MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. I only wish I had something new to report on Jessica.
Every post is something new. Sometimes I get ideas for a tip from reading a post,do some research on it, and send it to Chief Dan Shaw. :party::party::party::party:

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/1047036/14/Human-remains-found-by-hunters-in-Crow-Wing-County
Hunters on SundaY found 27 year old James Larson. He had been missing in Michigan since June. The hunters are a big help to LE.

I haven't read any article that states he had been MISSING IN MICHIGAN.
He was from MINNESOTA and they found him in Minnesota on his families property. Crow Wing County is in Minnesota. He was last seen on June 20th, about 9 miles north of Crosby, Minnesota, according to the facebook page for him. His name was JESSE James Larson. RIP.

IMOO.

He was from MINNESOTA and they found him in Minnesota on his families property. Crow Wing County is in Minnesota. He was last seen on June 20th, about 9 miles north of Crosby, Minnesota, according to the facebook page for him. His name was JESSE James Larson. RIP.

IMOO.

Good catch! I went to the Missing in MI group to post; did a search; wondered why he wasn't on there. Didn't have time to look further into why he was not.

Thankful his family has answers before the holiday; sad that it's confirmed he's deceased.

IMOO.
My computer brought him up when I googled missing in michigan. You can't rely 100% on them. Thanks for the correction.:seeya:

My computer brought him up when I googled missing in michigan. You can't rely 100% on them. Thanks for the correction.:seeya:

???
I got the Minnesota information from the link to the article that you provided on Websleuths.
I got the facebook info from a link provided by Roselvr.

IMOO.

So, getting Back On Track on Jessica's thread.......
Soon it will be Thanksgiving; a day of thanks, prayer, togetherness, family.
It would be a wonderful Thanksgiving if Jessica were able to enjoy Thanksgiving with
her family and friends.
I hope Jessica is found soon!!
Where are you Miss Jessica?

IMOO.

As tuesday draws to a close LE in Michigan have 4,382reported missing person cases under investigation. The hunters are helping LE to solve some of these cases by finding the persons remains. Diane Homrich Jessica's grandmother is the leader of the families search for Jessica. None of the tips so far have led to where she is. We must keep looking! Happy holiday season Websleuths.

As tuesday draws to a close LE in Michigan have 4,382reported missing person cases under investigation. The hunters are helping LE to solve some of these cases by finding the persons remains. Diane Homrich Jessica's grandmother is the leader of the families search for Jessica. None of the tips so far have led to where she is. We must keep looking! Happy holiday season Websleuths.

What is the source of this information? Link, please.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of Jessica Heeringa who has been missing for more than seven months. This will be the first Thanksgiving and Christmas season that Jessica won't be with her loved ones, and it will probably be difficult for all of them - especially her son, Zevyn, who must surely miss his mother :(

Those wishiing to donate to Jessica's sons Christmas can do so at the Secret Santa Fund at .com . Happy holiday season Websleuths.

Andy O'Riley, local radio personality and my FB friend, just posted the following:

"Hey, just got a call from state rep Coleen Lamonte, and i'd like to pass along what she's got going on this Monday, and it's important if you have been a part of the Find Jessica Heeringa group. Monday, she is holding a press conference to talk about the bill she is introducing in the house to make work places like gas stations and c-stores safer for people working at night, so what happened to Jessica doesn't happen again. Monday 10am in the parking lot near the gas station Jessica was abducted at...same place all the vigi's were held. I would strongly encourage you to be there if you can and give Coleen some props for being a rep actually taking strong action due to events in her home district. newsies....I don't know if she sent out a press release yet....sorry."

I looked for a press release but did not find one as of yet.

Andy O'Riley, local radio personality and my FB friend, just posted the following:

"Hey, just got a call from state rep Coleen Lamonte, and i'd like to pass along what she's got going on this Monday, and it's important if you have been a part of the Find Jessica Heeringa group. Monday, she is holding a press conference to talk about the bill she is introducing in the house to make work places like gas stations and c-stores safer for people working at night, so what happened to Jessica doesn't happen again. Monday 10am in the parking lot near the gas station Jessica was abducted at...same place all the vigi's were held. I would strongly encourage you to be there if you can and give Coleen some props for being a rep actually taking strong action due to events in her home district. newsies....I don't know if she sent out a press release yet....sorry."
It's a problem to know what to do. In the dollar store there were cameras and two people on duty. Both were killed. The thing I can think of that would't cost a lot would be a plastic box like they have in banks. The clerks would stay in them at night. Also a panic button the clerks could use if someone was causing trouble.:ufo::ufo::ufo::ufo::ufo::ufo::ufo::loveyou::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya:It keeps asking for more characters.xxxxxxxxxx

I looked for a press release but did not find one as of yet.

xxxxx

The dollar store had 2 people andcameras. The only thing I can think of is a plastic box like they have in banks for the clerks and a panic button in case the criminal starts to get out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member