MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan Bill Designed To Give Late-Night Clerks More Security

Posted: Dec 09, 2013 1:03 PM EST Updated: Dec 09, 2013 1:03 PM EST

NORTON SHORES, Mich. (AP) -- New legislation in Lansing would require gas stations that stay open past 11:00 PM to have two employees working, or to install security cameras...

http://www.9and10news.com/story/24172832/new-michigan-bill-introduced-to-protect-late-night-clerks

To me, as nice as this is, it's not enough. No woman should ever be made to work alone at night. Be it 7 pm, 10 pm, or after 11 pm. What happened to Jessica happened BEFORE 11 pm. This needs to be rewritten to be at an earlier time. IMO, JMO.

Unless this was announced by an admin of the page, WS considers posts on FB (even Missing pages) rumor.

Another lady about one hour away is missing. A medical doctor. In the abductions I have followed the abductor has been local. And the abductor doesn't stop with one abduction.
The hillside killer in Los Angeles abducted 13 women before he was arrested. So until evidence links the two abductions I will still focus on local crimes. Happy holiday season Websleuths.

That bump made me very nervous!! As much as I want to believe Jessica is alive, I have to admit it looks really really bad.

And I just don't understand how there is no clues or leads, nothing. This is insane.

I know Things don't Work that way, but rather than making a law I wish everybody living nearby would search for Jessica. Also it is pretty amazing that a Young woman would have to be abducted to bring it to the public's attention that some ppl work under unreasonable circumstances.

In DK I used to live near a gas station which actually was redesigned to be closed for customers to get in to the store at night time. The clerks would always be two and at night as far as I know it was at least one man (not that women cannot put up a fight, but...) Mind you, this was in the least corrupt country in the World with a pretty strict weapon legislation and NOT a lot of crime at all (in comparison).
So the fact that Jessica worked like that is completely unacceptable IMO and I honestly don't understand how the owner can defend that.

But.... Thinking of Jessica and hoping that she will come home soon.

Along with a few others who participate in this discussion, I've been caught up in the disappearance of Teleka Patrick from Kalamazoo, MI that is not far from Norton Shores. The case is quite active right now as the parents have made appearances in the media and have also hired a PI to aid in the investigation.

MI MI - Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of Jessica Heeringa who has been missing for almost eight months. I'm convinced that there are people who know exactly what happened to the young mother, and I my holiday wish is that someone speaks up and tells the truth so that Jessica can be brought home to her loved ones. :please:

The hunters did not find Jessica. Norton Shores with the analysis of all the minivans failed to find Jessica. The tips on FB failed to find Jessica. The tips from websleuths (including mine) failed to find Jessica.The tips to the Jessica Heeringa family failed to find Jessica. The one or two PI have failed to find Jessica. Someone knows something but is afraid to come forward. I pray this person will tell what they know and Jessica will be found . Happy holidays websleuths.

I keep thinking about Jessica's blood found at the scene.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/...months-private-investigator-reveals-new-clues

Jessica Heeringa missing two months, private investigator reveals new clues

It's been 54 days since Jessica Heeringa disappeared from her job at a Norton Shores gas station. The national media attention has gone away and tips are coming in at a much slower pace. If police have a strong theory or even just a solid hunch, they're not saying.

What are the new clues?

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/...months-private-investigator-reveals-new-clues

Jessica Heeringa missing two months, private investigator reveals new clues

It's been 54 days since Jessica Heeringa disappeared from her job at a Norton Shores gas station. The national media attention has gone away and tips are coming in at a much slower pace. If police have a strong theory or even just a solid hunch, they're not saying.

What are the new clues?

This article is from June, and still we have never heard the details of any new clues. If there are any, nobody is putting any useful info out there.

Thinking of Jessica's little boy during this holiday season. Hoping she's found soon.

My thoughts and prayers are with Jessica's little boy, her fiancé, her family, and those who love her. This Thursday, it will be eight months since Jessica was taken from the Exxon station where she worked. No one has seen or heard from her since. Someone knows what happened that night, who abducted Jessica, and what happened to her. I suspect that there is someone who knows where Jessica is and with whom. My holiday wish is that anyone who knows about Jessica's disappearance should report it to LE right away so that her loved ones can have some type of closure. :moo:

This article is from June, and still we have never heard the details of any new clues. If there are any, nobody is putting any useful info out there.

When the media outlet hired the PI, I think they tried to make the public believe that there was information about Jessica's disappearance that had not been provided to the by LE. After re-reading the article that imamaze posted above, it's as obvious to me now as it was when the PI was hired that already-known details of the case are being referenced and that the PI was attempting to put a "new" spin on the facts. There might very well be details about the case that LE has not released to the public, but no one knows what they are, and that likely includes the PI.:moo:

HAPPY Christmas EVE Jessica (latins celebrate this day) we are still looking for you. And merry Christmas Zevyn and the family.

I wish for a miracle before the new year. I wish the family would have answers. It's going to be a hard Christmas for her loved ones; I wish that some how their pain could ease.

My thoughts and prayers are with Jessica's little boy, her fiancé, her family, and those who love her. This Thursday, it will be eight months since Jessica was taken from the Exxon station where she worked. No one has seen or heard from her since. Someone knows what happened that night, who abducted Jessica, and what happened to her. I suspect that there is someone who knows where Jessica is and with whom. My holiday wish is that anyone who knows about Jessica's disappearance should report it to LE right away so that her loved ones can have some type of closure. :moo:

:bump:

Like all of you, I come here tonight to say that I am thinking about Jessica and her family. I can only imagine how much they are missing her right now, especially little Zevyn. Hoping for a Christmas miracle for Zevyn.

Thoughts and prayers for Jessica's family on this Christmas Day. I know that they are missing their loved one and wishing that Jessica was there to celebrate the holidays with them. I hope that the new year will bring answers and closure for the family of Jessica Heeringa.

Hugs to Jessica's little boy Zevyn. I'm soooooo sorry your mother is not there with you this Christmas day.

Where is Jessica?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members