MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's not true because then it would seem more like a pattern. And then the public should be notified by LE so they can be even more vigilant when out and about. Two in the same little town cannot be a coincidence...........ya know???

Thankfully, the missing young woman that Flutterby mentioned has been located, but, yes, it would have been quite the coincidence if two women disappeared from Norton Shores. LE has never alerted the community about a predator: NSPD seems convinced that Jessica is acquainted with her abductor/s and that there is no cause to alarm the community.

This has been in the back of mine all along. We seemed to get stuck on the idea that it was a random sexual predator ( since she is a pretty girl...) and the idea that she could have been involved in drugs ( or associated with those who are..) or anything else unsavory was really not addressed here. I know we are not supposed to sleuth the victim, but if Jessica were the one who turned off the back light... there is much more to the story. MOO

My biggest problem is that I really don't like to assume that she did do drugs or anything because what if she didn't. But something isn't adding up. Who ever took her seems to know to much to be random or els she felt really comfortable with him. Enough to go out side anyways.
Sucks. Cause there is a fine line between victim bashing and just really wanting to know what happen to her. I don't think the cops randomly looked at these three guys out of the blue. And the fact they even said something makes me think they are confident about it.

My biggest problem is that I really don't like to assume that she did do drugs or anything because what if she didn't. But something isn't adding up. Who ever took her seems to know to much to be random or els she felt really comfortable with him. Enough to go out side anyways.
Sucks. Cause there is a fine line between victim bashing and just really wanting to know what happen to her. I don't think the cops randomly looked at these three guys out of the blue. And the fact they even said something makes me think they are confident about it.

But LE said that quite a long time ago. Have they still been unable to rule those men out? And if not, what on earth would make LE say they believe she is alive?

Jessica's mom made a comment early on, I believe, about Jessica's past, but did not elaborate.

But LE said that quite a long time ago. Have they still been unable to rule those men out? And if not, what on earth would make LE say they believe she is alive?

Jessica's mom made a comment early on, I believe, about Jessica's past, but did not elaborate.

I don't think they have because that article I read was from May 27, so just a few weeks ago. But then again it could of just been a recap of everything.
I would love to know what it was that made LE even look at those guys in the first place. And why they say Jessica might still be alive.
I hope she is still alive and comes home soon. And my heart really goes out to her little boy.

I don't think they have because that article I read was from May 27, so just a few weeks ago. But then again it could of just been a recap of everything.
I would love to know what it was that made LE even look at those guys in the first place. And why they say Jessica might still be alive.
I hope she is still alive and comes home soon. And my heart really goes out to her little boy.

Well, five or so weeks ago. What could be going on that they cannot clear these guys? And where on earth would they be keeping her alive, where LE can't find her if they are investigating these guys? It makes no sense. I really have doubts about this LE.

This really makes me raise an eyebrow. In all reality Cleveland, OH is not that far from where Jessica was taken. Only five hours. I'm sure a perp who all ready messed up one abduction in or around his area might be smart enough to do it a ways away from where he lives. And from the looks of it this attempted abduction was only a few months before Jessica was abducted.

http://fox8.com/2013/02/22/attempted-kidnapping-suspect-on-loose/

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/284940/3/Cleveland-police-looking-for-man-for-attempted-abduction

I found another online article that has more details about the attempted abduction from the Cleveland, Ohio area. The van involved in the abduction attempt had only one working tail light.

Woman's Attempted Abduction In Cleveland, OH Caught On Tape

Source: http://www.digtriad.com/news/articl...pted-Abduction-In-Cleveland-OH-Caught-On-Tape

Another online article from Toledo, Ohio reported a white van matching the description from an attempted abduction was stopped and the van driver was taken into police custody for driving on a suspended driver's license.

Van suspected in attempted abduction stopped by police

Source: http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=878097

Well, five or so weeks ago. What could be going on that they cannot clear these guys? And where on earth would they be keeping her alive, where LE can't find her if they are investigating these guys? It makes no sense. I really have doubts about this LE.

I got the impression that their stories were not adding up. And that is kind of the scary part if they do think these guys are involved still then where is she? If their stories are not adding up then why are they lying?
But, maybe they did lose interest in the three guys and have ruled them out.
Because they also seemed very interested with the guy in the van. And I haven't heard anything els about him maybe being with anyone els.
Makes me wonder, I mean if the guy didn't have nothing to do with it then why wouldn't he go in and be like hey I'm the guy with the van and tell LE what he last seen when he was there.
One thing that makes me think that the reason LE still thinks Jessica is still alive regardless is the small amount of blood that was left behind. It shows she must not of been bleeding to bad. And maybe just injured in an altercation, struggle to get her into the van. So the guy must of wanted her alive.

Here is another online story fom the Louisville, Kentucky area. Earlier this year there were three abduction attempts involving a white van.

Woman describes run in with suspects in white van after attempted abduction

Source: http://www.whas11.com/news/local/Wo...-van-after-attempted-abduction-187551521.html

Police: 1 of 4 attempted abduction reports involving white van is false

Source: http://www.wave3.com/story/20650559...bduction-reports-involving-white-van-is-false

Last night I was doing all I could to look up white or grey vans that have been involved in attempted abductions and it's scary how many white vans seem to be involved in attempted abductions.
Anyways, on the other hand I found something about another girl who reported an attempted abduction out of MI. It was 9 hours away. And the guy had a station wagon and a women with him.

http://www.themorningsun.com/articl...28/incident-may-have-been-attempted-abduction

Another Friday night has come and gone with no sign of Jessica. Heartbreaking.

Just thinking of you tonight Miss Jess.

jmo

Ahh duhhh....lol that was my bad. I just caught that May is not the month before July. Not sure how I had that big of a blond moment...lol sorry. Your right more like five or so weeks ago.

I doubt any of the cases are related. Most of the ones I am aware have some sort of POI or possibility of one. The only possible wandering perp I am aware of is Morgan's murderer and I believe he was identified as being African American by DNA? Or am I wrong about that?

there are likely more than one predator stalking this type of victim nationwide. It's pretty cliche. Therefore common and true. Some of the victims may be connected, and others may be connected to other perps.

I'm going to make some assumptions just to go with the train of thought to try to figure out a scenario.
OK, so, an abductor or three who possibly know JH. JH is not in on her own disappearance and she did not go willingly. But, she is comfortable or willing, maybe reluctant but not scared, to be in one or more of their presences. They could be people from her past as she "wasn't an angel" per her mom. There is more to the story as far as her involvement with these people in some way, probably in the past, but nothing that would make her walk away from her life/family or fake an abduction for financial gain.
So, who are they? Why did they abduct her? Would they keep her alive?
any ideas?

I'm going to make some assumptions just to go with the train of thought to try to figure out a scenario.
OK, so, an abductor or three who possibly know JH. JH is not in on her own disappearance and she did not go willingly. But, she is comfortable or willing, maybe reluctant but not scared, to be in one or more of their presences. They could be people from her past as she "wasn't an angel" per her mom. There is more to the story as far as her involvement with these people in some way, probably in the past, but nothing that would make her walk away from her life/family or fake an abduction for financial gain.
So, who are they? Why did they abduct her? Would they keep her alive?
any ideas?

If it was just one guy that she didn't know. I feel like maybe he would keep her alive or at least I hope. Kinda like the creep in Ohio who held the three girls for 10 years.
The one thing I do know, is when I worked at a gas station back when I was younger. A lot of regulars almost become friends. Not anyone you would hang out with but feel safe with and joke with. I also got a lot of creeps who would hit on me and ask me out on dates, for my number, and started to come in all the time and act weird. A lot of my girlfriends who also worked with me or at other gas stations have stated the same thing. I think people would be surprised just how weird some people are to young girls working at gas stations.
She is a very cute girl. I could picture this happening to her. I'm sure it did many of times. But maybe nothing to really scare her. But to maybe say something like OMG this guy came in tonight and said......maybe even laugh about it.
My gut keeps telling me that this was some type of regular who new her closing routine. Not just a stranger trolling around trying to find a perfect victim. Maybe a weirdo who became obsessed with her. Just saying and doing weird little thing and she may have said something to her boyfriend. And maybe he told LE about it and that is what pointed them to the three men. My question is are the three men related. And all worked together or could it possibly be three different men she had complained about separately. And are being looked at separately.
Or like you said three men from her past possibly. If that is the case could they have gone out back to smoke a joint? This being why the lights were shut off so no one could see? Yet, door propped open because she did intend on going back in finishing up her shift and going home to her family.
I don't think for one moment she was in on her own abduction. Maybe she would if it was just her boyfriend and wanted to leave. But not her son. I just as a mother couldn't picture leaving my son behind....my boyfriend on the other hand I would if I was truly unhappy.
Of course these are just thoughts nothing based on facts. But sometimes these are were the best ideas come from.

Yesterday, Austin TX police released a photo of a young lady that is unidentified with multiple tattoos. I didn't know how to start a thread about her. If this is already being discussed, I am sorry. If someone would start a thread I would appreciate it. It should be on KVUE news.. They showed pics of her tattoos, they are not the same as listed for Jessica but for some reason I kept thinking of her.
Thanks, my smart phone is smarter than me.

