MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"As i recall there was not a license plate on the front of the van..."

Passenger vehicles in Michigan are only required to have rear license plates. Both front and rear licenses plates are mandatory on commercial vehicles.

As i recall there was not a license plate on the front of the van only a dealer plate of some kind. The vidiodid not give a clear view of the rear plate. In my opinion boy scouts are old enough to search parks. After all they can go in the army(and shoot people) at 18.:fence:(I did not include girl scouts }

My son is a scout and he is 9 years old. Really, it's not the responsibility of little boys to search for bodies! If the scouts ever offer a patch for that one, my son is out!

My son is a scout and he is 9 years old. Really, it's not the responsibility of little boys to search for bodies! If the scouts ever offer a patch for that one, my son is out!

If your son is 9, then he is a cub scout...OP referenced boy scouts, which are older (but perhaps still too young to be searching for bodies).

I still would not want a 10 year old out searching for human remains! Certainly NOT the responsibility of children or teenagers. I would be horrified if my son would have been asked to do something like this.

I still would not want a 10 year old out searching for human remains! Certainly NOT the responsibility of children or teenagers. I would be horrified if my son would have been asked to do something like this.

The notion that youngsters would be sent out to search for human remains and/or evidence in a possible criminal case is preposterous. These types of searches should be done only by law enforcement organizations or trained adult search teams.

A search is going on today for Dr Patrick. It is being done by members of the community not LE, Let us hope there effort is successful.

A search is going on today for Dr Patrick. It is being done by members of the community not LE, Let us hope there effort is successful.

Can you link me to that info please and thank you? If true, I'm so glad it's finally happening.

Never mind, GB, I found something :)

Mods, if this link isn't allowed, please remove

http://www.examiner.com/article/sat...for-missing-michigan-doctor-volunteers-needed

An Indiana missing persons' group is seeking volunteers for a search Saturday, March 22, 2014, for a missing psychiatry resident who disappeared three months ago. .

<snip>

On Saturday, the search team -- led by Moms on a Mission founder Christine Salzer -- will comb that area, focusing from mile marker 23 up to neighboring Burns Harbor, IN.

A lot more at link

Wow, I just realized this is Jessica's thread! So sorry! :blushing:

It's all goldenbear's fault. :D

Can you link me to that info please and thank you? If true, I'm so glad it's finally happening.

Never mind, GB, I found something :)

Mods, if this link isn't allowed, please remove

http://www.examiner.com/article/sat...for-missing-michigan-doctor-volunteers-needed

A lot more at link
that is the correct link. I could not copy it for some reason. If citizens wait for someone else to do it for them it may never be done, I was a boy scout at 15-17 high school. We were sent into the forest with a raw chicken and told to survive until the next day. I still have the war surplus tent from that trip.:fence:

A chapter of MOMS ON A MISSION needs to be started in the west Michigan area. I am not against adult groups out searching for Jessioca

This April will be a year that Jessica has been missing right?
I don't understand if it were my loved one I would be searching alone or with a group. Unless LE gave me a good reason not to.

I think this was a grudge against Jessica. I think more then one person was involved. Of course that's just what I've personally taken away from reading.

This April will be a year that Jessica has been missing right?
I don't understand if it were my loved one I would be searching alone or with a group. Unless LE gave me a good reason not to.

I think this was a grudge against Jessica. I think more then one person was involved. Of course that's just what I've personally taken away from reading.

Yes, Jessica disappeared on Friday night, April 26, 2013. This Wednesday, March 26, it will be eleven months since she went missing.

I tend to agree with your theory that Jessica was taken against her will by someone that she knew. I don't know that I would necessarily call it a "grudge", but I think for reasons unknown to us that someone "wanted to teach Jessica a lesson". I also agree that more than one person was likely involved in the plan to abduct Jessica. :moo:

Yes, Jessica disappeared on Friday night, April 26, 2013. This Wednesday, March 26, it will be eleven months since she went missing.

I tend to agree with your theory that Jessica was taken against her will by someone that she knew. I don't know that I would necessarily call it a "grudge", but I think for reasons unknown to us that someone "wanted to teach Jessica a lesson". I also agree that more than one person was likely involved in the plan to abduct Jessica. :moo:

Yeah maybe grudge isn't the best word to use but Im not really sure what other word to use to describe how I feel about the reasons she was taken.

At first I felt strong that this was a sexually motivate abduction. But after reading and learning and snooping around on my own I've decided this was an act of a few people who didn't like her. And she new her attacker/attackers.

I think maybe the van was involved. But I think the sketch was totally bogus. I feel that there was a look out and that look out was who came up with the bogus sketch.

Its actually been a while since I've read up on this case so Im kinda in the dark if there have been new developments and hope my memories serves me right. But I really would like to know more about her boyfriend/son's father. I don't think he was involved but I wonder if he had another girl he was messing around with who grew jealous and knew some not so nice people.

I think Ill always feel there is more then one person in that town who know the truth.

Just sad. Yet another senseless crime that not only ruined other peoples lifes but took a mom away from a little boy who needed and loved her so much Im sure. Its all bad but I think that the taking a mom away from that little innocent boy is what trips my trigger and personally hurts me about this case. I want to see someone charged for this so bad.

And I really really feel bad saying this but at this point I have little hopes she is alive at this point. :(

Yeah maybe grudge isn't the best word to use but Im not really sure what other word to use to describe how I feel about the reasons she was taken.

At first I felt strong that this was a sexually motivate abduction. But after reading and learning and snooping around on my own I've decided this was an act of a few people who didn't like her. And she new her attacker/attackers.

I think maybe the van was involved. But I think the sketch was totally bogus. I feel that there was a look out and that look out was who came up with the bogus sketch.

Its actually been a while since I've read up on this case so Im kinda in the dark if there have been new developments and hope my memories serves me right. But I really would like to know more about her boyfriend/son's father. I don't think he was involved but I wonder if he had another girl he was messing around with who grew jealous and knew some not so nice people.

I think Ill always feel there is more then one person in that town who know the truth.

Just sad. Yet another senseless crime that not only ruined other peoples lifes but took a mom away from a little boy who needed and loved her so much Im sure. Its all bad but I think that the taking a mom away from that little innocent boy is what trips my trigger and personally hurts me about this case. I want to see someone charged for this so bad.

And I really really feel bad saying this but at this point I have little hopes she is alive at this point. :(

In My Opinion, I don't feel there was another person in Jessica's boyfriends life.

In My Opinion, I don't feel there was another person in Jessica's boyfriends life.

See and that's how I feel also for the most part. I just want to explore all the possible reasons a woman would help have Jessica abducted. Was it ever found out if maybe Jessica had another man in her life? Not even as cheating but maybe an ex she dated if her and her bf broke up for a month or two? Idk Im out of ideas for the most part.

See and that's how I feel also for the most part. I just want to explore all the possible reasons a woman would help have Jessica abducted. Was it ever found out if maybe Jessica had another man in her life? Not even as cheating but maybe an ex she dated if her and her bf broke up for a month or two? Idk Im out of ideas for the most part.

There is much gossip and conjecture about this, gia, but we are not allowed to discuss it because there has been no MSM mention of it.

FWIW, my gut says Dakota wasn't behind this.

There is much gossip and conjecture about this, gia, but we are not allowed to discuss it because there has been no MSM mention of it.

FWIW, my gut says Dakota wasn't behind this.

my gut says that also. My gut tells me other things we can't talk about on here.

Thanks for the articles nursebeeme!! :)

In the first link:
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2014/03/jessica_heeringa_top_5_myths_a.html

" “The witness who observed the silver mini-van and its driver did not see Jessica at any time. The witness was not aware of Jessica’s abduction until officers began their initial investigation, therefore, had no reason to believe the van was involved in a crime or to take additional actions, like call 911," Shaw said. "

What is odd to me, is if the witness had no reason to believe the van was involved in a crime or to take additional actions like call 911, then Why did the witness drive by, then turn around and Watch what was happening? They were thinking Something was Happening, in my opinion!
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member