MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sold on the co worker- good bad or indifferent. I can say for a fact that the gym over there IS a 24 hour fitness facility. (Norton Family Fitness), as well as the big game poker room is open late.

I remember this information about the coworker witnessing the van, from somewhere in the beginning. But I can't find it on WS or MSM anywhere now? :sigh:

The co-worker is not a POI or Suspect and not to be discussed as such. Discuss what is known in main stream media and thru law enforcement only. If you are stating something as fact link to it.

Thanks

Ima

Interesting. Chief Shaw wouldn't go as far as to say that the person they talked to who had been lurking around other gas stations has been cleared. It sounded like a little bit of avoiding the question to me.
I'm starting to feel sorry for this police department.

The co-worker is not a POI or Suspect and not to be discussed as such. Discuss what is known in main stream media and thru law enforcement only. If you are stating something as fact link to it.

Thanks

Ima

I'm sorry, but was this referring to my post? I wasn't suspecting her of being involved at all, only wondering if she was suspecting Jessica of something, hence watching everything unfold from the adjacent parking lot and not checking on Jessica.
TIA.

Interesting. Chief Shaw wouldn't go as far as to say that the person they talked to who had been lurking around other gas stations has been cleared. It sounded like a little bit of avoiding the question to me.
I'm starting to feel sorry for this police department.

I am too. Much bigger than I am sure they ever expected to be involved in. And then to have so much of it being national news. Big cities have whole departments who do nothing but detective work. Norton Shores gets some B&Es, probably shoplifters at Meijer.... not abductions. I think they are doing what they can, but the experience is not there...

Nicole DiDonato ‏@NicoleDFOX17 11m
Day after evidence released in #jessicaheeringa disappearance, @NSPDChiefShaw reports a slew of new tips but no new developmts. @FOX17

IDK if anyone else picked up on it but it doesn't sound like the Cheif has had much sleep at all.

I'm sorry, but was this referring to my post? I wasn't suspecting her of being involved at all, only wondering if she was suspecting Jessica of something, hence watching everything unfold from the adjacent parking lot and not checking on Jessica.
TIA.

I did not read your post as suspecting Jessica or the coworker either... just the way you meant it... was the coworker suspicious of something, and decided to watch.. and got more than she bargained for?

These kinds of cases are nearly impossible/difficult for any police department to solve. They do not happen often and are all different. Missing persons cases don't leave behind as many clues as murders or other violent crimes. But I really thought that with witnesses, vehicle description and image, and a sketch, this one would be one of the more solvable ones.

Special thanks goes out to the locals on WS, and also I feel like retired/current detectives, and profilers and such. I saw someone saw "entertainment" and I want to point out within seconds I knew there were valuable people in here.

Thanks for that. I just wanted to say that. I feel your all valuable to Jessica.

TIA.

Not necessarily your post Flutterby80. I unapproved several.

Are we talking about this witness? Do you know? Do we know how many people gave the description for the sketch made? TIA.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/loca...outed-exxon-before-jessica-heeringa-abduction
A second witness spotted the minivan going through the parking lot of the strip mall next door, Norton Shores Police Chief Dan Shaw said. Shaw said police believe Heeringa was already in the minivan at that time.
"The van left and drove down this alleyway or roadway (in the strip mall)," Shaw said. "And as the van went by, she was able to see the driver's face."
That witness aided in the creation of the sketch of the possible suspect that was released Tuesday.

Not necessarily your post Flutterby80. I unapproved several.

Are we talking about this witness? Do you know? Do we know how many people gave the description for the sketch made? TIA.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/loca...outed-exxon-before-jessica-heeringa-abduction
A second witness spotted the minivan going through the parking lot of the strip mall next door, Norton Shores Police Chief Dan Shaw said. Shaw said police believe Heeringa was already in the minivan at that time.
"The van left and drove down this alleyway or roadway (in the strip mall)," Shaw said. "And as the van went by, she was able to see the driver's face."
That witness aided in the creation of the sketch of the possible suspect that was released Tuesday.

I was personally referring to the coworker and her husband, who claimed to see Jessica with someone outside the store. They are the only people who contributed to the POI sketch as far as I've seen. The other witness, the guitar store employee, heard the witness speak to Jessica, saw the van but did not actually see the POI.

I was personally referring to the coworker and her husband, who claimed to see Jessica with someone outside the store. They are the only people who contributed to the POI sketch as far as I've seen. The other witness, the guitar store employee, heard the witness speak to Jessica, saw the van but did not actually see the POI.

So the witness above is someone different that seen the suspects face?

Do you have a link to the coworker? I'm not seeing it. Thank you.

This is also the same witness/co-worker I was referring to. I am having a hard time finding anything on it now.

Yes, no one will hunt in an orange shirt. So, who wears orange?

My son....HUGE Texas Longhorns fan.
Inmates.
Detroit Tigers fans, but it will have blue as well.

pMLB2-13220731nm.jpg

pMLB2-13283750nm.jpg

So the witness above is someone different that seen the suspects face?

Do you have a link to the coworker? I'm not seeing it. Thank you.

This is so crazy but I cannot find anything either. I saw a news crew interview the coworker the morning after Jessica went missing. And I watched it more than once! She said that she drove past Exxon with her husband, saw something suspicious, turned around and watched from the guitar store parking lot. She, and her husband, are the witnesses who contributed to the POI sketch. She said she felt terrible that she hadn't done more, but never suspected something like this was happening. The guitar store employee claimed that he did not see the man's face, only saw the van and heard the man's voice.

Come on people, help me out here. Please! I know I saw this. I know others saw it as well. Not only did I see the video, but I saw it referenced in other articles afterwards. Anyone have links?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay