MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gets interesting starting with the posts from July 20th... if those posts are true, it sure sheds a whole different light on things....

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/08/jessica_heeringas_fiance_on_th.html

"Quail-Dyer said he doesn’t hear from Heeringa’s side of the family and has relied on the support and generosity of close friends to keep the wheels turning at home.

As a father, Quail-Dyer said it’s important that he keeps Heeringa’s memory alive in the mind of their young son."

"He’s since got a job at a local Muskegon restaurant as a cook in an effort to supplement the income the family once had from Heeringa’s job as a gas station clerk."

More at the link above....

BBM This statement tells us something!

:sponge::sponge::sponge::sponge::sponge::sponge::sponge::sponge::sponge::seeya::seeya:
My understanding is that all the people on both sides of Jessica's family have to work. It does not leave them a lolt of time for socializing

This is not socializing! JMO

Gets interesting starting with the posts from July 20th... if those posts are true, it sure sheds a whole different light on things....

Indeed! I didn't have to read FB to figure out a while ago that there is something hinky going on in this case. The entire scenario surrounding Jessica's "disappearance" -

a co-worker just happening along to "witness" what was going on,

watching the "abduction" as it took place,

not bothering to check on Jessica to see if she was alright,

providing a description of the POI that's a perfect 10 (like she knew who he was!)

and a silver minivan like the one that her sister drives (maybe it was her sister's vehicle!)

is beyond even my wild imagination :eek:

:moo:

I've been reading; trying to find the article that had the other witness. No clue what happened to the article I remember reading but I managed to find this in the 1st thread on page 3 or 4. "

Very Interesting Comments, ALL of the comments..........
Great find! :) Thanks Roselvr! I respectfully snipped part of your post.

Hope LE has seen it.
I have it saved as a PDF in case stuff gets deleted.
Glad I went back to the 1st post

...I feel the same way but you wouldn't believe how many people say they donate & don't care how it's used.
With Autumn; it was originally to fund searches; then it got switched to help pay college costs for her siblings. There has been issues with the fund because both parents were on it; then her dad removed her mom. She had a fundraiser & was going to put that money into the pot until she was removed; then it turned into a lawsuit. :(

<respectfully snipped>

This is slightly OT but a personal experience and applicable to this discussion. Several years ago, a former colleague of DH passed away, and we met another couple (she was also a former colleague) at the Scripture service. We hadn't seen them for a while and asked them to join us for dinner afterwards.

DH and I had noticed in the newspaper obit that "donations to the family" were requested. While we were having dinner, DH's former colleague asked what we thought about the "donations to the family" request and whether or not we planned to make a contribution. Since the four of us knew that the couple had purchased a condo in FL following the former colleague's retirement, we couldn't help wondering if the money would be used to pay for the newly-acquired asset.

DH and I didn't plan to mention anything about the donation request but had discussed between ourselves that we would make a contribution to a soup kitchen near the plant. When the other couple brought up the subject, we expressed how we felt about it and told them about our decision to honor the deceased's memory with a contribution to the soup kitchen that the company had supported for many years.

DH and I are generous in making charitable contributions to reputable agencies and want to know that our donation is used appropriately and for worthy causes. We haven't made a contribution to the Jessica Heeringa fund because we're not sure who is handling the money or who is benefitting. :moo:

Note: I like some of Flutterby's suggestions upthread and will consider doing something to benefit Zevyn and his dad directly.

Hope LE has seen it.
I have it saved as a PDF in case stuff gets deleted.
Glad I went back to the 1st post

Right and I have to say that the additional comments starting
with July 20th, are very telling and worthy of reading.
Obviously by the date, they weren't there in the beginning,
so unless someone has gone back to that link again, they would not
have been the wiser to know the comments were there.
Thank you so much for bringing this link back, Roselvr!!! You Rock!!!! :)

I have comments loaded so try to click my link

post 610

If anyone figures out his name can you PM me please? We were offered it as well for Aundria Bowman but we can't located the info :(

post 610
On Jessica's Facebook page the admin posted the article from mlive about chief shaw requesting people do not conduct their own searches (Treelights just posted above) there is a person posting (JJ) will be conducting searches this weekend- this person seems to be training dogs in search and rescue and claims that the NSPD has approved of this.

rereading; the post says to go to FJH FB page. I'm there trying to find the post but think it was removed

Right and I have to say that the additional comments starting
with July 20th, are very telling and worthy of reading.
Obviously by the date, they weren't there in the beginning,
so unless someone has gone back to that link again, they would not
have been the wiser to know the comments were there.
Thank you so much for bringing this link back, Roselvr!!! You Rock!!!! :)

How do I turn it in to silent observer?

From the link below I copy and pasted
the Silent Observer info......

"If you have any information about Heeringa's disappearance, call Silent Observer at 231-72-CRIME (27463), 911 or the Norton Shores Police Department at 231.733.2691."

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/muskegon_county/jessica-heeringa-tip

Thank you! I sent via email. If anyone wants to call in & tell them to check that email addy feel free. My email is my user name. Subject Jessica Heeringa tip

I found another page with an email addy

Sheriff's Office Crime Tips can be emailed to this address

christiansenja@co.muskegon.mi.us

If you wish to leave a silent tip to the Muskegon Silent Observer Program, you may call 231-72-CRIME or 231-722-7463

Wow, lots of good sleuthing going on!

Very, very interesting....but surely the police must have polygraphed the witness? I hope???

goldenbear, I don't know the person you're looking for, but there is a woman in Big Rapids (about 40 miles from Norton Shores) that finds missing people. Here's her website: trackmissing.org

Wow, lots of good sleuthing going on!

Very, very interesting....but surely the police must have polygraphed the witness? I hope???

goldenbear, I don't know the person you're looking for, but there is a woman in Big Rapids (about 40 miles from Norton Shores) that finds missing people. Here's her website: trackmissing.org

I have more in the FB group if anyone wants to join us.

Good eye. I've been so busy digging; thankfully you read what I find! Have you picked through the rest?

http://www.wzzm13.com/comments/2591...months-private-investigator-reveals-new-clues

<Mod Snip>
My thank you button isn't responding easily and the pages are loading at a snail's pace. I thought I'd never catch up - wish I knew the cause of my computer probs. Anyway, something hasn't been made transparent relative to J's case. After LE crossed all the t's and dotted all the i's, they found discrepancies in someone's story but can't let the public know the specifics. My guess is that they have an idea of what happened and are waiting for a tip from someone who specifically knows more to come forward. That's just my gut opinion and, of course, figure the odds that I'm right.

One story I remember reading, or maybe SH told it in an early interview with the media, is that she showed up at the gas station on Wednesday in order to surprise Jessica. BUT, in the meantime, Dakota called the gas station to tell (warn?) J that her mom was on her way over thus ruining the surprise. Why would he do that unless he knew the surprise wouldn't be appreciated by J? I've often wondered about this scenario. SH went on to say that, while at the gas station, she bought candy for J's little boy. That is when I realized that SH didn't live in the immediate area of J and made a special unannounced trip to town. Not sure why, but this kind of bothers me and wonder if SH was alone on Wednesday and how long she stayed or had been planning to stay. She was still there on Saturday along with her significant other. The particulars of the sig other would, imo, be concerning to someone with a young child or anyone else for that matter.

So, in light of those facts, maybe J wasn't too thrilled with some of the choices being made by some of her immediate family members. If we're honest, all families aren't on the greatest terms at all times. Why did D alert J that SH had showed up at their house and was on her way to surprise J at the gas station? If everything was hunky-dory, wouldn't he have gone along with SH's surprise? Of course, D can't explain all the circumstances and that ends up making him appear as if he's not being totally forthcoming. That's why I was happy to read an update from him in an article upthread ~ that he's working as a cook and that his mom is helping out with their boy. The fact that he stressed keeping Jessica's memory alive for their little boy is positive.

http://www.wzzm13.com/comments/2591...months-private-investigator-reveals-new-clues

<Mod Snip>
My thank you button isn't responding easily and the pages are loading at a snail's pace. I thought I'd never catch up - wish I knew the cause of my computer probs. Anyway, something hasn't been made transparent relative to J's case. After LE crossed all the t's and dotted all the i's, they found discrepancies in someone's story but can't let the public know the specifics. My guess is that they have an idea of what happened and are waiting for a tip from someone who specifically knows more to come forward. That's just my gut opinion and, of course, figure the odds that I'm right.

One story I remember reading, or maybe SH told it in an early interview with the media, is that she showed up at the gas station on Wednesday in order to surprise Jessica. BUT, in the meantime, Dakota called the gas station to tell (warn?) J that her mom was on her way over thus ruining the surprise. Why would he do that unless he knew the surprise wouldn't be appreciated by J? I've often wondered about this scenario. SH went on to say that, while at the gas station, she bought candy for J's little boy. That is when I realized that SH didn't live in the immediate area of J and made a special unannounced trip to town. Not sure why, but this kind of bothers me and wonder if SH was alone on Wednesday and how long she stayed or had been planning to stay. She was still there on Saturday along with her significant other. The particulars of the sig other would, imo, be concerning to someone with a young child or anyone else for that matter.

So, in light of those facts, maybe J wasn't too thrilled with some of the choices being made by some of her immediate family members. If we're honest, all families aren't on the greatest terms at all times. Why did D alert J that SH had showed up at their house and was on her way to surprise J at the gas station? If everything was hunky-dory, wouldn't he have gone along with SH's surprise? Of course, D can't explain all the circumstances and that ends up making him appear as if he's not being totally forthcoming. That's why I was happy to read an update from him in an article upthread ~ that he's working as a cook and that his mom is helping out with their boy. The fact that he stressed keeping Jessica's memory alive for their little boy is positive.

Isn't that an Outhouse in the facebook pic of this person? Fitting pic for sure!
Well the person is a Top commenter so the motivation could be their 15 minutes of "fame". Shame!!

Maybe Jessica's mom surprised her on that Wednesday and she was so happy to tell her that she loved her. Maybe she went back home, and came back on that Saturday because Jessica went missing the night before? MOO.

Woe.be.gone: It's not your computer; it's this website. I've been getting locked screens all day whenever I've been here. Thank you button doesn't work, lost posts, duplicate posts, the works. Very frustrating :banghead:

http://fox17online.com/2013/04/28/s...-in-jessica-heeringa-abduction/#idc-container

Here's where the coworker, KW, states that Jessica was abducted by someone J knew. KW is the person who says she was at the gas station until 1:30 am answering police questions. She also claims that Jessica preferred working the night shift and chose to work it after K was hired.

I'm unable to view the nine comments associated with the article.

Isn't that an Outhouse in the facebook pic of this person? Fitting pic for sure!
Well the person is a Top commenter so the motivation could be their 15 minutes of "fame". Shame!!

Maybe Jessica's mom surprised her on that Wednesday and she was so happy to tell her that she loved her. Maybe she went back home, and came back on that Saturday because Jessica went missing the night before? MOO.

You're missing my point. Yes, maybe S wanted to surprise Jessica - not even maybe as she said that's what she wanted to do. Why didn't D let her then?

It's possible Shelly returned home on Wednesday after seeing Jessica - I don't know. Of course, after J went missing, S would return on Saturday. Or, had she been able to stay for a few days? If so, where? With or without bf?

I'm not completely buying the perp is local. However, let's say he is local, I've wondered if the perp has returned to the area at all? Kind of like the arsonist who watches the fire burn from a distance. Maybe the perp will or has revisted the seen or the general area. Someone should put up cameras around the intersections close to the gas station in case he would revisit. I wonder what the statistics are on abductions like this, do the perps ever return?

You're missing my point. Yes, maybe S wanted to surprise Jessica - not even maybe as she said that's what she wanted to do. Why didn't D let her then?

It's possible Shelly returned home on Wednesday after seeing Jessica - I don't know. Of course, after J went missing, S would return on Saturday. Or, had she been able to stay for a few days? If so, where? With or without bf?

No, I knew what you meant...
I just didn't want to go there.....
because I am not so eloquent yet with my wording,
and I know Imamaze would be coming after me..... :)
I am learning, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members