MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I'm new but I have followed some of your comments for a while. There is a guy in Grand Rapids sexual offender registry who has the initials "ggd" that irked me and then I looked at the vehicles registered to him and ...well silver mini van

Welcome to the forum windridge your post is appreciated.

Can someone please clarify some thing for me? I missed something I think.
- is the van focused on because she was talking to a man in the van shortly before her disappearance?
- did Jessica ever talk about customers with her coworkers that creeped her out a bit? Has any of the co workers spoke out?
- was the credit card fraud ring local, did she know someone well inside the ring or did they come in to the station randomly but on a regular basis? If they came in wouldn't the other workers be able to identify them as well why would Jessica be a target if others also could identify them?

the van is focused on because of the man who she was talking to a couple of hours before her shift ended, then a van was reportedly seen behind the Exxon, and then one of the people (i'm not sure how many people gave info for the sketch) that saw him up close when he was driving through a parking lot noted the silver van as well.

i wish i knew answers to your other questions!

Any locals making sure that barber shops have been canvassed with fliers etc> I am really stuck on this being an important point! Someone cuts that hair! For some reason I would imagine a barber vs. a salon, because I imagine women in salons in the area are talking about this case and would be aware of the sketch, maybe barber shops less so? (not meaning to be stereotypical...but hope you get my point). IMO

Okay, so I'm new but I have followed some of your comments for a while. There is a guy in Grand Rapids sexual offender registry who has the initials "ggd" that irked me and then I looked at the vehicles registered to him and ...well silver mini van

i think i found who you're talking about. in his mugshot, he's got really long hair? he's a little older, so i'm not sure if it could be him. the fact that he has such long hair and is older, something tells me he's probably going to have hair like that forever. like a 1970's/80's thing. lol. but he does have an odd nose. your guess is as good as mine on this one!

at this point... i just don't have any idea one way or another. well... besides the fact that i think she knew who her abductor was. hopefully we get more details soon!

Brett Thomas ‏@daybrett 5m
Breaking. Person police talking to no longer focus of investigation in #JessicaHeeringa case.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Web Desk ‏@WOODTV8WEB 6m
#news8 Norton Shores police chief says man that's been questioned for the last 2 days in the #JessicaHeeringa disappearance has been cleared

FOX 17 ‏@FOX17 9m
RT @NicoleDFOX17 @NSPDChiefShaw: The person being interviewed over past two days is no longer the focus of investigation. #JessicaHeeringa

Daniel Shaw ‏@NSPDChiefShaw 14m
The person being interviewed over the past two days is no longer the focus of investigation. #JessicaHeeringa

Deanna Falzone ‏@DeannaFalzone 44s
Shaw: Police did collect some evidence outside of the gas station. They are still processing that #JessicaHeeringa @FOX17

Brett Thomas ‏@daybrett 1m
7 days since #JessicaHeeringa abducted. No solid leads. Tips leading to arrest desperately needed.

Nicole DiDonato ‏@NicoleDFOX17 1m
@FOX17 #jessicaheeringa Police Chief tells Natl FOX News that Jessica didn't have a cell phone on her the night she was abducted

Brett Thomas ‏@daybrett 2m
7 days since #JessicaHeeringa abducted. No solid leads. Tips leading to arrest desperately needed.

Deanna Falzone ‏@DeannaFalzone 2m
Shaw: Police did collect some evidence outside of the gas station. They are still processing that #JessicaHeeringa @FOX17

FOX 17 ‏@FOX17 9m
RT @NicoleDFOX17 @NSPDChiefShaw abt to go live on national FOX NEWS to discuss #JessicaHeeringa @FOX17 pic.twitter.com/6gMjzb4IEE

Deanna Falzone ‏@DeannaFalzone 44s

Brett Thomas ‏@daybrett 1m

Nicole DiDonato ‏@NicoleDFOX17 1m
@FOX17 #jessicaheeringa Police Chief tells Natl FOX News that Jessica didn't have a cell phone on her the night she was abducted

I hope to goodness that the blood is the perps and gives us a solid lead. Knowing she put up a good fight is slightly comforting to me. Also, (being a mom) knowing that I could possibly NOT see my kids again would give me incentive to keep fighting. When I heard that there were possible gunshots (although it was reported later that it was unrelated) near the park. I was hoping that amidst a struggle; she'd wrestled a gun away and hurt/ killed the guy. That she would be found wandering the park; dazed but OK.
She's strong and I'm sure we'll get her back soon.

Amanda Jarrett ‏@Amanda_WOODTV
Police dept is already looking ahead to next week & continuing investigation. Full task force to stay on board #jessicaheeringa

Chief says investigators will meet this morning for a briefing about case #jessicaheeringa

Just talked to police chief he says they've gotten more than 500 tips in the #jessicaheeringa case

Daniel Shaw ‏@NSPDChiefShaw
Attached is a still photo of the suspect van as it passes the Coin Zone. pic.twitter.com/lrY4mlUeWE

BJVfAVGCMAEE7eB.jpg:large

WOOD TV ‏@WOODTV
Norton Shores police release photo of minivan believed to be connected to the disappearance of #JessicaHeeringa pic.twitter.com/ioyOWllRrL

Thank-you for that.

The actual video of this photo now released from the Coin Zone, does not show a time stamp.

This picture shows a time stamp of 11:33 pm.

If the time stamp is correct in this video, that would change the timeline quite drastically, don't you guys think?

I guess what I am saying, is that there is a presumption that the perp left the gas station with Jessica and drove with her. I have to check, but, that time stamp of 11:33 pm does not line up with other times that have been released for the camera, so, maybe this is another drive-by of the camera, or the news outlets had the times wrong previously??

ETA: WOAAA! Look at this. Here we go. What's up with this timeline now????

Here is a visual timeline of that night, I took screenshots.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local...illance-camera
Attached Thumbnails

WOOD TV ‏@WOODTV 1m
Norton Shores Chief: working to get video from Meijer, showing #jessicaheeringa hours before she went missing. Shows her attire.

WOOD TV ‏@WOODTV 1m
Police find unknown substance at Exxon gas station where #jessicaheeringa was taken from. It is being analyzed now.

WOOD TV ‏@WOODTV 1m
Norton Shores Chief: working to get video from Meijer, showing #jessicaheeringa hours before she went missing. Shows her attire.

Come on business managers and owners, everyone in the community needs to do their part, analyze their videos/take them to LE already!!!!

Little Leiby Kletzky was almost saved, because a community member analyzed the surveillance videos, and processed the info quicker than LE.

Time is short and CRITICAL.

does it normally take 2 days to clear someone? That seems a bit long to me.

The still photo released today, indicates that the silver van traveled in the same direction, at least 2 different times, at:

-11:04 pm

and

-11:33 pm

unless there is an error.

I have seen LE release video in what some might call a "misleading" or deliberately vague manner before in other cases. (eg. Home Depot/Gas Station Video in Victoria Stafford's case)

These times are critical for the timeline and movements of the abductor.

This actually gives me hope that LE has alot more than what they are sharing as the release of info is specific.

The still photo released today, indicates that the silver van traveled in the same direction at:

-11:03 pm

and

-11:33 pm

unless there is an error.

I have seen LE release video in what some might call a "misleading" manner before in other cases. (eg. Home Depot Video in Victoria Stafford's case)

These times are critical for the timeline and movements of the abductor.

This actually gives me hope that LE has alot more than what they are sharing as the release of info is specific.

The time stamps are unreliable.

WOOD TV ‏@WOODTV 1m

I am almost betting this is where she went to cash her payroll check that day, and that would be why she was there. Would make sense for the four hundred found in her purse, she probably got paid prior to shift and went their to cash it....:( IMHO

WOOD TV ‏@WOODTV 1m
Police find unknown substance at Exxon gas station where #jessicaheeringa was taken from. It is being analyzed now.

Could it be a chemical to subdue Jessica? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member