MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarification needed, IMO: Was a minivan found or seen in the park?

Michigan State Police now have K-9 units, a helicopter search, and rescue teams in Hoffmaster State Park investigating the possible gunshots heard at the park and a minivan that was found that might be related to the Heeringa case.

http://fox17online.com/2013/05/02/the-latest-on-heeringa/#ixzz2SAe97PoK

Wait. If they found a mini van after the eyewitness account of a purported gunshot, this could indeed be troubling.

PD is not that far from Hoffmaster. Straight shot down Henry street...maybe 4 miles? I might have driven it too.

FYI this is the beach my son and I went to last night. I didn't see any silver vans, and believe me I've been looking. Just thinking that if I had seen one, driving to the PD rather than hanging around the area would have probably seemed like a great idea.

ETA just checked google maps...2.2 miles. I am terrible at estimating distance.

I thought the pink text was maybe sarcasm?

Could be he's the RSO with the brother RSO? Might explain keeping the van and letting him go home. That is, he shares the van with others, potentially including his RSO brother.

Do we even know what kind of vehicle LLL drives? or his family?

When I went on the RSO website, the vehicle was not listed.

Wait. If they found a mini van after the eyewitness account of a purported gunshot, this could indeed be troubling.

witness saw a minivan in the park after hearing gunshots. but it is hunting season.

he's being questioned again now, trying to get him to take a poly. he's an RSO. they have his van. he has not been cleared.
they are searching a local state park due to reports of shots fired and a minivan.
i think they may be searching based on info from RSO - MOO.

And we don't know who this person is yet

A man showed 24 Hour News 8 a pair of glasses found in the park that are similar to those Heeringa has been seen wearing in photos. 24 Hour News 8 sent a photo of the glasses to the Norton Shores Police Department.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/loca...a-heeringa-search-at-pj-hoffmaster-state-park

"Shaw said the search is in response to a tip of shots fired on Saturday morning and a reported sighting of the minivan in which police believe Heeringa was abducted. Police believe the tip was credible, but are also aware Saturday was the first day of turkey hunting season. Resources were available, so the search was organized as a precaution.

A man showed 24 Hour News 8 a pair of glasses found in the park that are similar to those Heeringa has been seen wearing in photos. 24 Hour News 8 sent a photo of the glasses to the Norton Shores Police Department. They are looking into it."

WOOD TV ‏@WOODTV 2m
A man found glasses at Hoffmaster Park similar to some belonging to #JessicaHeeringa. Police looking into it. pic.twitter.com/HzOVb69tWZ

BJSiT6WCcAAJu3n.jpg:large

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/loca...a-heeringa-search-at-pj-hoffmaster-state-park

"Shaw said the search is in response to a tip of shots fired on Saturday morning and a reported sighting of the minivan in which police believe Heeringa was abducted. Police believe the tip was credible, but are also aware Saturday was the first day of turkey hunting season. Resources were available, so the search was organized as a precaution.

A man showed 24 Hour News 8 a pair of glasses found in the park that are similar to those Heeringa has been seen wearing in photos. 24 Hour News 8 sent a photo of the glasses to the Norton Shores Police Department. They are looking into it."
Photo of the glasses
https://twitter.com/WOODTV8WEB/status/330067135659405312/photo/1

Amazing IF true: Show the glasses to your local news team first. As for LE: L.A.T.E.R.

I do not think those are the same glasses.
Are hers even missing? Was she wearing them at the time she was taken?

Police investigate a pair of glasses found in PJ Hoffmaster State Park similar to some belonging to Jessica Heeringa. (May 2, 2013)

investigate_heeringa_glasses_20130502171641_640_480.JPG

Look closely, the detective has them in his hand.

I don't know. Those glasses do look closer than some of you seem to think. Especially the shape and nose. Color might look a little off, but it is difficult to identify glasses when they are off the person. Often times, people who see them everyday on someone couldn't ID them off the face. Mine look much darker rimmed when on my face. Police should look at these carefully.

the gunshot was heard Sat morning when the minivan was seen. it was reported today. WTH?
makes me think the RSO being questioned has info about the park that supports what the witness reported and makes the search worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966