If it was just one guy that she didn't know. I feel like maybe he would keep her alive or at least I hope. Kinda like the creep in Ohio who held the three girls for 10 years.
The one thing I do know, is when I worked at a gas station back when I was younger. A lot of regulars almost become friends. Not anyone you would hang out with but feel safe with and joke with. I also got a lot of creeps who would hit on me and ask me out on dates, for my number, and started to come in all the time and act weird. A lot of my girlfriends who also worked with me or at other gas stations have stated the same thing. I think people would be surprised just how weird some people are to young girls working at gas stations.
She is a very cute girl. I could picture this happening to her. I'm sure it did many of times. But maybe nothing to really scare her. But to maybe say something like OMG this guy came in tonight and said......maybe even laugh about it.
My gut keeps telling me that this was some type of regular who new her closing routine. Not just a stranger trolling around trying to find a perfect victim. Maybe a weirdo who became obsessed with her. Just saying and doing weird little thing and she may have said something to her boyfriend. And maybe he told LE about it and that is what pointed them to the three men. My question is are the three men related. And all worked together or could it possibly be three different men she had complained about separately. And are being looked at separately.
Or like you said three men from her past possibly. If that is the case could they have gone out back to smoke a joint? This being why the lights were shut off so no one could see? Yet, door propped open because she did intend on going back in finishing up her shift and going home to her family.
I don't think for one moment she was in on her own abduction. Maybe she would if it was just her boyfriend and wanted to leave. But not her son. I just as a mother couldn't picture leaving my son behind....my boyfriend on the other hand I would if I was truly unhappy.
Of course these are just thoughts nothing based on facts. But sometimes these are were the best ideas come from.

If the three men are linked, then there could be a common denominator for them other than Jessica,perhaps. Could the common denominator be a group of some sort? IMOO.

If the three men are linked, then there could be a common denominator for them other than Jessica,perhaps. Could the common denominator be a group of some sort? IMOO.

LLL clan?

I'm wondering if these 3 are separate individuals, referred to collectively in the report, with no connection to each other.

Absentia, I know what you mean, no ideas here.

<Mod Snip>

I have a hard time fabricating a scenario where there are 3 abductors. If the store had been robbed of the money-it would make it easier to work around a debt owed, drugs gone bad, or retaliation. I believe the LE was referring to three separate individuals who were possible POI.

I was going to try 3 related perps but couldn't get past these initial thoughts.

What stands out to me is "she was planning on being home early" We do not know what Jessica normally did after she got out of work. Did she stop at a local pub, did she do her shopping, did she stop to visit friends or buy weed?
This night the BF says Jessica plans on being home early. I do not think it had anything to do with closing the store early. Yes, being ready to go and having the chores done but not locking up early.

If in the scenario I believe is most likely, a random customer who Jessica most likely knew but was not alarmed by is responsible. I get bothered by the boldness of abducting her directly from the store. If he was familiar with her routine or the store routine-why not wait til she went to the car after closing up? I wonder where her car was parked and if that location was in better view to the road or a business where there was more of a chance of being noticed. Why at that exact time? Did the perp know that certain shifts started or letting out and 11:30 would have been riskier for being seen?

It was hard to "get to know" Jessica for me, what is she like as a person, her interest, her desires? Is it possible she was involved in anything "on the side" to make extra $ for her family? Did she have a stalker from another activity or location she frequented?

too much for my brain this am.
love ya Jess! come home

jmo

I have a hard time fabricating a scenario where there are 3 abductors. If the store had been robbed of the money-it would make it easier to work around a debt owed, drugs gone bad, or retaliation. I believe the LE was referring to three separate individuals who were possible POI.

I was going to try 3 related perps but couldn't get past these initial thoughts.

What stands out to me is "she was planning on being home early" We do not know what Jessica normally did after she got out of work. Did she stop at a local pub, did she do her shopping, did she stop to visit friends or buy weed?
This night the BF says Jessica plans on being home early. I do not think it had anything to do with closing the store early. Yes, being ready to go and having the chores done but not locking up early.

If in the scenario I believe is most likely, a random customer who Jessica most likely knew but was not alarmed by is responsible. I get bothered by the boldness of abducting her directly from the store. If he was familiar with her routine or the store routine-why not wait til she went to the car after closing up? I wonder where her car was parked and if that location was in better view to the road or a business where there was more of a chance of being noticed. Why at that exact time? Did the perp know that certain shifts started or letting out and 11:30 would have been riskier for being seen?

It was hard to "get to know" Jessica for me, what is she like as a person, her interest, her desires? Is it possible she was involved in anything "on the side" to make extra $ for her family? Did she have a stalker from another activity or location she frequented?

too much for my brain this am.
love ya Jess! come home

jmo

Maybe it isn't 3 abductors, but perhaps one, two, or three people that know about what happened;what took place, perhaps knows where she is or who has her, or who had her? IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebilling