MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is about a closed facebook page, wouldn't a person have to use their real facebook profile? How do you mean turn it to secret, so that no one on the facebook page can see each other? Compromising safety by having people know who people are, is very scary. Who is to say the perp wouldn't join that page?

We could make it just the handful of us who have been talking about it here already. I would be game...

The thing is about a closed facebook page, wouldn't a person have to use their real facebook profile? How do you mean turn it to secret, so that no one on the facebook page can see each other? Compromising safety by having people know who people are, is very scary. Who is to say the perp wouldn't join that page?

I'm talking about a group like this but it's public. There is an option to make it closed; so that it can be "found" such as this one. You ask who ever is interested to PM you here; you then PM back with the link. Once the WS members are all there; you change the group to secret so that it's not found via a FB search.

We have a few secret groups. Yes; we then know each WS members real name; but the plus is you can talk about more things then here.

From what I gleaned from various articles, interviews, etc., Jessica and Dakota had recently moved into an apartment together. Prior to that, Jessica and Zevyn lived with her mother. I'm not sure where Dakota lived, but possibly with his folks. Maybe the young couple lived paycheck-to-paycheck, paid bills with cash, etc. Some folks do that until they're sure where they'll be living for a while. I doubt that they had signed a lease and were likely renting month-to-month. :moo:

FB Group is made. I sent you the link via PM to hand out to people that are interested.

:moo:
...LE did not say that the cell phone in Jessica's bag worked. My opinion is they had their own cell phones before he lost his job. They probably only kept minutes on one cell phone; the one that was cheapest; which IMO Dakotah had.

Normally I would say she should carry the working cell if she's working late... We don't know what shape her car is in... Dakotah had the baby; so it makes sense that he had the working cell since she had the car. We do not know how far she lives from work.

If he's like my ex; he was checking to see when she'd be home possibly because their son was still awake; she normally tucks him in. Dakotah may also ask because he wants to know when to expect her so that if she's not home by a certain time; he will assume she broke down. Possible he cooks dinner for both of them. There are a lot of reasons why he may call; number one is because she's working alone.

<respectfully snipped>

These are all very "practical" reasons for Dakota having a working cell phone and Jessica (possibly) having a phone that didn't work, and I don't necessarily believe that the reason for the call was anything but practical. In this case, we are talking about a particular phone call made by the fiancé of a young woman who was allegedly abducted about an hour after that phone call. I'm certain that LE questioned Dakota regarding the phone call given that Jessica went missing that night.

As I consider the few known details about the case, I'm wondering about the usual habits of the couple with regard to personal calls while Jessica is at work. Surely there would be times when a single attendant at the gas station is too busy to take or make a personal call. Did Dakota call Jessica at work regularly, or was there a particular reason why he called her on the night that she happened to go missing? I have several questions about that phone call, and all or none of them might be germane to the case. I'm simply exploring many possibilities of what might have transpired during that phone call and if it might be pertinent to the case. :moo:

FB Group is made. I sent you the link via PM to hand out to people that are interested.

I don't do Facebook, but thanks for thinking of me. You should probably forward the link to those who are interested.

I don't do Facebook, but thanks for thinking of me. You should probably forward the link to those who are interested.

That's fine but you've been participating in this post longer then me & know who to give it to. If you don't want to hand it to those interested give it to someone that is. I'm not going to be online tonight

That's fine but you've been participating in this post longer then me & know who to give it to. If you don't want to hand it to those interested give it to someone that is. I'm not going to be online tonight

Will do.

I saw a video of one of Jessica's friends talking about Jessica, but other than her, has any of Jessica's friends come forward to speak on her behalf?

Way behind, working like a dog, but just wanted to mention the post upstream...first time I'm hearing of the RotoRooter guy.

I saw a video of one of Jessica's friends talking about Jessica, but other than her, has any of Jessica's friends come forward to speak on her behalf?

I think that there might be friends/acquaintances of Jessica's who participate on Find Jessica Heeringa Facebook , but other than the friend who was interviewed on JVM, I'm not aware of a friend coming forward to speak about her.

...CHRISTIAN VANANTWERPEN, FRIEND OF JESSICA HEERINGA (via phone): Well, I was just getting gas after work, and Jessica was out taking care of the receipt papers at the pumps. And somebody just started having a conversation with her at the pumps while still in the vehicle, and it was a silver minivan. And I thought that was kind of strange, because he didn`t wait to go inside. He just decided to have a conversation with her on the spot.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So lay it out for us. Because she`s working alone at this convenience store connected to this gas station. She`s a beautiful young woman, and she is at the pumps. And this guy pulls up in this -- in this silver minivan. Was -- tell us a little bit more.

VANANTWERPEN: Well, he never got out of the vehicle, and he was a couple of bays over. So unfortunately, I didn`t get a really good clean shot of him, but it was just very peculiar to me when the cops came the next day and said that they were looking for a silver minivan. Then I remembered this connection, because it seemed out of place that he was just striking up conversation, never left his vehicle. He didn`t buy gas. He was just there to talk to her at the pumps, almost like he was waiting for her to come outside or something.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did you get a sense that Jessica knew him?

VANANTWERPEN: It seemed like it was somebody who had been in there before, that she might have known. He seemed pretty comfortable talking to her. She obviously was dealing with the receipt papers at the time. So she seemed preoccupied and maybe a little annoyed, as well, that somebody was doing this.

