GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so bad for their children. They have to be absolutely horrified at the information that is coming out about their father. It's very sad. They must be devastated by that as well as the death of their mother.

Why would Greim possibly call a press conference?? Is he going to turn in his client? Is he going to pull out the sit and spin?

Yes what is up with this presser???? Has the time not passed for charges with Gentz?

you know Bravo, I am not sure the official time is "up" on Joe..... as he walked into the PD at 0430 but we really don't know what time he was actually "held" ykwim?

I am very curious as to see what Greim has to say... I guess this is in his bag of tricks if I look back at the Steven Grant case...?

I feel so bad for their children. They have to be absolutely horrified at the information that is coming out about their father. It's very sad. They must be devastated by that as well as the death of their mother.

Belinda you are so right. Can you imagine dealing with not only the death of your mom, but that she was brutally murdered....and most likely organized by your father...and then all his creepy antics with S and M. The impact of this narcissist is more than can be comprehended....the process of grief is painful enough, but all this on top of it. My heart breaks for those kids.....

you know Bravo, I am not sure the official time is "up" on Joe..... as he walked into the PD at 0430 but we really don't know what time he was actually "held" ykwim?

I am very curious as to see what Greim has to say... I guess this is in his bag of tricks if I look back at the Steven Grant case...?

Thanks. Now the clock would start the minute the interview began IIRC? Not familiar with the Grant case. I'll have to check it out. My guess right now it will be spin with what has come out about Bob. With a heavy emphasis on that 2nd poly.

I hope there is some hard evidence against Bob. I do feel he is involved heavily. This Lawyer just may spin it all onto Gentz if nothing concrete. MOO

David Griem says he'll speak about the case at 11 a.m. at the Guardian Building in Detroit. Earlier Friday, Griem told WWJ Newsradio 950 he expects an arrest in the case, but not the arrest of his client, Bob Bashara.

"If there's only a confession, more than likely, he will not be charged with murder," says FOX 2 legal analyst Charlie Langton. "The police need some other piece of evidence to link either Joe Gentz or Bob Bashara to the crime. As of right now, we don't know if that evidence exists."
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/bob-bashara's-lawyer-to-speak-friday-morning-20110203

It's crazy how this attorney likes to talk! Nice (for us!).

Someone earlier mentioned how BB is a Tony Soprano wannabe, and I have been thinking that all along. Except Tony would have played his grief better.

I am devastated for these kids. Thankfully the daughter is off at college and the son lives elsewhere, even though it is national news. But a lot of people (or most?) don't follow cases like we do, so maybe they won't hear about a lot of it.

There has to be something under Janes fingernails. If it leads to Gentz I hope there is something concrete on Bob. Hate to see him walk. MOO

We need Charlie LeDuff on this LOL He is awesome at digging and digging deep for the truth.

I would like to think that no jury in the world would believe that someone could say "There's this guy that is going to accuse me of hiring him to kill my wife but it's not true" ......

But I will never say "no jury in the world" again after the Pinellas 12 ..

imo

I would like to think that no jury in the world would believe that someone could say "There's this guy that is going to accuse me of hiring him to kill my wife but it's not true" ......

But I will never say "no jury in the world" again after the Pinellas 12 ..

imo

I know and i think most of us know he is knee deep in this. Another thing tho to prove it in a Court of Law. Hoping Bob has made more stupid moves that we just dont know about. MOO

Bravo, I agree about the fingernails... I hope they were able to recover the broken nails as well...

if Jane scratched that leather jacket like Joe is saying you would think there would be matching fibers under the nails???

Also wonder (considering that master bobb says he was home at 8 but didn't report her missing until 11:30 which is 3.5 hours) if there was evidence of a clean up in the garage or other parts of the house?

It is positively itching my last nerve that this guy hasn't been charged yet. There just is no doubt in my mind that he was the impetus of this murder. That obviously doesn't constitute proof, but it's still itching me to see him walking around free.

Bravo, I agree about the fingernails... I hope they were able to recover the broken nails as well...

if Jane scratched that leather jacket like Joe is saying you would think there would be matching fibers under the nails???

Also wonder (considering that master bobb says he was home at 8 but didn't report her missing until 11:30 which is 3.5 hours) if there was evidence of a clean up in the garage or other parts of the house?

Agree. Got to be something there with the fingernails. Hope too there is other evidence with Master Bob (LOL on the Master)

Agree Belinda. Only good thing is Bob is being watched I'm sure. Every move he makes. Perhaps in his bold arrogance he will make further "mistakes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl