MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think her glasses have a darker frame and a slightly different shape on the bottom.

IMO they are not the same as her glasses. Where the arms of the glasses go, it's flat, not rounded like where the arms go off these glasses.

Do we even know what kind of vehicle LLL drives? or his family?

When I went on the RSO website, the vehicle was not listed.

If you google search street shot of his address you can see a silver/grey minivan in the drive....I saved the pic

It's not uncommon to have a back up pair of glasses.

Brett Thomas ‏@daybrett 1m
Man brought glasses to 24 Hour News 8's Ken Kolker. Says he found them yesterday while hiking #JessicaHeeringa

If you google search street shot of his address you can see a silver/grey minivan in the drive....I saved the pic

I thought that was from 2009?

What address is that? his former or current address?

I also heard it was the wrong house ???

It depends if Jessica has different pairs of glasses she wear and if so which pair she was wearing that night, if she was wearing any at all.

I have two different pairs of glasses that I wear.

it's starting to feel like the wheels are falling off this investigation I hope I'm wrong

the gunshot was heard Sat morning when the minivan was seen. it was reported today. WTH?
makes me think the RSO being questioned has info about the park that supports what the witness reported and makes the search worthwhile.

I'm not big on coincidences when it comes to organized search parties. The news report stated the search was organized today. Why would they send out a search party at 5 PM ? Why not in the early morning, at 9 AM for example ?

They have been questioning someone all morning. And then organize a search party for this afternoon. Go to a specific location and find a pair of glasses.

Brett Thomas ‏@daybrett 1m
Man brought glasses to 24 Hour News 8's Ken Kolker. Says he found them yesterday while hiking #JessicaHeeringa

I'm trying to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but really??? You found them yesterday and didn't call LE. Your first thought was to show them to a reporter? :banghead:

When 24 Hour News 8 arrived at PJ Hoffmaster State Park before police started searching, a man showed our crew a pair of glasses found in the park that are similar to those Heeringa has been seen wearing in photos. 24 Hour News 8 sent a photo of the glasses to the Norton Shores Police Department and then led investigators back to where the glasses were found.

Ugh, my stomach is in knots. I so want this young mama to come home - alive - to her son. I know that seems unlikely. Where are you, Jessica?

Ann Marie LaFlamme ‏@AnnMarieLaFlamm
K-9 units search for clues in the disappearance of #JessicaHeeringa @fox17 pic.twitter.com/8KKPvqjAwZ

Mitch Fick ‏@MCFick 59s
Fiancé of #JessicaHeeringa is currently here at Norton Shores Police Department. @FOX17

Why?

FOX 17 ‏@FOX17 1m
RT @MCFick Fiancé of #JessicaHeeringa is currently here at Norton Shores Police Department. @FOX17
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More
2:40 PM - 2 May 13 · Details

ETA this says 2:40 pm but it just came up on twitter. Also, forgive my crappy quoting but this is my first go-round with twitter.

Just an FYI. Are you aware that you can click the link on the Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) number, which is located just below the picture, from the registry profile to see the individuals criminal history? The individual you listed (PJS) doesn't have any additional sentences which gives me a little bit of pause when it comes to considering him. That and his hair color. I believe that if a RSO is responsible, he would likely have a criminal history. JMO.

ETA: A criminal history in addition to the offense that got them in the sex offender registry of course. :)

No, I wasn't aware of that - thank you for pointing it out.

snipped

BBM

24 Hour News 8 sent a photo of the glasses to the Norton Shores Police Department and then led investigators back to where the glasses were found.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/loca...a-heeringa-search-at-pj-hoffmaster-state-park

snipped

"I found these yesterday when I was hiking on the trial and it was too late to bring them to the Norton Shores police," the man who found the glasses told 24 Hour News 8.

"Jessica Heeringa is actually a relative of my friend," he went on to say. "These are prescription glasses. They look an awful lot like ones she had on in the photo."

The glasses are weathered and appear to have a hairline fracture in one of the lenses.

Leon Hendrix ‏@LeonHendrix
#JessicaHeeringa loved ones just showed up at PD. Seemed urgent. Likely wanting information about what's happening now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo