MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the media outlet hired the PI, I think they tried to make the public believe that there was information about Jessica's disappearance that had not been provided to the by LE. After re-reading the article that imamaze posted above, it's as obvious to me now as it was when the PI was hired that already-known details of the case are being referenced and that the PI was attempting to put a "new" spin on the facts. There might very well be details about the case that LE has not released to the public, but no one knows what they are, and that likely includes the PI.:moo:

True, unless she found out things during her own investigation, which is possible, I guess.

The deal with them not putting up crime scene tape is not really such a big deal, to me. They had officers walking up and down the alley behind the station, I'm sure. Whatever they found and collected, someone coming along days later was not going to mess up the crime scene, so there was no need to put up crime scene tape, when the area had already been cleared.

IMO, a PI coming in days or weeks later is not going to find a whole lot that LE has not already found and followed through. As for people who claim they called in tips that LE never followed up on, I wonder how they know they did or didn't? They have neither the time nor the obligation to go back and contact every tipster to tell them whether a tip was of value or not.

Jessica Heeringa was abducted from her place of employment on April 26. As of today, Jessica has been missing for eight months. Someone knows who took Jessica and what happened to her. Why won't those who know contact LE and put a stop to this madness? :banghead:

Bumping for Jessica. It's surprising the strong sense of loss I feel, considering I never met Jess personally. There is a wound in our community that is never going to heal until Jessica is found and someone is held accountable.

We want answers. And we want justice.

Newsie awards: See what story MLive readers voted most significant in Muskegon area in 2013

MUSKEGON, MI – The gut-wrenching uncertainty in the disappearance of 26-year-old Jessica Heeringa April 26 was voted to be the most significant news story in the Muskegon area by MLive readers.

Voting among 10 top stories of 2013, MLive Muskegon Chronicle readers selected the Heeringa disappearance that caused a statewide stir and reports to go out across the nation. Nearly half of those that voted on the top news story of 2013 selected the young woman’s disappearance from her work at a Norton Shores gasoline station...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/12/newsie_awards_see_what_story_m.html

A lot of businesses are closing across the United States. I hope the gas station is ok as it is a primary source for finding Jessica. Best wishes for the new year all followers of this case.

A lot of businesses are closing across the United States. I hope the gas station is ok as it is a primary source for finding Jessica. Best wishes for the new year all followers of this case.

Okay, I have to ask, how Is the gas station a primary source in finding Jessica?

Exxon Mobil gave 15,000.00 in May to the Jessica Heeringa Reward Fund.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/05/jessica_heeringa_reward_fund_g.html

But that was from Exxon Mobil and the money was already given.
Has the gas station itself done anything for Jessica Heeringa?
Do they have a Missing Jessica Heeringa Billboard?
If the gas station closed, what impact would it have?
What has the gas station done for Jessica?
IMOO.

Okay, I have to ask, how Is the gas station a primary source in finding Jessica?

Exxon Mobil gave 15,000.00 in May to the Jessica Heeringa Reward Fund.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/05/jessica_heeringa_reward_fund_g.html

But that was from Exxon Mobil and the money was already given.
Has the gas station itself done anything for Jessica Heeringa?
Do they have a Missing Jessica Heeringa Billboard?
If the gas station closed, what impact would it have?
What has the gas station done for Jessica?
IMOO.
When a business closes all the people scatter. You never see them again. They might even tear down the building. Someone there now if approached by LE may reveal an important clue.:loveyou:

May this year bring about changes that will enable Jessica to be found.
It is sad that Jessica missed Christmas with her son, family and friends.
It is sad that Jessica missed all these days in between April 26th and now
and the future.
May her family have peace and strength to get through each and every day.
Praying that Jessica is found!
IMOO.

Bumping for Jessica. It's surprising the strong sense of loss I feel, considering I never met Jess personally. There is a wound in our community that is never going to heal until Jessica is found and someone is held accountable.

We want answers. And we want justice.

Agree. I could not think of words to say it better than you did.

:bump:

Bumping for jessica,her son,and all her other family members. I hope she comes home soon.

I still think about you, Jessica. Everytime I put my baby to sleep I think about how lucky I am to be in her life. How precious these moments are with friends and family. I promise you that I don't take this for granted. It saddens and angers me that you're not able to comfort your baby when he needs you. That you're missing moments like these. And I promise you that we're still looking, still trying to find the pieces that don't fit. And one day, when all of it comes to light and it all makes sense..we will make sure that you get justice. One minute, one hour, one day at a time. One mission. #findjessicaheeringa

It's hard to believe it's been 9 months since Jessica disappeared and they are no closer to finding out what happened to her now then they were the night she disappeared. Where is she? What happened to this poor girl? I agree that someone knows something but is afraid to talk. The only thing that will change that, is time. Whatever threats or fears the person who knows something has now will maybe go away with time and then they'll speak up, then they will tell what they know. Until then, Jessica remains in our thoughts and in the hearts of all those who love her.

It's hard to believe it's been 9 months since Jessica disappeared and they are no closer to finding out what happened to her now then they were the night she disappeared. Where is she? What happened to this poor girl? I agree that someone knows something but is afraid to talk. The only thing that will change that, is time. Whatever threats or fears the person who knows something has now will maybe go away with time and then they'll speak up, then they will tell what they know. Until then, Jessica remains in our thoughts and in the hearts of all those who love her.

Well look at Holly Bobo...she was seen yards away by her brother when she was abducted and it has been what, three years now? Or close to it? Without a trace.

Well look at Holly Bobo...she was seen yards away by her brother when she was abducted and it has been what, three years now? Or close to it? Without a trace.

I've seen a bunch of true crime documentaries where someone will come clean 10 or 20 years later. Once the threat is over, and usually when an investigator contacts some of these people years later, they will finally open up and tell what they were too afraid to talk about at the time.

:bump:

Bumping for Jessica

So sad to see her case has apparently gone ice cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member