GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching NG Show on HLN :

NG reporting about "blood" in the GARAGE ...

:waitasec: Is this old news -- I have not read all the threads here ...

NG : Also, blood and hair found in second search -- yesterday.

:waitasec:

Yes, I believe they found 2 week old blood and it's been sent for testing. Also hairs found.

I hope there is SOMETHING that ties Bob to this. I definitely think he's involved. I hope there is a trace somewhere.

I think it is quite possible that both of Joe's stories could be correct. At first he says he did it, then at gun point. I think it's quite possible he was participating, then for whatever reason got scared. I think Bob could have been there and had him at gun point telling him to finish the job. And he did.

IIRC there was an article that stated Bob was seen meeting with Joe at a bar the same day of the murder. I wonder what happened after the meeting. Did Bob go on his merry way or did they both head back to the house?

If BB and JB had an open marriage, why, only 3 weeks before her death, was BB lying to her about golfing in FL when he was actually at his gf's daughter's wedding in SC?

...just my experience: the married man i know who had 2 separate families 2000 miles apart for 25 years ALSO used golf trips as his "excuse" to visit the other family. The family he visited on his 5-10 day monthly golf/business trips, knew, the family he lived with the majority of the time (and the wife he married first)did not.- He put all 4 children (2 in each family) through Universities and was only discovered by a single misplaced Fathers Day card....

Notice how bb introduced on GMA this morning that his and Jane's marriage was a good one, an 'open' but good one. bb seemed to sort of whisper (not literally) the word 'open'. The new tactic now is to publicize that they had an open marriage so the rest of the details aren't so shocking if they come up if/after he is charged.

Bob can't talk about his alternate lifestyle because he has children (are they adults?). It's understandable that this is embarrassing but it is what it is - it's like being caught in the worst way and having to expose all of your ickyness for all to see including your own children. That's not how it works though - when secrets come out, they come out and everyone hears them. Icky.

Bashera's daughter has been "away at college" so she must be over 18. The son is still in high school.

Bashera's daughter has been "away at college" so she must be over 18. The son is still in high school.

--( per their facebook pages--)

--the daughter is 20---a sophomore at the U of michigan

--rob jr. is 23---an engineer in iowa.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...-prosecutors-are-making-a-deal-with-joe-gentz

Griem says this is a very difficult time for Bob who has lost his wife and is trying to keep his family together. He has a daughter, 20, and son, 23.

I think I read early on that the son is employed as an engineer in the midwest (Iowa?).

BB did mention in an interview that him and JB attended marriage counseling about a year ago. Under the circumstances, can the therapist be interviewed by the police as to the nature of the "problem"?

If BB and JB had an open marriage, why, only 3 weeks before her death, was BB lying to her about golfing in FL when he was actually at his gf's daughter's wedding in SC?

I think NG said it right in her show.

Did Jane know she had an open marriage?

MY answer in my head, "No, let's ask her. Oh, wait, she's dead." :(

So, Bob, did she know she had an open marriage? Or did you F O R G E T ,
to tell her? :nono:

Shame on you!:mad:

JMHO
fran

--( per their facebook pages--)

--the daughter is 20---a sophomore at the U of michigan

--rob jr. is 23---an engineer in iowa.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...-prosecutors-are-making-a-deal-with-joe-gentz

Griem says this is a very difficult time for Bob who has lost his wife and is trying to keep his family together. He has a daughter, 20, and son, 23.

Thank you. One of the local news agencies reported that the "son" lived at home and went to school, so I assumed that he was young enough to still be in high school.

Perhaps when he mentioned a loving and "open" marriage, he meant that they were open and talked about everything, held no secrets, etc and not "open" as in an alternative lifestyle, swinging marriage.

I was just going to post the very same question.

Perhaps when he mentioned a loving and "open" marriage, he meant that they were open and talked about everything, held no secrets, etc and not "open" as in an alternative lifestyle, swinging marriage.

LOL, I thought about this exact thing when I heard, read, he said that and then heard what the attorney said.

This is how people attempt to get out of a lie. The {hint} with a double-meaning type word, and the next thing {poof} it evolves, as the attorney did. Now it's open, he won't talk about the 'just a very good friend,' because they most likely watched the media sites for reactions to the various interviews given. Criticism abounded on the denial of 'an affair,' realizing they could not deny the fact, they nudge into the 'open marriage' thing and the POI refuses to now talk about his once, 'very good friend.'

