GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Giving a detailed narrative of the murder, insisting that Bob was there and threatened Gentz with a gun to kill Jane. Identifying picture of the garage that matches the description he gave before the pic was shown. This is crazy. Not working out the way Bob thought it was going to go.

I hope BB realizes that JG's testimony isn't going to get him a new trial.

Judge is setting parameters for further questioning, only on affidavit and for impeachment purposes. Expects to finish in one day and make a decision.

WDIV has updated the headline on the link posted above. It now reads: Joe Gentz lays out case against Bob Bashara.

Sorry, Bob, but if you were behind this latest attempt to manipulate Joe Gentz, it backfired big time.

Todays hearing-Part 1

[video=youtube;ZFKD6k6-quY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFKD6k6-quY[/video]

Handyman: Bob Bashara was present during killing

George Hunter, The Detroit News 3:29 p.m. EDT April 21, 2016

The handyman in the Bob Bashara case took the stand Thursday and proceeded to refute much of what was written in an earlier affidavit that he supposedly signed.

Joseph Gentz, who told police he killed Jane Bashara at her husband’s behest while he watched, refuted the claim in the affidavit that he worked alone in the grisly slaying.

"It's not true," Gentz said while reading the document in court. "Bob was there."

Meanwhile, Bashara, who was also in court, looked on...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...21/handyman-testify-bashara-retrial/83326028/

Todays hearing - Part 2

[video=youtube;ePE2DIyIfP4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePE2DIyIfP4[/video]

I thought the Jodi Arias trial was crazy, but nothing compares to this case.

what a joke.

bashara was behind the so called affidavdit im sure. and gentz was scared since this guy already tried to have him killed once.

i think the judge and his brother talked sense into him.

i dont even get what a waste of time this is. this guy already pled guilty to trying to hire someone to kill gentz........does he think if he can fraud his way out of killing his wife they are going to let him go? lol...wuts ever....

I couldn't believe what was happening when Joe insisted on testifying today. I kept thinking about Jane's poor family and how confusing for Jane's kids. Thank goodness Joe did a 180 on that rediculous affidavit. I'd love to know how that "jailhouse paralegal" got invested in this. I for one, feel sorry for Joe. He has very low mental capacity. He did the right thing and turned himself in. He now lives in prison under threat for being a "rat". I bet the judge is celebrating tonight. She clearly was fighting against having to grant Bob a new trial.

she need to just dimiss this idiotic motion and be done with it.

giving the defense a chance to grill gentz and he'll probably flip again (Scared to death) and that will just kill the idea further cause it will show how easily he can be manipulated showing how easy it was for bashara to control him in the first place.

Go Judge for allowing Joe's brother to talk to him, obviously to talk him out of testifying. I was shocked Bob's lawyer didn't object. Ha ha- oh well. Bad move on his part.

Bashara got royally bashed in that hearing yesterday. Judge Vonda Evans is a hero in my eyes. She understands the pressures Gentz is under. With his mental challenges, the truth is all he has. In the beginning, he went to friends to tell the truth and get guidance. Now, he is left to his brother to bring his thinking into order. Joe is proud that he can read, but Judge Vonda made him read the entire document. It is so clear that Joe knows what happened and what didn't, in spite of all the words he didn't recognize.

I'm sure that during his entire life, Joe has been bullied and used by people like Bashara. Today it was the mouse's turn to roar. IMHO, "Carlos" took his orders from the Bashara camp and upped the bully-ante for Joe. The man lives in terror and there is no reason to wonder why.

Bashara got royally bashed in that hearing yesterday. Judge Vonda Evans is a hero in my eyes. She understands the pressures Gentz is under. With his mental challenges, the truth is all he has. In the beginning, he went to friends to tell the truth and get guidance. Now, he is left to his brother to bring his thinking into order. Joe is proud that he can read, but Judge Vonda made him read the entire document. It is so clear that Joe knows what happened and what didn't, in spite of all the words he didn't recognize.

I'm sure that during his entire life, Joe has been bullied and used by people like Bashara. Today it was the mouse's turn to roar. IMHO, "Carlos" took his orders from the Bashara camp and upped the bully-ante for Joe. The man lives in terror and there is no reason to wonder why.

Speaking of mice, Bashara's appeals attorney is a bit on the squeamish side. I realize his specialty is legal writing, but the guy really doesn't appear to have much courtroom prowess. I was glad that Judge Vonda took over Gentz' examination. Having Joe read the affidavit was brilliant and clearly demonstrated that JG had no clue about what was in the affidavit and that what was in the fake document was, in Joe's words, garbage.

Better enjoy those Bologna sandwiches, Mr. Bashara, as they will be on your lunch menu for the rest of your life. :D

Yep. Thanks for all the updates folks. We were away for a week for our Son's Wedding. Bob thinks he can manipulate the Court system as much as Gentz. Not. Go back to your bars and chains Bob. For life.

Reminder: Court in session tomorrow, Tuesday, May 10. Joe Gentz will resume testimony regarding his affidavit, and Judge Evans is expected to rule on whether or not BB will get a new trial. Not sure what time but will check local media for information.

Reminder: Court in session tomorrow, Tuesday, May 10. Joe Gentz will resume testimony regarding his affidavit, and Judge Evans is expected to rule on whether or not BB will get a new trial. Not sure what time but will check local media for information.

Lol, really? They're going to continue with this hearing?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back