And I was driving away so I didn`t think too much of the situation. But it seemed that -- it rang a bell in my mind that something was going on. That didn`t seem quite right...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1306/14/ijvm.01.html

I think that there might be friends/acquaintances of Jessica's who participate on Find Jessica Heeringa Facebook , but other than the friend who was interviewed on JVM, I'm not aware of a friend coming forward to speak about her.

...CHRISTIAN VANANTWERPEN, FRIEND OF JESSICA HEERINGA (via phone): Well, I was just getting gas after work, and Jessica was out taking care of the receipt papers at the pumps. And somebody just started having a conversation with her at the pumps while still in the vehicle, and it was a silver minivan. And I thought that was kind of strange, because he didn`t wait to go inside. He just decided to have a conversation with her on the spot.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So lay it out for us. Because she`s working alone at this convenience store connected to this gas station. She`s a beautiful young woman, and she is at the pumps. And this guy pulls up in this -- in this silver minivan. Was -- tell us a little bit more.

VANANTWERPEN: Well, he never got out of the vehicle, and he was a couple of bays over. So unfortunately, I didn`t get a really good clean shot of him, but it was just very peculiar to me when the cops came the next day and said that they were looking for a silver minivan. Then I remembered this connection, because it seemed out of place that he was just striking up conversation, never left his vehicle. He didn`t buy gas. He was just there to talk to her at the pumps, almost like he was waiting for her to come outside or something.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did you get a sense that Jessica knew him?

VANANTWERPEN: It seemed like it was somebody who had been in there before, that she might have known. He seemed pretty comfortable talking to her. She obviously was dealing with the receipt papers at the time. So she seemed preoccupied and maybe a little annoyed, as well, that somebody was doing this.

And I was driving away so I didn`t think too much of the situation. But it seemed that -- it rang a bell in my mind that something was going on. That didn`t seem quite right...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1306/14/ijvm.01.html

Oh, the girl I was referring to is "AA", and she is mentioned in this article, plus I have seen a video of her as well.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/04/owner_of_exxon_mobil_gas_stati.html

Thanks for the post as I forgot that she knew this person (CV) as well.

I believe CA is also the guitar store employee. I didn't know they were friends. Wonder is that is his term, or the reporter's.

Oh, the girl I was referring to is "AA", and she is mentioned in this article, plus I have seen a video of her as well.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/04/owner_of_exxon_mobil_gas_stati.html

Thanks for the post as I forgot that she knew this person (CV) as well.

For whatever reason, my McAfee doesn't like Mlive, so I rarely open posts from that site because the screen locks. I didn't know about AA but had seen the JVM segment on HLN and knew about CV.

For whatever reason, my McAfee doesn't like Mlive, so I rarely open posts from that site because the screen locks. I didn't know about AA but had seen the JVM segment on HLN and knew about CV.

"A longtime friend of Jessica Heeringa's, Ann Averill, said she thinks the owner should do more to bring attention to the alleged abduction, help search for her and offer reward money."

&#8220;You think since he knew her he would at least put up more posters,&#8221; she said."

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/08/jessica_heeringas_fiance_on_th.html

"Quail-Dyer said he doesn&#8217;t hear from Heeringa&#8217;s side of the family and has relied on the support and generosity of close friends to keep the wheels turning at home.

As a father, Quail-Dyer said it&#8217;s important that he keeps Heeringa&#8217;s memory alive in the mind of their young son."

"He&#8217;s since got a job at a local Muskegon restaurant as a cook in an effort to supplement the income the family once had from Heeringa&#8217;s job as a gas station clerk."

More at the link above....

Wearing high heeled boots when she is on her feet all day at work.

Did she always wear high heeled boots?

Did she always go straight home after work?

Here's a thought. Did her workplace have a locker or small storage drawers in the back for employees to store their personal items (coats, shoes, purses, etc.) during their work hours?

It could be possible that Jessica changed from high heeled boots and wore more comfortable shoes during the work hours.

What kind of businesses other than taverns would have been open during that time of the night in that area? Are there diners or restaurants where you can go inside? Are there any adult oriented businesses in the area?

If she went to a tavern after work, the kind of taverns I can think of where high heeled boots would be worn would be at a country western tavern or a biker tavern.

Here's a thought. Did her workplace have a locker or small storage drawers in the back for employees to store their personal items (coats, shoes, purses, etc.) during their work hours?

It could be possible that Jessica changed from high heeled boots and wore more comfortable shoes during the work hours.

What kind of businesses other than taverns would have been open during that time of the night in that area? Are there diners or restaurants where you can go inside? Are there any adult oriented businesses in the area?

If she went to a tavern after work, the kind of taverns I can think of where high heeled boots would be worn would be at a country western tavern or a biker tavern.

That's true that if she did wear other shoes during work, then her boots would be left at work, but on the NamUs link, it states:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/20137

"Clothing and accessories are described below
Clothing
Bright blue polo short with 'Sternberg Exxon' on it. Black tank top underneath, blue jeans.
Footwear
High heeled boots
Jewelry
Eyewear
Known to wear wire rimmed glasses"

So, looks to me like she was wearing those boots when she went missing.
IMOO.

In the article I posted from Mlive above, it mentions that Dakotah doesn't hear from Jessica's family. I wonder when do they visit Jessica's son? When he is with Dakotah's parents while Dakotah is at his new job??
IMOO.

Boots of all kinds - especially with high heels - are very popular just about everywhere these days. I don't think that the high-heeled boots necessarily say anything more about Jessica than that she liked to dress fashionably. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member