Note for Master B: Sorry bob, too many have your number. Oh, and we know about defense attorneys too!

Yep! Side show that leads back to where?

JMHO
fran

PS....Oh, whoops! Please Bob, don't stop talking. We find this side show, ............... interesting. :silly:

Watching Nancy Grace and she is interviewing Lady Geanna, a dominatrix that BB hired for a S&M Halloween party in 2010. Nancy asked whether she saw JB at the party and she said that she did not. However, she stated that clients of hers did say that they saw BB and JB together at other S&M parties.

Wonder if the search warrant for the Bashara home listed S&M clothing, masks, devices,etc for both BB and JB. If Jane was a participant in the lifestyle, she would have some items related to S&M in her closet, dressers.

[video=youtube;5UasSO7N7wA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UasSO7N7wA[/video]

Bob Bashara's secret life?

Reports are surfacing that Bob Bashara was setting up a secret life and questions are being asked if it's a motive for murder.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/02/09/bashara-attorney-talks-rumors-blood-suspicion/

Bashara Attorney Talks Rumors, Blood, Suspicion

But were Bob and Jane Bashara having marital problems in the months before her death? Sources talking to WWJ Newsradio 950′s Marie Osborne say that Jane Bashara became angry when, just days before her death, she learned of an ongoing affair between her husband and a local woman.

“If you’re breaking your finger nails off, you’re inflicting some wounds,” said Griem. “And, generally, such defensive wounds show up on the assailant’s face, neck and hands.”

Griem said that police spoke with his client four times and his body was never examined.

--i find that shocking---that LE never took a close at the body of their POI for signs of marks/scratches etc. from jane.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/02/09/bashara-attorney-talks-rumors-blood-suspicion/

Bashara Attorney Talks Rumors, Blood, Suspicion

--i find that shocking---that LE never took a close at the body of their POI for signs of marks/scratches etc. from jane.

At link: WWJ Newsradio 950′s Marie Osborne say that Jane Bashara became angry when, just days before her death, she learned of an ongoing affair between her husband and a local woman.

I don't understand? :confused: Didn't they have an OPEN MARRIAGE?!:eek:

Oh, wait....................PERHAPS, NG was correct! He F O R G O T , to tell Jane.:innocent:

Sorry, it's called M O T I V E !!! Master B. :mad:

Seeee, I THINK she was kicking someone to the curb, and it wasn't ME.:innocent:

I'm waiting for his Belle to speak up now. :dramaqueen:

NEXT!

:waiting:
fran
:coffeews:

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/02/09/charlie-langton-blogger-outlines-whats-hinky-in-bashara-case/
Charlie Langton: Blogger Outlines What’s ‘Hinky’ In Bashara Case

Explaining that she culls public documents and other media sites to gather information, the Oklahoma native explained why she’s now focused on the Bashara case in a blog that has allegedly tracked Bashara and his reported mistress to an S&M chat board — and beyond.

Her blog has screen shots of several messages about “Master Bob” and his “submissive” girlfriend seeking a third sex partner to share their lives that Hall believes points to Bashara.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...via-text-message-to-action-news#ixzz1lxQ65aKA

Bob Bashara's alleged mistress weighs in on Bashara murder investigation

“I’m not going to comment (on the affair) because it has nothing to do with the case,” Bob Bashara said in an interview with ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

“No one wants my side. I've already been judged by the public and media. Remember Amber Frey?" Gillett said via text.

In another text Gillett said:

"(Bob Bashara) is fighting for his life. I am just trying to live mine in peace and heal," Gillett said via text.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/arti...oc4f348b7014dbb647276333.txt?viewmode=default
Latest developments in Jane Bashara murder investigation

“We want the judge to review her referee’s recommendation that Mr. Gentz can continue to have visits,” assistant Macomb prosecutor John Ange said.

Prosecutors believe Gentz is too dangerous to visit with his daughter after Gentz has admitted to Grosse Pointe Park police that he was involved in Jane Bashara’s death.

Meanwhile, investigators probing the strangulation of Jane Bashara reportedly have pulled surveillance video from a number of locations that Gentz told them he went to after disposing of her body, according to WDIV-TV.

The news station reported that sources say Gentz told police he killed Bashara in her garage, placed her body in her car with the help of another man, and then drove the vehicle to Detroit.

According to WDIV, Gentz then walked to a McDonald’s on Seven Mile and Gratiot and later boarded a bus to the Rosa Parks terminal in Detroit where he transferred to the Jefferson bus back to Grosse Pointe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member