MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a facts and timeline of events for jessica. I have went back read the first thread but can't find what iam looking for.

That's funny! Ask and Ye Shall Receive! CanManEh! Both BetteDavisEyes and I gave you the same link! :)

OK I know it's me but that didn't work so maybe i can just ask a few things. she is working then a few customers come in and she is gone that i get. when where did they find blood . where did a description of a vehicle and person come in.. after those is there anything else that is evidence or helpfull...

OK I know it's me but that didn't work so maybe i can just ask a few things. she is working then a few customers come in and she is gone that i get. when where did they find blood . where did a description of a vehicle and person come in.. after those is there anything else that is evidence or helpfull...

The blood was apparently found the next day when she was reported missing but they did not say exactly where, but outside I believe. The van/driver came from some people who had been near the station the night she vanished and saw her near this vehicle at close to closing time, apparently. No money was missing and her purse was left behind, allegedly with $400 cash inside.

Do the comments always show up in the same order? I've been wondering why they don't appear in order - newest to oldest for example.

From what I see; they're in the same order as when I last looked. There is an article about Aundria Bowman; comments stay in the same order as when they were 1st posted. I was watching it from the beginning; do not understand how it does not sort oldest to newest. JS was the 1st comment; yet is in the middle.

When the Jessica Heeringa case first started I was not following websleuths but news orginazations and did not know how to transfer information to websleuths. I still have trouble doing this. One news organization reported 4 drops of a dark substance on the ground behind the store. They noticed LE took samples of it(the night of the abduction)
When asked about this Chief Dan Shaw said that is what we do take samples of things.
It was speculated it could be oil or another chemical.

When the Jessica Heeringa case first started I was not following websleuths but news orginazations and did not know how to transfer information to websleuths. I still have trouble doing this. One news organization reported 4 drops of a dark substance on the ground behind the store. They noticed LE took samples of it(the night of the abduction)
When asked about this Chief Dan Shaw said that is what we do take samples of things.
It was speculated it could be oil or another chemical.

There were reportedly small spots of gasoline, motor oil, and what ended up being Jessica's blood found on the property of the Exxon station the night of the alleged abduction.

I was reading various news stories from the link Treelights posted. Some of the video's were pretty interesting. One guy that was cleared was the one that gave the van tip & description of the guy. The person was seen talking to Jessica & being flirty with her. They then went to all of the businesses to collect their videos. I don't doubt they know a lot more then they are saying.

I wasn't following from the beginning because we've been really busy on Aundria Bowman's FB page. I started reading about her because one of AB's old friends lives in the town Jessica disappeared from. She has been very vocal about the owner of the Exxon not commenting & not having video there with so many people working alone. I personally do not understand what excuse they can have because these days; everything is fairly cheap. All they need is a basic computer with a few large hard drives to store video on as well as a few video cameras. The program to run cameras is free. I have it on one of my puters; it's called ispy IIRC. I used to use it if there were a lot of teens over. It will turn itself on at certain times or if it sees movement.

Jessica may have been taken to an industrial area.

Here's another thought about industrial areas. Are there any industrial businesses involved with intermodal container shipping?

Intermodal containers are shipping containers that can be transported by ship, rail, or tractor trailers. I'm guessing there is a shipping port in the Muskegon area along Lake Michigan. A lot of commodities and goods are transported on ships along the Great Lakes and Saint Lawrence Seaway.

Another websleuther suggested upthread the possibility of Jessica being a human trafficking victim. It seems to me that a lot of females have disappeared from areas near shipping ports and seaports.

Here's another thought about industrial areas. Are there any industrial businesses involved with intermodal container shipping?

Intermodal containers are shipping containers that can be transported by ship, rail, or tractor trailers. I'm guessing there is a shipping port in the Muskegon area along Lake Michigan. A lot of commodities and goods are transported on ships along the Great Lakes and Saint Lawrence Seaway.

Another websleuther suggested upthread the possibility of Jessica being a human trafficking victim. It seems to me that a lot of females have disappeared from areas near shipping ports and seaports.

I feel like young teens and preteens are usually the prime target for human trafficking, not adult women in their mid 20s.

The leaving early comment bugs me. I wish we had a better explanation as to the rules that apply to an employee closing the gas station. Back in the day when I worked retail, it wasn't up to me what time to close the store. I closed at the appointed time - period. Who else knew Jessica planned to close the store early? Because we know she was gone a half hour before closing time yet she hadn't closed yet. The comment seems like too much information that doesn't make any sense. Hinky imo.

It could be that it was slow that night and she had all her stuff done and could leave earlier than she did on busier nights.

New on Find Jessica Heeringa Facebook:

Advisory

New Anonymous Tip Line (voice and text) for Muskegon Police Department
(231) 846-8477 (231-846-TIPS)

In an effort to reach out to the community, the Muskegon Police Department is pleased to announce the launch of an Anonymous Tip Message Line.

“We need your help, we need your information. Without information from the Citizens of Muskegon, your Police Department cannot act swiftly and efficiently to stop criminal activity and apprehend those who commit those crimes.”
Muskegon Public Safety Director Jeffrey Lewis...

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5038481/

New on Find Jessica Heeringa Facebook:

Advisory

New Anonymous Tip Line (voice and text) for Muskegon Police Department
(231) 846-8477 (231-846-TIPS)

In an effort to reach out to the community, the Muskegon Police Department is pleased to announce the launch of an Anonymous Tip Message Line.

“We need your help, we need your information. Without information from the Citizens of Muskegon, your Police Department cannot act swiftly and efficiently to stop criminal activity and apprehend those who commit those crimes.”
Muskegon Public Safety Director Jeffrey Lewis...

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5038481/

I would hope that those people that have tips, would call in the tip, even if it means that they wouldn't get the reward money. Maybe people are afraid, if there is no immunity, and they are a criminal, what is in it for them? If they are worried about the law because of their own past or present, that might hinder them from reporting, even if it is a new anonymous tip message line. Maybe they want that reward money as well?
IMOO.

Is the reward only for her safe return? Or does it cover her being found, conviction, etc.?

...The Norton Shores Police Department received the money Thursday, May 2, from the oil corporation, Shaw said. It will be delivered to Muskegon County Silent Observer, boosting the reward fund to more than $16,000.

Money in the fund, being held by the Community Foundation for Muskegon County, will be used as a reward for information leading to the recovery of Heeringa and conviction of those involved in what police officials believe to be an abduction...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/...ringa_reward_fund_g.html#incart_river_default

...The Norton Shores Police Department received the money Thursday, May 2, from the oil corporation, Shaw said. It will be delivered to Muskegon County Silent Observer, boosting the reward fund to more than $16,000.

Money in the fund, being held by the Community Foundation for Muskegon County, will be used as a reward for information leading to the recovery of Heeringa and conviction of those involved in what police officials believe to be an abduction...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/...ringa_reward_fund_g.html#incart_river_default

Right, so if a person has knowledge and is an accessory to the crime/ abduction, then they could be convicted as well, so if they were looking to get that reward money, there's no way...maybe granting immunity will achieve in Jessica being found, though.......
IMOO.

:seeya::seeya:
Right, so if a person has knowledge and is an accessory to the crime/ abduction, then they could be convicted as well, so if they were looking to get that reward money, there's no way...maybe granting immunity will achieve in Jessica being found, though.......
IMOO.
Unless immunity is granted I do not see any of the people telling whereshe is or what happened to her.:hen::hen::hen::hen::hen::hen::hen::hen::hen::hen::hen::hen::hen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez