MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it isn't 3 abductors, but perhaps one, two, or three people that know about what happened;what took place, perhaps knows where she is or who has her, or who had her? IMOO.

okay.

Three persons...
2 lookout from a distance while 1 does the abduction.
2 report being witnesses to shift focus and make this appear something it's not.
thats interesting.

off the top of my head.
jmo

I'm on an Occams Razor kick today-after a long exhausting weekend that isnt over.

okay.

Three persons...
2 report being witnesses to shift focus and make this appear something it's not.
thats interesting.

off the top of my head.
jmo

I'm on an Occams Razor kick today-after a long exhausting weekend that isnt over.

Interesting thought about the 'witnesses'... so everything COULD be 'witnessed' except of course the van and the perp as described do not exist... hmmmm....

I have a hard time fabricating a scenario where there are 3 abductors. If the store had been robbed of the money-it would make it easier to work around a debt owed, drugs gone bad, or retaliation. I believe the LE was referring to three separate individuals who were possible POI. jmo

<respectfully snipped>

A trio of perps doesn't score a hat trick for me, either. I actually found myself chuckling at the notion: Three Amigos? The Three Musketeers? The butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker? The Three Tenors? The Three Stooges? :D

With regard to why the night of Friday, April 26 was different from other nights, this is from my post #850 on this thread:

Jessica's fiancé made a specific point about Jessica coming home right after work that night and that she might even be early because she had already begun her cleanup chores when they spoke earlier in the evening. Was this different from other nights when JH worked the closing shift? Did she not always come straight home, and if not, where did she go and with whom? Did Dakota meet her somewhere, or did Jessica hang out with friends? If she went out after work, when did she usually get home?

<respectfully snipped>

A trio of perps doesn't score a hat trick for me, either. I actually found myself chuckling at the notion: Three Amigos? The Three Musketeers? The butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker? The Three Tenors? The Three Stooges? :D

With regard to why the night of Friday, April 26 was different from other nights, this is from my post #850 on this thread:

Jessica's fiancé made a specific point about Jessica coming home right after work that night and that she might even be early because she had already begun her cleanup chores when they spoke earlier in the evening. Was this different from other nights when JH worked the closing shift? Did she not always come straight home, and if not, where did she go and with whom? Did Dakota meet her somewhere, or did Jessica hang out with friends? If she went out after work, when did she usually get home?

Thank you, this is a real prickler for me.

If the three men are linked, then there could be a common denominator for them other than Jessica,perhaps. Could the common denominator be a group of some sort? IMOO.

The only kind of group I could think of is a group of drug dealers. I don't think a group of sexual predators would have acted together. Or kidnapped her for the sex trade. That is a little to far out there for me. When I think three guys who worked together I think revenge.
Other then that I just can't think of the group of some sort would be.

I have wondered what her mom was referring to when she said something about Jessica's past, in the early days. Does anyone recall what her words were? Something about she had straightened her life out since, maybe?

Because the security lights were turned off some way in the back of the building suggests this was a planned crime and not done on the impulse of the moment. It also suggests that the criminal is local to even know about the lights. In properties I have owned the security lights were on a time clock which was locked. I have thought that the light in the rear was disabled in some way and that it should be tested for dna and matched to a list of people who have done crime in the past. I phoned this into LE.

I have a hard time fabricating a scenario where there are 3 abductors. If the store had been robbed of the money-it would make it easier to work around a debt owed, drugs gone bad, or retaliation. I believe the LE was referring to three separate individuals who were possible POI.

I was going to try 3 related perps but couldn't get past these initial thoughts.

What stands out to me is "she was planning on being home early" We do not know what Jessica normally did after she got out of work. Did she stop at a local pub, did she do her shopping, did she stop to visit friends or buy weed?
This night the BF says Jessica plans on being home early. I do not think it had anything to do with closing the store early. Yes, being ready to go and having the chores done but not locking up early.

If in the scenario I believe is most likely, a random customer who Jessica most likely knew but was not alarmed by is responsible. I get bothered by the boldness of abducting her directly from the store. If he was familiar with her routine or the store routine-why not wait til she went to the car after closing up? I wonder where her car was parked and if that location was in better view to the road or a business where there was more of a chance of being noticed. Why at that exact time? Did the perp know that certain shifts started or letting out and 11:30 would have been riskier for being seen?

It was hard to "get to know" Jessica for me, what is she like as a person, her interest, her desires? Is it possible she was involved in anything "on the side" to make extra $ for her family? Did she have a stalker from another activity or location she frequented?

too much for my brain this am.
love ya Jess! come home

jmo

I've had the same thought about his boldness of just taking her from the store. So in my mind I've only been able to come up with only a few explanations. One being that he felt safer pulling the van around to the back and getting her in there quickly with out being seen. Or two she new him and he was able to talk her into going out back for some reason. Or she was unknowingly being stalked and watched and the perp after time decided this would be the easiest way to go about abducting her.
A few other things just came to mind. If she was mopping and needed to dump the water this could be another reason the door was propped open. Has anyone heard anything about a mop bucket or anything of that nature?
And also this store did not have surveillance cameras. Who would of known that? I guess the right perp would of known, I myself never notice if there are cameras unless if I work some where. But then again I don't kidnap girls or steal so I guess I wouldn't think to look. Or maybe another co-worker? Maybe three guys who also worked at the store have been talked to and one of their stories is not adding up? Maybe not a rock solid alibi? This would also fit in with the lights being turned off if Jessica was the one who didn't turn them off. Because I'm not sure about this store but I do know that it's kind of hard to pin point which light switch is for what lights. They are all grouped together and certain switches are for certain lights such as back, front, the pump lights, the sign...ect At the gas station I worked at we had color coded stickers to help us remember what switch was for which lights. No way a stranger would of known what color to pick.
Ughhhh, I could think of a hundreds things that could of happen and why things were the way they were.
I feel just horrible for her family. I remember how upset my mother was when I started to work the night shift at a gas station when I was younger with this being her number one fear. I can only imagine the nightmare this must be for her loved ones. And of course her son who doesn't understand nothing other then he just wants his mom. Defiantly will be praying for her safe return.

okay.

Three persons...
thats interesting.

off the top of my head.
jmo

The only thing is tho wasn't it a female co-worker who drove by and seen her talking to a guy and that is how they got the sketch?

"Police have interviewed and cleared four people of interest, including the woman&#8217;s fiance, her boyfriend, a regular customer of hers who works at Rabid Rooter and one other person, according to a source familiar with the law enforcement investigation. They underwent polygraph tests, and their alibis were checked out, the source said."

She had a boyfriend as well as a fiancé or is this bad reporting?

http://*************.net/index.php?topic=14278.20

The only thing is tho wasn't it a female co-worker who drove by and seen her talking to a guy and that is how they got the sketch?

If it was not sexual in nature... it could be easily a woman co worker who was involved ( if it were drug related or something similar ) Of course then she would not be one of the 3 'guys' they are looking at...

"Police have interviewed and cleared four people of interest, including the woman&#8217;s fiance, her boyfriend, a regular customer of hers who works at Rabid Rooter and one other person, according to a source familiar with the law enforcement investigation. They underwent polygraph tests, and their alibis were checked out, the source said."

cleared four people of interest

1. her fiance
2. her boyfriend

3. a regular customer
4. one other person

This is the first I have heard of a boyfriend ?

Just went out to get gas, etc. and the lady working in the convenience store asked me if I would watch the store so she could use the bathroom...made me think of Jessica.

Here is a young woman who was kidnapped, not from a wild party or a bar, but from her JOB. And yet there is almost nothing being said about this case.

"Police have interviewed and cleared four people of interest, including the woman’s fiance, her boyfriend, a regular customer of hers who works at Rabid Rooter and one other person, according to a source familiar with the law enforcement investigation. They underwent polygraph tests, and their alibis were checked out, the source said."

I tried opening the link you provided, but for me, it says that it isn't a valid address.

I don't recall, but was this a shift that Jessica was just filling in for someone else that night?

cleared four people of interest

1. her fiance
2. her boyfriend

3. a regular customer
4. one other person

This is the first I have heard of a boyfriend ?

IIRC, an early report indicated that a former boyfriend was cleared.

:confused: I've never heard of a woman having a fiancé and a boyfriend simultaneously - but stranger things have happened. :moo:

From this link:

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1305/01/sp.04.html

"BERMAN: Dakota, I understood you spoke to Jessica an hour before she disappeared. Was there any sense in that conversation that something was wrong? What did you talk about?

DAKOTA QUAIL-DYER, FIANCE OF JESSICA HEERINGA: I was just calling to see how work was going and seeing how fast she was going to be out of there. She said I was closing up quick and I'll see you soon, babe. That was it. There was no -- nothing saying she was worried about anything. She was very happy."

It sounds like their phone conversation was really short. I wonder what he was going to say when he said "there was no-- nothing saying she was worried about anything." He stopped himself.
I haven't heard the conversation from CNN, just these transcripts, so I don't know if he was going to say something else after the word No, or if he paused and that No was actually a part of the word Nothing.

These transcripts are half way thru the provided link.

I don't recall, but was this a shift that Jessica was just filling in for someone else that night?

Yes, this was reported very early in the case. Jessica's mother said that her daughter was trying to pick up as many hours as she could and worked the shift that night for another employee. I've wondered if Jessica was filling in for the woman who, along with her husband, provided the information about the abductor. How weird is that? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member