MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is states away, however does anyone think Zachary Adams looks like the POI in this case?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

So sad that Jessica's son is no longer in contact with his maternal grandparents. I wonder what's behind the estrangement.

I have found a lot of answers to questions like this as well as other interesting information through FB. I know that JH boyfriends page is not private and has a good amount of information about the alienation of her family and their son.

I am not sure if I am allowed to post this or not, so I apologize in advance. I have not been on this site in a while but after hearing about Holly Bobo I wanted to see how Jessicas thread was and if the WS out there had any new thoughts or information. I think about her and her family often. I feel like she is being forgotten in this town. There are a lot less posters. I just hope for answers for the family. It has been too long.

Was on Topix, and decided to see if anything new was on Jessica's thread. A poster asks if Michelle Lokker, and Jessica's cases could be connected.

Just read thru the media thread...this case is new to me though I vaguely remember hearing something about it somewhere...is there a Disappeared ep for Jessica? I can't remember where I heard about her...

Assuming the van or suspect in the sketch were never found?

This is a really terrifying and heartbreaking story.

Bumping for Jessica I hope there is news about your case and you are found one day. I can't believe you are still missing.

Just read thru the media thread...this case is new to me though I vaguely remember hearing something about it somewhere...is there a Disappeared ep for Jessica? I can't remember where I heard about her...

Assuming the van or suspect in the sketch were never found?

This is a really terrifying and heartbreaking story.

No tv shows that I am aware of..."Disappeared" has been off the air for a while, they did not do it. No van ever found to match description, no POI's ever named. Strange case indeed.

At first this case honestly seemed so solvable. After everything I have come to the conclusion that this was an inside job. People are covering for people IMO. I feel for her son. :( I hope this figure all this out.

My people on the ground in the Michigan area say 95 % of the snow is gone . Someone or some group could start searching parks for Jessica. I do not know anyone that would feel safe doing this.

My people on the ground in the Michigan area say 95 % of the snow is gone . Someone or some group could start searching parks for Jessica. I do not know anyone that would feel safe doing this.

Why wouldn't anyone feel safe doing this? The weather, or the area?

I am not sure you are familiar with Michigan winters. Especially this one. We have lost a lot of snow, but 5% of 120 inches is still half a foot of snow. We are just starting to see grass peeking out in some spots, but there are mounds of snow everywhere. The woods will be snow-covered for quite a while, as the sun does not get in to melt the snow as fast. We are still wearing boots. And winter coats. More things are snow-covered than not, and we are expecting more this week.

I am not sure you are familiar with Michigan winters. Especially this one. We have lost a lot of snow, but 5% of 120 inches is still half a foot of snow. We are just starting to see grass peeking out in some spots, but there are mounds of snow everywhere. The woods will be snow-covered for quite a while, as the sun does not get in to melt the snow as fast. We are still wearing boots. And winter coats. More things are snow-covered than not, and we are expecting more this week.
I have to rely on reports of four people in the area none of which would search on their own(they do not know each other) ALL ARE REPORTING thaw because temperatures have risen so its more likely to rain than snow or it will quickly melt. A possible group to visit the parks would be boy scouts.:fence:

It has been a while since anyone talked about the van that is believed to have been the offender. Do we know if the license plate was from MI? Isn't a MI play fairly easy to identify even if you weren't specifically looking at it?

This could help narrow down the list of vehicles. I keep thinking there are only so many vans of that make, model, and color. So if it was his van there should be a way to generate a list and he would be on it. Process of elimination could narrow it down to a reasonable list to investigate further.

It has been a while since anyone talked about the van that is believed to have been the offender. Do we know if the license plate was from MI? Isn't a MI play fairly easy to identify even if you weren't specifically looking at it?

This could help narrow down the list of vehicles. I keep thinking there are only so many vans of that make, model, and color. So if it was his van there should be a way to generate a list and he would be on it. Process of elimination could narrow it down to a reasonable list to investigate further.

Our plates used to be super identifiable back when they were solid blue. They've been pretty generic for years now, though (the newer sunrise/set with the bridge is pretty cool though).

They were running the van angle for a while. Can't remember the number investigated. Seems like there was a daunting number in existence though. I think the van angle dropped off a bit when the accuracy of the witness was called into question.

I'm farther east than Norton Shores, and we probably didn't get as much snow as Michigan's west coast. Still, there are huge piles of snow along roadsides and in parking lots. Most shrubbery hasn't been visible for months!

We've experienced a few sunny days with 45+ temperatures that have resulted in some melting, but overnight temps dip into the teens, so the snow hardens again. Temps aren't expected to rise above the upper 40s for at least another week, so the crusty snow will likely be around for a while. When it does melt, there will probably be flooding in low-lying areas and plenty of mud.

The calendar claims that spring has officially arrived, so I hope that Mother Nature got the memo :D

Oh heavens ! Not even close! I would say we are still 95% snow covered here. Maybe your friends are further south? Or east? The lakeshore area is still very snow covered.
And per your later post... if I was the mom of a boy scout I would certainly not want them out looking for bodies... FWIW...

The temperature is expected to be 45 degrees today in Michigan. Much of our snow is melted but there is still an ice covered layer on the ground. There were many serious rollover car accidents this morning in our area of MI due to the ice on the roads. Its sunny and getting warmer now so some of the ice should melt a lot today (until nighttime). As for MI license plates, we have a large variety of plates styles and colors so it would be hard to know right off if a plate was from MI or not.

As i recall there was not a license plate on the front of the van only a dealer plate of some kind. The vidiodid not give a clear view of the rear plate. In my opinion boy scouts are old enough to search parks. After all they can go in the army(and shoot people) at 18.:fence:(I did not include girl scouts }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmayole