MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going FORWARD

Please report anything unusual-or past suspicions- or changed behavior-about anyone in your life you have seen, witnessed-observed-had 2nd thoughts about etc. I still believe she is alive and being held somewhere. A retired guy- a self-employed guy...an 'entrepreneur'......look for the loner-rich or poor. The hunter on weekends or vacation? Or the wealthy landowner in the area.

He is a lonely guy-cause he can't sustain a relationship. But he must be on a power trip and has snapped somehow or he has been doing this before.

My Opinion Only

Do you think Jessica was required to take the trash out at the conclusion of her shift?

and if you see a man buying feminine hygiene products or anything female related-look out. Also- if he changes his buying habits locally-you clerks look out.

He must come off as a curmudgeon to people so far in the neighborhood-being rather distant and all-IF he is local. And I just think he is.

Some have said the co-worker claimed to have witnessed this from across the street. I don't remember seeing anything to that effect, but if she did, how could she see what happened if the blood was at the back door?

This co-worker thing bothers me....I believe both those businesses across the street were closed at 9-10pm....what was the co-worker really doing?

It's almost like she's throwing the whole case off...

he other thing they said was blood near the back door.

I went back and read this again, but I don't see where it says the blood was by the back door. Did you see that at a different link?

I'm referring to reports that jessica was seen walking out with the man just fine before a struggle emerged near the van.....who doesnt call that in?

This co-worker thing bothers me....I believe both those businesses across the street were closed at 9-10pm....what was the co-worker really doing?

It's almost like she's throwing the whole case off...

She claimed to witness it from the guitar store parking lot, which is in the strip mall next to the Exxon.

She claimed to witness it from the guitar store parking lot, which is in the strip mall next to the Exxon.

The big game room is the only business open that late I believe....Unless she was playing there....

It is amazing to me how much single lonely men see the clerk at a convenience store as, in their minds, flirting with them, paying attentions etc. These men depend on their daily visit just to see the smiling, friendly clerk. And when it an attractive young woman these men go nuts.
They can't wait to see her and talk to her. Already she is their 'captive audience' because the employee will be on duty when assigned.
And so the fantasy builds and builds.

I believe it was a regular visitor to that store.

Holy cow, you are correct! Now I don't know what to think. More irresponsible reporting, or did woodtv tell us something we were not supposed to know?

The back door changes everything..Why was she and him back there?

Sounds more like a former employee or close friend/relative

The big game room is the only business open that late I believe....Unless she was playing there....

She claimed to be driving by the station, noticed something not right (I believe had to do with the back lights being out) so she turned around and pulled into the guitar store parking lot to watch. I say she, but it was really the coworker and her husband. I think his name is Eric.

I believe she was cleaning up, getting everything ready to go, probably taking the trash out when she was abducted.

If the co-worke was in a parking lot and claims to have witnessed it ( I haven't seen a report on that) sounds fishy to me. I agree with others, she could have been a look out and is giving a false statement.

The only witness account I can remember is from the guy who said a couple of hours earlier, the guy in the mini van drove up and started flirting with Jessica saying something like what are you doing out here.

Somebody please provide a link to the co-worker being a witness.

The back door changes everything..Why was she and him back there?

Sounds more like a former employee or close friend/relative

LE refused to disclose the location of the blood. The media has been making a lot of mistakes in this case. I almost feel like ignoring the back door reference until I hear it from LE. I don't know what to think, really.

Also from this link:

"Several cases of men mainly hanging around gas stations that were making the female clerks feel very uneasy," Norton Shores Police Chief Dan Shaw said.

Shaw would not detail those reports or how police got involved, but did say investigators have looked into those possibilities.

"Some of those people we did track down within this investigation to find out if they were involved in Jessica's disappearance," Shaw said.

According to the chief, the complaints came from gas stations other than the Sternberg Road Exxon Mobil from which Heeringa disappeared.

"It's not just this station. We have other stations that reported the same thing in the more urban area of our city," Shaw said."

So I noticed one of the other stations shown was a Pic n Pac?

The blood information makes the abduction clearer. He pulls up behind in the darkness
hits her when she comes out puts her in the van and drives away. The only problem I have now is the money and her purse. Everyone is different. I would have put the purse in my pocket first, the money in the safe second, and the trash out last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member