MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who didn't know that a struggle was going on. I'm not going to blame her at all

She didn't know Jessica was being kidnapped. She was watching from the guitar place.

but supposedly the witness said JH left the store with no struggle but then struggled at the van. so she knew a struggle was going on.

I'm so sorry to ask if has been asked/answered....can't catch up...why didn't witness(es) follow the van if they didn't intervene?! They could have followed it at the very least!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe the van was too fast. I don't know.

Maybe the van was too fast. I don't know.

No, because they didn't call 911 either, right?
I was under the impression that the person who witnessed the van didn't call in until AFTER it hit the news.
So they wouldn't have chased the van because they saw nothing serious enough to call 911. :twocents:

ITA. Isn't the witness an employee of the Exxon station who works different shifts? What was this individual doing in the vicinity at the exact time that the abduction took place? Sees something strange going on but doesn't pull into the gas station lot to inquire about Jessica's safety and watches from a parking lot adjacent to the Exxon station :banghead: Very suspicious. :moo:

Exactly. That's what I posted yesterday. Strange.

Forgive me again. I may be confused because I admittedly have been speed reading to try to keep up, but I have tried to read every post. I don't recall reading that the van in question was seen in the area you have indicated as it being seen turning around. I thought it was a co-employee or some other witness that turned around in that area because that person had seen the van at the Exxon and for some reason it raised concern in that person's mind. Can you point me to where the information came from that there was a sighting of the van in the area you have marked on this map? Thanks so much.

bbm ~ Forgive me if I'm doubling down here, but this post reminds me of my biggest pet peeve which is running with unsubstantiated information being posted as fact (you're not doing that here reedus23 - just launching off this post).

My apologies if I'm wrong (if there's been an official link that I missed), but has LE identified that a co-employee is the witness? Because anybody can go onto FB and say they're in the know about some detail in the case when they could possibly have an untoward motive for doing so. Or, it could be an innocent mistake where telephone game factors take over.

Is there an official link as to the id, or role, of any witness?
I know I read an article identifying either the 911 caller or the person who had the last transaction at 10:50. Per LE, those two peeps had no knowledge of anything other than the situation they walked into and have reported. But who is this person who was scoping out the gas station and why were they doing that? Or is the info they gave being misrepresented?

Hope my point makes sense.

No, because they didn't call 911 either, right?
I was under the impression that the person who witnessed the van didn't call in until AFTER it hit the news.
So they wouldn't have chased the van because they saw nothing serious enough to call 911. :twocents:

which is probably why they didn't intervene when Jessica is being kidnapped.

bbm ~ Forgive me if I'm doubling down here, but this post reminds me of my biggest pet peeve which is running with unsubstantiated information being posted as fact (you're not doing here reedus23 - just launching off this post).

My apologies if I'm wrong (if there's been an official link that I missed), but has LE identified that a co-employee is the witness? Because anybody can go onto FB and say they're in the know about some detail in the case when they could possibly have an untoward motive for doing so. Or, it could be an innocent mistake where telephone game factors take over.

Is there an official link as to the id, or role, of any witness?
I know I read an article identifying either the 911 caller or the person who had the last transaction at 10:50. Per LE, those two peeps had no knowledge of anything other than the situation they walked into and have reported. But who is this person who was scoping out the gas station and why were they doing that? Or is the info they gave being misrepresented?

Hope my point makes sense.

Not that I know of. This is what I understand

It was some woman claiming to be a co worker (or someone else) of Jessica's that was with her husband at the guitar place.

I assume it's the person who took Jessica.

I will try and find the FB posting in this thread.

I believe it was the co worker and her husband who sat behind the guitar store.

someone (maybe the same person) said they saw a van sitting behind the store, cutting the lights etc.

But this is what we're trying to ascertain. It seems important and may be why LE hasn't released a police sketch.

Ok, so I looked at Google maps. (I know, who hasn't, right?) But there's a shopping center right down the road. Say he didn't have enough time to make sure she was secure, and stopped there to fight with her a little more? That place might also have him on camera, getting out of the vehicle, going around back and getting back into it.

I was wondering if this guy tossed her in the back and as he did had something in a rag to knock her out I.e chloroform (or something along those lines). IMO it would be too huge of a risk to be driving down the road with someone who is able to jump out a side door, come up from behind humans try to strangle him while driving. I would think he would have wanted to knock her out chemically. The whole thing is pretty ballsy to do with such a narrow timeframe. This story has me absolutely sick!!

Also, if someone could clarify for me I would appreciate it. I remember over the weekend the witness saying she saw the van, lights off, hatch closed and drove away (I am paraphrasing!) but today seemed like a revelation of Jessica being forced by somebody to the van. Where did that come from?
If anybody could clarify that I would appreciate it. My hat goes off to these police officers, friends and family! Good work keeping the public up to date with anything new that comes up. May Jessica be found soon safe and unharmed.

Not that I know of. This is what I understand

It was some woman claiming to be a co worker (or someone else) of Jessica's that was with her husband at the guitar place.

I assume it's the person who took Jessica.

I will try and find the FB posting in this thread.

Yes, thanks. We don't know if it's factual info then.

Whomever did this probably knew that joint didn't have cameras. Just sayin'

Hoping today brings a break! We need to get Jessica home to her family and especially her 3 year old little boy. He must be SO sad and confused right now.

Someone posted the FB quote here, I'll try and find it.

FB? That's my point - we can't go by isolated FB remarks imo.

Theories are good if they're ideas that are being kicked around. But taking a FB remark as gospel isn't. People get upset about theories but run with a random FB comment - :banghead:.

FB? That's my point - we can't go by isolated FB remarks imo.

Theories are good if they're ideas that are being kicked around. But taking a FB remark as gospel isn't. People get upset about theories but run with a random FB comment - :banghead:.

I found the post but I just deleted it.

It was from a coworker (the one sitting at the guitar place).

Keep in mind Jessica is very small (5'1", 110lbs). Easy for someone to grab, even though she's been described as scrappy and a fighter. It's likely she was caught off guard and froze for a moment. If there was a weapon involved, that's a game changer. I hate typing this and I hate thinking about it, but have heard too many accounts of abductions where the victim gets put into a big container so they can't get move or see where they're going, often gagged and bound. This would allow the abductor to drive without having to control her.

Ugh.

I was wondering if this guy tossed her in the back and as he did had something in a rag to knock her out I.e chloroform (or something along those lines). IMO it would be too huge of a risk to be driving down the road with someone who is able to jump out a side door, come up from behind humans try to strangle him while driving. I would think he would have wanted to knock her out chemically. The whole thing is pretty ballsy to do with such a narrow timeframe. This story has me absolutely sick!!

Also, if someone could clarify for me I would appreciate it. I remember over the weekend the witness saying she saw the van, lights off, hatch closed and drove away (I am paraphrasing!) but today seemed like a revelation of Jessica being forced by somebody to the van. Where did that come from?
If anybody could clarify that I would appreciate it. My hat goes off to these police officers, friends and family! Good work keeping the public up to date with anything new that comes up. May Jessica be found soon safe and unharmed.
Yea he could have knocked her out. But what's to say that she'd stay that way the entire length of the trip? I saw case studies on chloroform and it said "enough to knock you out will only keep you unconscious for only a few minutes (unless re-applied)" IMO he had to forcefully subdue her at some point in time to make the rest of the trip which would include a need to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee