GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FTLOG! CNN is now doing lead story before commercial "Key Evidence is Missing in the Jane Bashara Case" - This was corrected in all media yesterday as that's not correct, and Bob's atty incorrectly mislead the media (allegedly on purpose!)

FTLOG! CNN is so out of date? It's now 10:43 on Saturday and they are reporting this old/incorrect news?

FTLOG! CNN is now doing lead story before commercial "Key Evidence is Missing in the Jane Bashara Case" - This was corrected in all media yesterday as that's not correct, and Bob's atty incorrectly mislead the media (allegedly on purpose!)

FTLOG! CNN is so out of date? It's now 10:43 on Saturday and they are reporting this old/incorrect news?

Watched a similar national media report giving same erroneous info on my local news Sunday morning.

The clothes are missing.
The clothes aren't missing.
I cant keep up with the clothes carp. It makes my head spin.
Now I see this

Detroit Police Find Jane Bashara's Missing Clothing

The clothing she wore the day she was killed wasn't turned over to the state police crime lab until Friday - after the mix-up was made public.

Is this a case of shoddy police work?

Defense attorney David Griem says he'll have a field day with this, if the case goes to trial.

We can't wait for the Prosecutors to have a field day with you and bb, Grime!! I hope Worthy chews you up and spits you out!!

Does anyone personally know a freemason who has ever been incarcerated? I am fililiar with only one case, and although he was convicted, he never did serve a day behind bars for any of his 4 DUI convictions.

"...I saw an article that said Gentz had an IQ in, I believe 60% - 69%. It may have been low 70%?..."

I haven't read/heard anything about JG's mental capabilities, but based on comments/interviews, I guessed his IQ to be in the 60-70 range that suggests mild to moderate mental disability (with 100 being an average IQ score). As I posted earlier, this would equate with the mental capacity of an average 7/8-year-old child.

"Defense attorney David Griem says he'll have a field day with this, if the case goes to trial."

At this time, Griem's client, Bob Bashara, has not been charged in the murder of his wife. What involvement would the attention-seeking attorney have in the case against Joe Gentz who, as of this date, is the only person charged in the case? Griem isn't representing Gentz, but he seems he!!-bent on inserting himself into the case. The Griem Reaper should keep his mouth shut and his opinions to himself because every time he talks to the media, he makes it patently obvious that his client, Bob Bashara, was involved in Jane's murder. :moo:

"...I saw an article that said Gentz had an IQ in, I believe 60% - 69%. It may have been low 70%?..."

I haven't read/heard anything about JG's mental capabilities, but based on comments/interviews, I guessed his IQ to be in the 60-70 range that suggests mild to moderate mental disability (with 100 being an average IQ score). As I posted earlier, this would equate with the mental capacity of an average 7/8-year-old child.

:moo:

--a couple of articles on joe.

http://www.freep.com/article/201203...ph-Gentz-Jane-Bashara-murder?odyssey=nav|head
Joseph Gentz held without bond on first-degree murder charge in Jane Bashara's death

According to Macomb County Circuit Court records, Gentz was diagnosed as bipolar and suffering from organic mood disorder in 2003. His IQ is listed as 67, which is well below average.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/local_...igator-scott-lewis-looks-into-joe-gentzs-past
7 Action News Investigator Scott Lewis looks into Joe Gentz's past

According to the records obtained by the Investigators, Gentz is a potentially dangerous and unpredictable man - a guy who needs medication to control a slew of mental problems that have been diagnosed by numerous professionals over the last 24 years.

The records shows Gentz has refused to take medications to control his mental issues.

Over the years, Gentz has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, intermittent explosive personality disorder, seizure disorder and antisocial traits.

Reports also indicate Gentz has borderline mental retardation and is blind in the left eye from a birth defect.

He was also hospitalized three times between 1998 and 2001 for psychiatric problems and suicidal thoughts.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...out-after-charges-in-bashara-case-20120305-ms
Joe Gentz's Brother Speaks Out after Charges in Bashara Case

He said he wished Bashara would've been a positive influence on his brother, who suffered a stroke as a baby that left him mentally challenged. ..

Quote snipped by me: "The records shows Gentz has refused to take medications to control his mental issues.

Over the years, Gentz has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, intermittent explosive personality disorder, seizure disorder and antisocial traits.

Reports also indicate Gentz has borderline mental retardation and is blind in the left eye from a birth defect.

He was also hospitalized three times between 1998 and 2001 for psychiatric problems and suicidal thoughts."

Just my 2cents and all MOO......and I am sure BB knew ALL of that ^^^^ before he decided to have that beer with Joe. When I meet ppl like that, it is inevitable..all of that info seems to come out in the first 2 hours of meeting them.... I think, unfortunately for Jane and Justice, This is going to go down exactly the way BB planned. The only ppl who will be able to possibly get BB convicted would be his children testifying against him in front of 12 jury members...and I do not think that will ever ever happen.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...Gentz/-/1719314/9281894/-/72m62q/-/index.html
Local 4 Defenders learn more about competency exam for Joe Gentz

--article & video @ link.

legal expert Todd Flood: "For them to get him in within a week of his charge is noteworthy." "To me, this is a sign, or a signal that they’re trying to move this case faster so that they can get to the 2nd person that they believe or suspect would be the co-conspirator."

Does anyone personally know a freemason who has ever been incarcerated? I am fililiar with only one case, and although he was convicted, he never did serve a day behind bars for any of his 4 DUI convictions.

I am CLUELESS about the whole freemason thing. Turns out my in laws fathers were both freemasons. Father in law may be too? IDK! I KNOW FOR A FACT my husband is not. Now I am FINALLY beginning to understand how my husband has gotten away with SO MUCH and nary a slap on the wrist. grrrr.... he is never EVER held accountable for ANYTHING!!!!

I've never heard anything about free mason. I've heard it mentioned, but know nothing about it.

All I know is Bob Bashara is the son of a former judge in the Detroit area. Dretroit is where Jane Bashara was found murdered. A mentally challenged man who was the employee of the husband, has confessed and that he did it on the bidding of Bob Bashara, the murder victim's husband.

The murder victim's husband also had a mistress and he also had a sex dungeon. The husband doesn't have a complete or air tight alibi for the night of the murder.

The husband's mistress is now inserting herself or NOT into the case, or NOT. The mistress left her place of employment the moment she found out her master's wife was found murdered.

The husband has a questionable lawyer. :eek:

Did I miss anything?

I think they're never going to solve this case. Or, if the do, they're going to pin it on the only honest person in the bunch, that would be Mr. Gentz, the mentally challenged man who's been taken advantage of by his employer, Mr. Bashara, imho, and now he's in the hands of the Detroit legal system!:banghead:

:maddening:
JMHO
fran

http://www.freep.com/article/201203...poken-lawyer-David-Griem-defends-his-strategy
Bob Bashara's outspoken lawyer David Griem defends his strategy

--March 13/2012.

He's got a 24th-floor, art deco Mayan sky-view perch overlooking the Detroit riverfront and the Coleman A. Young Municipal Center.

He's got a Grosse Pointe home and a client roster of mob bosses, real estate hotshots, street cops and police brass.

But attorney David Griem says he's still a blue-collar kid from Warren.

Now representing Bob Bashara, named a person of interest in the death of his wife, Jane Bashara, more than a month ago, Griem has taken himself and his client front and center, he said, to counter investigators' lurid leaks of tales about a kinky sex dungeon, mistresses and a hired killer in cosseted Grosse Pointe Park.

I've been gone for 4 days. You're telling me Bashara STILL hasn't been arrested? What a complete travesty. Wonder just how deep his connections run?

Does anyone personally know a freemason who has ever been incarcserated? I am fililiar with only one case, and although he was convicted, he never did serve a day behind bars for any of his 4 DUI convictions.

C'mon, surely you aren't suggesting that BB will play the Freemason's "Get out of Jail Free" card, are you? :giggle:

Sorry, but I think that's right up there with stories about fake moon landings and roving gangs of kidney thieves.

C'mon, surely you aren't suggesting that BB will play the Freemason's "Get out of Jail Free" card, are you? :giggle:

Sorry, but I think that's right up there with stories about fake moon landings and roving gangs of kidney thieves.

Just couldn't pass up sending you my admiration of your Avatar! Love it! :rocker: (Since you showed me yours, I'll let you look at mine - as I just did one (never had an Avatar before!) a few days ago due to .....well.......you'll see!)

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...amily/-/1719314/9287148/-/9eb7oz/-/index.html
Bob Bashara takes trip to Iowa with family

Attorney says trip was therapeutic for Bashara family

The road trip has Bashara behind the wheel for 8 hours with his mother at his side. The Local 4 Defenders learned he left Michigan for Iowa this past weekend.

His lawyer explains why the trip is so important.
"He's trying to do anything he can do to keep the family together and the weather this storm," said his attorney, David Griem

"There was a lot of hugging. There were a lot of tears," Griem said. "And it was good therapy for Robert Jr., and it was great therapy for Bob and his mother."

Methinks BB's attorney doth protest too much. There is no reason why anyone needed to know about the weekend excursion to Iowa. The Griem Reaper used this for media facetime for himself that serves only to make his client look more guilty :moo:

Weird, but as I read this story and look at the pics of the players and hear the details.. I can't help but think that BB thinks he is Tony Soprano, or he is a wanna-be. His little sex dungeon, like Bada Bing strip club on Sopranos, his dumb cohort that he always set-up to do the dirty work "Paulie Gualtieri" aka JG, even his poor dead wife Jane kind of reminds me of Carmela. Is he living out some mob boss fantasy ala' The Sopranos? Anyone else connecting these dots or is my imagination overactive? He even looks like Tony Soprano to a degree. I wonder if he was a big Soprano's fan. And an attorney that has a history of defending mob bosses to boot.

Weird, but as I read this story and look at the pics of the players and hear the details.. I can't help but think that BB thinks he is Tony Soprano, or he is a wanna-be. His little sex dungeon, like Bada Bing strip club on Sopranos, his dumb cohort that he always set-up to do the dirty work "Paulie Gualtieri" aka JG, even his poor dead wife Jane kind of reminds me of Carmela. Is he living out some mob boss fantasy ala' The Sopranos? Anyone else connecting these dots or is my imagination overactive? He even looks like Tony Soprano to a degree. I wonder if he was a big Soprano's fan. And an attorney that has a history of defending mob bosses to boot.

Pip, I mentioned a while back that I thought Bob looked like Tony Soprano.
:floorlaugh:

O/T but gives us some hope. Charges of child abuse and Murder today for the Father of little Bianca Jones. She has been missing over 3 months now. Her body has never been recovered. Prosecutor Kim Worthy was just on the news and said they have a strong case :rose: So we may see charges yet for bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow