MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were there possibly 2 guys?
Maybe she didn't put the cash drawer on the counter maybe someone else did.

Were there possibly 2 guys?
Maybe she didn't put the cash drawer on the counter maybe someone else did.

Still, why would they bother with that only to leave without a cash?

I do not see robbery in this case. The cash drawer on the counter with nothing taken, $400 in her purse that was not taken. A robber would take the money and leave. Instead, the perp took her. She was the target, not the money.

It would be different if robbery were the motive and he took the money from the cash drawer and her bag, then took her to not leave a witness but that didn't happen. No robbery.

The perp wanted HER, came for HER, left with HER. IMO.

Just a thought that the guy wanted the money but the 911 guy came rolling in and the guy aborts the robbery and has to take Jess because she can identify him.

Its just a thought, I cant imagine why her cash drawer was on the counter and the station still open.

I wonder if she was so nice that she let a very frequent customer hang around while she was closing? And then of course he turned out to not be as nice as she is.

I thought so too about Jacks camera but have been hoping that maybe we would hear more since they were looking into video from other businesses in the area.

I have been saying since they released the coin zone video that it looks like the van is turning left...you can see the right lane open. I drive that way daily!!! From airport rd it's a straight shot to Ross Park which is secluded and Mona lake. There are also the soccer fields on the back side of Ross park elementary and Mona lake boat club is off Randall. I'm not sure what time the club closes but maybe someone driving home Friday night saw something. There are also the baseball feilds surrounded by woods. Ross park is our neighborhood and it scares the S*** out of me that something like this could happen where I take my kids to play, ride bikes and let our oldest trump around alone.
If the perp is from this area there are a lot of close yet secluded places in this small area.
I'm thinking kayaking on Mona lake is on the agenda for Sunday.

I think last call at Mona Lake Boat Club is pretty early...like 10 or 11 pm. Ive been there and been surprised by last call. Hurry up and have one more quick one cuz you're outta here in 10 minutes! And I don't think they have the tiki bar at the point opened up yet, so probably just the inside building was open that Friday.

I am also concerned about Hidden Cove apartment area. There is a lot of marsh back in there and it leads to Mona Lake Park.

And I've thought about The Oaks trailer park on Getty. Crawling with creeps. And Airline Motel and then that motel right next to it. One of them, and I can't remember which one it is, caters the the pay by the week, creepy crowd.

UNLESS, the guy had a gun to her face.

Hypothetical Situation:
She was more heard than seen by a witness for a fact out at the pump, possibly getting readings or changing the tape in the pump AND talking to a guy in a Silver minivan.
No one knows what happens after that.
UNLESS
she goes back inside to finish paperwork and is confronted with a gun in her face. (Like I said this is hypothetical/based on my opinion)
So she automatically thinks "Ok I'm being robbed" and opens the cash register. Pulls out the drawer and says "take whatever you want!"
Instead the guy tells her that it's her he wants and to walk outside and get calmly into his van.
(IDK if a fight ensues..some blood was shed..) That's the stuff that's factually being processed ATM with the PD.
So he subdues her and they get in the van.
Then, also fact, He was seen driving off away from the station by ANOTHER witness this time she got a look at his face.

Does that sound about right?

Still, why would they bother with that only to leave without a cash?

Well lets see what if she was out putting new receipt rolls in the pumps the one guy is in the van chatting to her and flirting she goes back in and finds her cash drawer is out on the counter she is alone and the guys grab her in the station and she is fighting him they tie her up toss her in the van and alng comes the 911 guy lol I don't know I just think he cash being out is a red flag.

Unbelievable that there still isn't any movement!!

Where is Jessica?! I don't see this becoming a "cold case", I think someone knows something. And not just the perp. This is crazy.

Someone earlier made a good point about the cash drawer- was it open or on the counter for closing out? If it were on the counter, I think it's safe to close the window of time to 11:00, rather than 10:51. I don't believe she'd start counting the money with the chance of a customer walking in. At least, I hope not.

I honestly could give two shakes if it was meant to be a robbery or not.
Jessica is Missing. The money is not. It looks like the motive was kidnapping to me from get-go. JMHO

I wonder if she was so nice that she let a very frequent customer hang around while she was closing? And then of course he turned out to not be as nice as she is.

If that's the case his van should be seen other evenings also on video from that homestead bar.

I honestly could give two shakes if it was meant to be a robbery or not.
Jessica is Missing. The money is not. It looks like the motive was kidnapping to me from get-go. JMHO

Well It would explain LE not telling ppl a predator was in their neighborhood.

Why did he abduct her while the station was OPEN? Why not abduct her after the station closed?

Hmmm...maybe she parks her car out front? So when the store was closed, she'd be more visible, walking to her car. I'm not clear where her car was parked...

Because in my opinion he was stalking the station in the minutes and likely even hours leading up to the kidnapping, and saw his opening when no customers were around. He couldn't take the chance of waiting until closing as someone else may have come by during that time. I honestly believe that the incident that happened two hours before was a failed attempt or a dry run. If the former, then it was thwarted by that customer pulling up to the pumps.

Again, he knew her in some way - probably in passing and/or through her job. He wanted her. He took her. Not because she fit some compusive offender's profile like how a serial killer might act, but because he was in a fantastical delusion that he could not quench until he had her. If my suspicions are true, then there is a possibility - albeit slight as the days and weeks go on - that she is still alive.

All of the above is pure speculation and IMO.

Unbelievable that there still isn't any movement!!

Where is Jessica?! I don't see this becoming a "cold case", I think someone knows something. And not just the perp. This is crazy.

Someone earlier made a good point about the cash drawer- was it open or on the counter for closing out? If it were on the counter, I think it's safe to close the window of time to 11:00, rather than 10:51. I don't believe she'd start counting the money with the chance of a customer walking in. At least, I hope not.

I don't think you cash out on the counter you take it to the office and its counted there I would assume. It would just get locked in the safe as no money is left in the registers.

UNLESS, the guy had a gun to her face.

Hypothetical Situation:
She was more heard than seen by a witness for a fact out at the pump, possibly getting readings or changing the tape in the pump AND talking to a guy in a Silver minivan.
No one knows what happens after that.
UNLESS
she goes back inside to finish paperwork and is confronted with a gun in her face. (Like I said this is hypothetical/based on my opinion)
So she automatically thinks "Ok I'm being robbed" and opens the cash register. Pulls out the drawer and says "take whatever you want!"
Instead the guy tells her that it's her he wants and to walk outside and get calmly into his van.
(IDK if a fight ensues..some blood was shed..) That's the stuff that's factually being processed ATM with the PD.
So he subdues her and they get in the van.
Then, also fact, He was seen driving off away from the station by ANOTHER witness this time she got a look at his face.

Does that sound about right?

How could this witness give a description of this guy seeing him Driving in a car at night?

Trying to catch up. A couple of thoughts, she was abducted on a Friday night in Michigan. Could it have been someone on their way to their cottage/cabin? It's common for Michigan families to have second homes. This time of year it would be normal to head to the cottage Friday night thru Sunday. There are seasonal communities that would be essentially vacant, especially as one travels further north.

Have they checked out the gas station vendors? Anytime I'm at a gas station, there's always a soft drink or chip or cigarette guy either putting away stock or putting out marketing materials. Someone could have asked her to help unload a van or told her they had outdated product or giveaways she could have.

I wonder if they used chloroform?

Or He!

imo He hit her(blood on ground) she passed out, he picked her up and put her in back of van and drove off. There was only him, She didnt know him. It is my opinion he was seen picking her up and putting her in the van.

imo He hit her(blood on ground) she passed out, he picked her up and put her in back of van and drove off. There was only him, She didnt know him. It is my opinion he was seen picking her up and putting her in the van.

He could have used a tazer as well. That's what I have been picturing. At her size, lights out.

Though I think she knew him in passing or at least recognized him in some way, I agree with everything else you said. I think the police have an eyewitness that they are keeping to themselves, and he or she saw him putting her into the van. I also agree that she was probably knocked unconscious due to the reports of blood on the ground.

I think this unnamed and unconfrmed eyewitness is the reason they are more than confident that this van is the one used in the abduction.

The tazer or hitting her or knocking her out seem likely to me. Her mom said she was not afraid of anyone. I think she would have fought if she could. I think he hit her or tazed her from behind.

I hate this!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member