MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When all the snow is gone and it warms up again I hope the family can arrange for more searches.

I check this thread and google Jessica once a week, hoping to hear that something has happened or she has returned home. I am so upset and worried about this young woman. I feel for her and her family. I cannot believe that LE has no leads and can't find her! :(

Happy (late) 4th birthday, Zevyn. I am so sorry your mommy wasn't here to celebrate with you this year.

How would this have helped Jessica? Under this bill; the Exxon wouldn't have to install working cameras. IMO the time should have been 8 or 9pm

Lawmaker Introduces Protection Bill In Honor of Jessica Heeringa
If passed, the legislation introduced by state representative Collene Lamonte will require gas stations and convenience store owners in the state of Michigan who are open between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m., to either install security cameras or schedule two employees to be on staff.

You know I saw this article and it immediately reminded me of the Jessica Heeringa case, because of the strange sketch.
Now this sketch is odd, and people joked that it looked like a Muppet, but you know what? They caught the guy.
So, even though I have a hard time believing the sketch in the Jessica Heeringa case, if the sketch really does resemble the perpetrator, then maybe eventually he will be caught.I hope.
IMOO.
Here's the article:

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livi...-to-arrest--who-s-laughing-now-190724380.html

You know I saw this article and it immediately reminded me of the Jessica Heeringa case, because of the strange sketch.
Now this sketch is odd, and people joked that it looked like a Muppet, but you know what? They caught the guy.
So, even though I have a hard time believing the sketch in the Jessica Heeringa case, if the sketch really does resemble the perpetrator, then maybe eventually he will be caught.I hope.
IMOO.
Here's the article:

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livi...-to-arrest--who-s-laughing-now-190724380.html

Hi Treelights :seeya: Go Broncos :)

The Muppet...reminds me of the FBI and how they like to name bank robbers:
Name That Bank Robber
Catchy Monikers Help Nab Culprits
http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2007/june/bandits_062507

So, what else can we use as an identifier for Van Man's sketch?

IMOO.
Here's the article:

O/T, Treelights, I just came across this article and it reminded me of your post
http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/bayarea/news/article/Sketch-released-in-hunt-for-man-who-tried-to-lure-5195084.php?cmpid=hpts

Hi Treelights :seeya: Go Broncos :)

The Muppet...reminds me of the FBI and how they like to name bank robbers:
Name That Bank Robber
Catchy Monikers Help Nab Culprits
http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2007/june/bandits_062507

So, what else can we use as an identifier for Van Man's sketch?

Omaha That on the Broncos margarita25!! :)

I like your moniker The Van Man.
I could also think of some other choice adjectives to use for this creep!!
It's been too long now. I was hoping there would be a resolution by now.
Where are you Miss Jessica??

IMOO.

Have been following the body parts found in MI Thursday. The newest article makes me think of Jessica & how different things would have been if Exxon had video. How very sad.

Police release surveillance photos of woman of interest in body parts case released surveillance video and stills taken at the BP station on Fred Moore Highway near Interstate 94. The video stills show an SUV driving away from the pumps and a woman paying at the counter and walking through the parking lot.

Another story I saw this morning that made me think of Jessica

'Muppet Police Sketch' Mocked by Internet Leads to Arrest. Who's Laughing Now? By Elise Solé, Shine Staff | Healthy Living – 20 hours ago
The drawing quickly became the laughingstock of the Internet for its resemblance to a cartoon (chubby cheeks, a too-thin lip line, dopey eyes)...
attachment.php

Attachments

• MuppetPoliceSketchCriminal.jpg
    MuppetPoliceSketchCriminal.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 311
Have been following the body parts found in MI Thursday. The newest article makes me think of Jessica & how different things would have been if Exxon had video. How very sad.

Police release surveillance photos of woman of interest in body parts case released surveillance video and stills taken at the BP station on Fred Moore Highway near Interstate 94. The video stills show an SUV driving away from the pumps and a woman paying at the counter and walking through the parking lot.

Another story I saw this morning that made me think of Jessica

'Muppet Police Sketch' Mocked by Internet Leads to Arrest. Who's Laughing Now? By Elise Solé, Shine Staff | Healthy Living – 20 hours ago
The drawing quickly became the laughingstock of the Internet for its resemblance to a cartoon (chubby cheeks, a too-thin lip line, dopey eyes)...
attachment.php

Right! That's the Muppet Man that I was referring to in my post upthread! Thanks for bringing the sketch and photo forward.

IMOO.
Here's the article:

Right! That's the Muppet Man that I was referring to in my post upthread! Thanks for bringing the sketch and photo forward.

Blond moment! LMAO!
I must have seen it from your post this morning before my coffee sunk in lol
I then went to read about the body bags; did a few other things; came to reply to the post 3 hours later forgetting I read it here! LMAO

Blond moment! LMAO!
I must have seen it from your post this morning before my coffee sunk in lol
I then went to read about the body bags; did a few other things; came to reply to the post 3 hours later forgetting I read it here! LMAO

That's Funny!! LOL!! :)
I am glad you posted it so that the sketch of Mr. Muppet Man is shown. :)

Bumping for Jessica. I can't believe Jessica is still missing and there are no developments. It is terrible how a person can just vanish. Jessica's little boy and family must be going through hell. When I very rarely get google alerts for the case I pray there has been a break but most often it's just people spreading false rumors which is outrageous as Jessica's disappearance is no joke and very serious.

Please God there will be a break in the case soon.

Perhaps we should post the picture and the name the van man on each page of the forum.

Every time I drive past the Exxon station (I will NEVER go there) it makes me so sad that it's just business as usual for Jessica's former coworkers. I feel it's very possible that some of them know where Jessica is.

I tried to post the vfan man picture on this page but could not do it. How do yolu do it?

I think about Jessica often and am saddened when I realize I'm the only one on the thread at the moment. So sad, another cold case, another family missing their loved one still.

Where are you Jessica?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member