder investigation

“No one wants my side. I've already been judged by the public and media. Remember Amber Frey?" Gillett said via text.

In another text Gillett said:

"(Bob Bashara) is fighting for his life. I am just trying to live mine in peace and heal," Gillett said via text.

Interesting reference to Amber Frey ... who was duped by her murderous two-timing married lover .... :waitasec:

And I wonder what she is healing from:

The loss of Jane?
The loss of Bob?
The loss of a new house?
The loss of privacy?
The loss of trust?
The loss of a future with Master B and #3?

imo imo imo

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...via-text-message-to-action-news#ixzz1lxQ65aKA

Bob Bashara's alleged mistress weighs in on Bashara murder investigation

“I’m not going to comment (on the affair) because it has nothing to do with the case,” Bob Bashara said in an interview with ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

“No one wants my side. I've already been judged by the public and media. Remember Amber Frey?" Gillett said vi
In another text Gillett said:

"(Bob Bashara) is fighting for his life. I am just trying to live mine in peace and heal," Gillett said via text
It's funny, for someone who couldn't seem to quit talking about her relationship with Master Bob, she certainly clammed up in a hurry!

Yes Ms. Gillett, we remember Amber Frey. We remember the fact that unlike you, Amber did not know she had become involved with a married man. :rolleyes: I don't mean to imply that having an affair is a crime by any stretch, but her moral indignation is laughable, IMO.

Watching Nancy Grace and she is interviewing Lady Geanna, a dominatrix that BB hired for a S&M Halloween party in 2010. Nancy asked whether she saw JB at the party and she said that she did not. However, she stated that clients of hers did say that they saw BB and JB together at other S&M parties.

Wonder if the search warrant for the Bashara home listed S&M clothing, masks, devices,etc for both BB and JB. If Jane was a participant in the lifestyle, she would have some items related to S&M in her closet, dressers.

Good point, caspermi. I believe it's entirely possible that Jane agreed to indulge Bob in his S&M proclivities yet was unaware of his infidelity.

umm yeah.. I remember Amber Frey! And I just don't see the similarities here!

umm yeah.. I remember Amber Frey! And I just don't see the similarities here!

I find that comment very interesting. Could Rachel not have known bob was married? Was there any earlier report stating she knew either way? I cant remember. I mean bob kept his secret life secret from Jane (it appears) so perhaps he was stringing the girlfiend(s) along too? If he was she is going to want her story out there. Could be damming for bob :please:

On the day of the murder, it was mentioned somewhere that BB and JG were at a bar somewhere.
It was on the news that JG had driven the SUV to the alley, left it and then walked to McDonalds, took a bus or two to get to home or wherever.

Wonder how JG got to BB's house if BB was as innocent as he says?:dunno:

I agree, Amber did not know Scott was married and didn't she go to the police and give them info to help with charging him?

I find that comment very interesting. Could Rachel not have known bob was married? Was there any earlier report stating she knew either way? I cant remember. I mean bob kept his secret life secret from Jane (it appears) so perhaps he was stringing the girlfiend(s) along too? If he was she is going to want her story out there. Could be damming for bob :please:

I'm thinking she knew damn well!! Alone on most holidays, never able to go to his house to whip it out LOL, etc.

On the day of the murder, it was mentioned somewhere that BB and JG were at a bar somewhere.
It was on the news that JG had driven the SUV to the alley, left it and then walked to McDonalds, took a bus or two to get to home or wherever.

Wonder how JG got to BB's house if BB was as innocent as he says?:dunno:

I agree, Amber did not know Scott was married and didn't she go to the police and give them info to help with charging him?

Will have to go back and search thru earlier reports regarding bob and Joe at the bar. I remember bob was sighted at the bar. Yes Amber went to LE as soon as she saw on the news Scott had a missing wife. I think it mere hours later she did a presser. LE had her keep in contact and Scott did by phone despite her outting him.

Will have to go back and search thru earlier reports regarding bob and Joe at the bar. I remember bob was sighted at the bar. Yes Amber went to LE as soon as she saw on the news Scott had a missing wife. I dont think it was but mere hours later she did a presser. LE had her keep in contact and Scott did by phone despite her outting him.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120202/NEWS02/202020610/Man-claims-he-paid-kill-Jane-Bashara

About 7:30 p.m., he had company. A person at the bar who recognized Bob Bashara said he believes the man who joined him was the same man now being called the potential accomplice in Jane Bashara's killing, the source said.

Bob Bashara drank rum and Coke, and the other man had Labatt Blue Lights, according to the source.

interesting about the 8k... anyone else recall the 2k that joe and a buddy blew at the track before the murder? This must have been the prepayment... I hope there is a paper trail leading back to the "man doin' the hirin'"

interesting about the 8k... anyone else recall the 2k that joe and a buddy blew at the track before the murder? This must have been the prepayment... I hope there is a paper trail leading back to the "man doin' the hirin'"

There was a post early in by a person who had family who knew bob. Family member stated bob liked to gamble a lot. Doesn't seem like bob covered his tracks very well. Almost afraid to find out the rest of this sordid tale.

Nancy Grace on HLN covering Jane now

:seeya:

Before I catch up reading posts from where I left off yesterday, boy was I glad I checked to see what case NG was covering last night - I caught the second airing of her coverage of Jane's murder.

Nancy interviewed Mistress Gianna, a professional dominatix. MG was asked to describe her role and why bb sought her out last October. She answered and then Nancy asked her why she has a cage in her room. MG answered and began rattling off the detailed actions she's able to perform while fulfilling her role as a dominatrix. Before she could finish listing all of them, Nancy interrupted and blurted out, 'THIS IS NOT AN INFOMERCIAL'. That has got to be the funniest moment NG ever produced - I couldn't stop laughing.

What's really perplexing is that grown men pay to have mg hold them hostage in a cage. What happens within the human mind to cause a need for this? On some level, I find this subject fascinating.

Didn't bob publicly state that he and Joe never socialized,ever? If it was indeed Joe at the bar the night of the murder......another lie. Praying they have some forensics to link bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46