GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T but gives us some hope. Charges of child abuse and Murder today for the Father of little Bianca Jones. She has been missing over 3 months now. Her body has never been recovered. Prosecutor Kim Worthy was just on the news and said they have a strong case :rose: So we may see charges yet for bob.

I agree, Bravo. One step at a time. Kym Worthy said that the Bianca case was "difficult" very early on, but I held onto hope that DL would eventually be charged in his daughter's death. Worthy and her team can now focus a little more on the Bashara case that is also complicated. It might take some time, but I feel comfortable that BB will be cuffed in due time. :moo:

As with others, been thinking some stuff and songs especially..........this one is SPECULATIVE what Bob is singing now......

Whenever I feel afraid
I hold my head erect
And whistle a happy tune
So no one will suspect
I'm afraid.

While shivering in my shoes
I strike a careless pose
And whistle a happy tune
And no one ever knows
I'm afraid.

The result of this deception
Is very strange to tell
For when I fool the people
I fear I fool myself as well!

I whistle a happy tune
And ev'ry single time
The happiness in the tune
Convinces me that I'm not afraid.

Make believe you're brave
And the trick will take you far.
You may be as brave
As you make believe you are

You may be as brave
As you make believe you are

hmmmmmmmmmm...........posting cut off due to length?

Entire Lyrics of the song on this link

The town of Warren is getting a bad reputation around here ~ Griem and the A's all grew up in the same town!
(P.S. Not sure if it's the same Warren or not.)

--warren michigan is a very beautiful community 20 minutes or so from detroit. ( i have a sister there.)

--(she and her family that shall not be spoken of, originally lived in warren, ohio.)

It's starting to look like Bashara is going to be let off the hook. I can't imagine that they wouldn't have arrested him by now, if they were going to. Crazy.

Sources say DNA evidence lacking in Jane Bashara murder investigation

Sources: There's no blood, fingerprints linking to co-conspirator

Published On: Mar 20 2012 07:52:21 PM EDT Updated On: Mar 20 2012 07:56:53 PM EDT

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ation/-/1719314/9635910/-/5whjy5/-/index.html

Looks like BB covered his tracks :maddening:

--you scared me 'Bette'!

--from link:

But that doesn’t mean the case should be closed.

“Circumstantial evidence is just as good, and at times, better than direct evidence because you can paint the Picasso of how motive drove the case. Or, witness statements that put them in a particular position or particular place at a certain time,” said legal analyst Todd Flood. “You can paint this circumstantial case that is airtight.”

Sources say Bashara’s husband, Bob, has been zeroed in on being the co-conspirator and that investigators are working to re-interview potential witnesses and anyone connected to the family.

I am not concerned...(re: dna or fingerprints)... I am sure there is other evidence of the murder for hire (which I believe it was)

:moo:

I am not concerned...(re: dna or fingerprints)... I am sure there is other evidence of the murder for hire (which I believe it was)

:moo:

Detroit news did report the case is still being worked around the clock. It just may take a little more time. I do believe bob will be charged MOO

Detroit news did report the case is still being worked around the clock. It just may take a little more time. I do believe bob will be charged MOO

Bravo, wished I felt as good about as you do. I am starting to lose faith in any charges being brought against Bob. :maddening:

Bravo, wished I felt as good about as you do. I am starting to lose faith in any charges being brought against Bob. :maddening:

Justice, though moving slowly, seldom fails to overtake the wicked~Horace, Odes, (23 BC)

On WS, we have learned to trust in this belief in most cases. I would venture to say in the majority of crimes featured on WS, it has held true. Of course there remains those that haunt us for many years. However, everything I have learned on WS so far leads me to believe this will NOT be one of them that goes unresolved.

New report on WDIV 6:00: Police are reinterviewing possible witnesses, others who may know something, including RG. LE also returning to the building that BB owns - the "dungeon" and the bar above it - and interviewing employees of the bar. Trying to find motive for Jane's murder.

For video: www.clickondetroit.com

Justice, though moving slowly, seldom fails to overtake the wicked~Horace, Odes, (23 BC)

On WS, we have learned to trust in this belief in most cases. I would venture to say in the majority of crimes featured on WS, it has held true. Of course there remains those that haunt us for many years. However, everything I have learned on WS so far leads me to believe this will NOT be one of them that goes unresolved.

I have that feeling too. Forensics they may not have. I do believe they are still working hard as they are on a path. A path that leads to bob in conspiracy to murder and motive.

Article and video from 6:00 news:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-case/-/1719314/9656554/-/io2sf6/-/index.html

Investigators focus on bar, alleged mistress in Bashara murder case

Surveillance video from Grosse Pointe Park bar shows Bob Bashara there on night his wife was murdered

Published On: Mar 21 2012 07:18:33 PM EDT Updated On: Mar 21 2012 07:20:58 PM EDT

My understanding is that those tapes have been recycled. If that is the case, WHO saw those tapes prior to having been recycled? Was Bob actually on the tapes? Not that it matters anyways...

I think he recycled them? Maybe because he didn't want them to know when he was and wasn't there?
It's sooooo annoying that he is visiting his son, playing cards, Mom at his side and having his freedom to do whatever!! I sure hope Kim Worthy nails his arse soon!!! Each day he has freedom makes us question if he really will be charged.

Article and video from 6:00 news:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-case/-/1719314/9656554/-/io2sf6/-/index.html

Investigators focus on bar, alleged mistress in Bashara murder case

Surveillance video from Grosse Pointe Park bar shows Bob Bashara there on night his wife was murdered

Published On: Mar 21 2012 07:18:33 PM EDT Updated On: Mar 21 2012 07:20:58 PM EDT

My understanding is that those tapes have been recycled. If that is the case, WHO saw those tapes prior to having been recycled? Was Bob actually on the tapes? Not that it matters anyways...
According to the Source's article, more likely, someone saw him on those tapes before they got recycled.... otherwise, why mention about it at all...

"Bob Bashara installed the surveillance cameras at the bar himself because several cars had been broken into.

The video showed Bob Bashara working between 5 and 7 p.m. the night his wife was murdered."

As, and in any case, it doesn't really matter if Bob was there between 5 and 7 PM on night of the murder, because per Joe Gentz's confession, Bob asked Joe Gentz to meet him at the house at 7:00 pm ... so if it's true - it only takes about 5 or 6 minutes to drive from Hard Luck Lounge and / or Dungeon to Bashara's house.

According to the Source's article, more likely, someone saw him on those tapes before they got recycled.... otherwise, why mention about it at all...

"Bob Bashara installed the surveillance cameras at the bar himself because several cars had been broken into.

The video showed Bob Bashara working between 5 and 7 p.m. the night his wife was murdered."

As, and in any case, it doesn't really matter if Bob was there between 5 and 7 PM on night of the murder, because per Joe Gentz's confession, Bob asked Joe Gentz to meet him at the house at 7:00 pm ... so if it's true - it only takes about 5 or 6 minutes to drive from Hard Luck Lounge and / or Dungeon to Bashara's house.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Hi Darkman,

All in all it really doesn't matter what happened to the tapes since all it would do any way was what you said... that Bob was or was not at the HLL between the hours of 5 and 7. Even if the tapes could be produced it's of no real consequence since Jane's murder took place right afterwards. If anything, I think it would hurt Bob since it puts him in a close proximity to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow