MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone call from Dakotah between 10 and 10:15pm to Jessica... In one of the video reports he puts his hand over his mouth as if to Stop Himself from saying more.
So yeah, that phone call I believe, in my opinion, was more in depth than what was said by Dakotah to the media, IMOO.

I wish we could discuss the IMO very viable theories that we are all thinking. Frustrating!

Would you be ok with me adding to your list?

5) NSPD calling the sketch a 10 out of 10.

6) Two cell phones? Yes? No? We really never got clarification if this was a reporting error or a fact.

7) What is the deal with the back lights? Were they turned off? Shot out? Disconnected? Was the switch dusted for prints?

8) I'd like to know if there are any reports of a gray/silver van skulking around area gas stations since Jessica disappeared.

9) Why has wzzm not come forward with any info gathered by their P.l? They are a news channel, after all.

To me, the NSPD calling the sketch a ten out of a ten might mean that they do know who this person is, but don't have anything substantial yet to nail this crime on him. Like Jessica's mom said about the sketch, maybe it doesn't look exactly like the person, but the eyes and hair parted in the middle might be a match, yet she doesn't recognize the person she said, so how would she know if the sketch doesn't look exactly like the perp?? Or does look like the perp for that matter? That confused me, especially being a ten out of a ten sketch. IMOO.

:blushing:
Would you be ok with me adding to your list?

6) Two cell phones? Yes? No? We really never got clarification if this was a reporting error or a fact.

7) What is the deal with the back lights? Were they turned off? Shot out? Disconnected? Was the switch dusted for prints?

8) I'd like to know if there are any reports of a gray/silver van skulking around area gas stations since Jessica disappeared.

9) Why has wzzm not come forward with any info gathered by their P.l? They are a news channel, after all.

Guess I should have made my post clearer :blushing: Yes! I'd like the list to grow with contributions from everyone here.

Quite honestly I don't see this case being solved unless someone accidentally stumbles on something or someone who knows what happened gets arrested and needs a deal. NSPD is too busy writing tickets for not coming to "a full and proper stop" at stop signs to solve this crime. (Sorry...still a little bitter :)

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/...nalyzing-cell-phones-to-find-Jessica-Heeringa

What is confusing to me about this particular article, is this.....

"If Heeringa had her phone on her, Chief Shaw says they would have been able to track her immediately. But instead, they're trying to track down the suspect's phone, if he has one.

If so, they hope he made a call or sent a text at some point Friday, because all of the cell phone towers in the area could provide those clues to police.

It didn't take Norton Shores Police long to locate Heeringa's cell phone, left inside the Exxon Mobile Gas Station."

So are they saying if Jessica would have taken the cell phone that was left at the Exxon station, they could track her down in that vehicle or track her GPS wise?
The article mentions they are trying to track the perp's phone incase he called her that day or texted her. Would he have called her on the Shared phone with Dakotah?? That seems odd if Jessica was with Dakotah until she went to work. Why would the perp chance having Dakotah see this message? Or have Dakotah answer the phone? Especially when he was going to abduct her?

I took it to mean they would be able to contact everyone whose cell pinged at that location during the time she disappeared and then narrow in on him via process of elimination? Si if perp carried a cell that night, why haven't they been able to do so?

If JA had a cell on her while being transported, maybe they could have followed the route by tower pings. I've seen it happen on tv anyway.

To add to the list....
Wearing high heeled boots when she is on her feet all day at work.
Did she always wear high heeled boots? Did she always go straight home after work?

List of things that cause concern about this case:

1) The phone call from Dakota to Jessica about an hour before she went missing

2) The gas station employee (and her husband) who just happened to be in the vicinity of the scene of the abduction on the night in question and later provides description of POI and vehicle

3) No organized searches other than those in the first 72 hours following Jessica's disappearance

4) No direct pleas to the abductor by the family and/or fiancé of Jessica

10) Did Jessica always wear high heeled boots when she would be on her feet at work?

11) Did Jessica always go straight home after work?

I took it to mean they would be able to contact everyone whose cell pinged at that location during the time she disappeared and then narrow in on him via process of elimination?

Gotcha, hoping he would have made a call to Anyone...not necessarily Jessica, and hoping it would ping in that area.

Any theories we can discuss? I've got nothing we haven't already beaten to death.

Any theories we can discuss? I've got nothing we haven't already beaten to death.

I always enjoy the juggaloo-angle. Any of her FB friends that are fans of the Insane Clown Posse? They may have sacrificed her to Lord Satan.
Or, like in Mickey Shunick's case (IIRC), weird and creepy anime fans. Was there an anime convention during the time of Jessica's disappearance? This folks are worse than carnies, I heard.

The amount of money in cash in her purse was 400 dollars.
Did she get paid on Fridays?
Did she have a bank account, why cash?

The phone call from Dakotah between 10 and 10:15pm to Jessica... In one of the video reports he puts his hand over his mouth as if to Stop Himself from saying more.
So yeah, that phone call I believe, in my opinion, was more in depth than what was said by Dakotah to the media, IMOO.

Sounds like a bit of a control freak to me, if that's the case ;)

I think that Jessica had her own cell phone - the one that was found with her other belongings on the counter at the gas station. Dakota may or may not have known about it and thought that he had her only cell phone in his possession. :moo:

I think he is too but.....what if he caught her talking to someone and took her phone from her? She goes and gets another one! I do not think Dalota knew about it!

Its an even amount! that I found odd if it was a pay check!

From what I gleaned from various articles, interviews, etc., Jessica and Dakota had recently moved into an apartment together. Prior to that, Jessica and Zevyn lived with her mother. I'm not sure where Dakota lived, but possibly with his folks. Maybe the young couple lived paycheck-to-paycheck, paid bills with cash, etc. Some folks do that until they're sure where they'll be living for a while. I doubt that they had signed a lease and were likely renting month-to-month. :moo:

List of things that cause concern about this case:

1) The phone call from Dakota to Jessica about an hour before she went missing

2) The gas station employee (and her husband) who just happened to be in the vicinity of the scene of the abduction on the night in question and later provides description of POI and vehicle

3) No organized searches other than those in the first 72 hours following Jessica's disappearance

4) No direct pleas to the abductor by the family and/or fiancé of Jessica

10) Did Jessica always wear high heeled boots when she would be on her feet at work?

11) Did Jessica always go straight home after work?

12) Did Jessica get paid on Fridays?

13) Did Jessica have a bank account? There was a lot of cash in her purse.

I think the sketch was a 10 out of 10 because they found someone that drives a van that looks just like the person described and is not involved in any way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member