MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon everyone. Another week has passed. I see progress in finding Jessica even if it is very slow. If you have some information and you are afraid it might not be considered you can send it to Jessica's family directly. They will see it is carefully looked at.(I wonder if it goes to the PI). To send info. to the family use the following link.
Tip4Jessica@gmail.com Happy holidays Websleuths.

You mentioned in your post that you see progress in finding Jessica even if it is very slow. What progress has been made?
I haven't read any media report that LE is any closer in finding Jessica.
Can you provide a link for the progress made?
Thanks.

IMOO.

You mentioned in your post that you see progress in finding Jessica even if it is very slow. What progress has been made?
I haven't read any media report that LE is any closer in finding Jessica.
Can you provide a link for the progress made?
Thanks.

IMOO.
Treelights I am about to leave to go skating so will have to respond to you after about 1130pm pst. I skate frequently and this is the reason I frequently post very late. The opinion progress has been made is subjective. You might feel it's progress in the reverse direction. As with most of my information it does not have good links. I will try to discuss a possible sighting of Jessica.:loveyou:

I check this thread daily to see if there's been any updates. I truly hope they find her or some evidence soon. That precious little boy needs his mommy back. I can't imagine how her fiance and son (and the rest of her family) are feeling. All of my thoughts, wishes, and prayers go out to them. Jessica went missing on my 23rd birthday, so I think about her daily.

Where are you, Jessica? :( :rose:

I follow along on Jessica when I check in and always hope to see found safe, found alive. I too think about her almost daily. I have a hole in my heart for her, it is just mind numbing how this case went so cold, so fast. No family should ever have to experience the pain of their loved one just vanishing, or being abducted never to be found. It is so wrong.

Life just goes on... but where is Jessica? How can a mother rest not knowing where her child is? How can she prepare a Turkey, not knowing? How can she even breathe?

I hope and pray that if anyone has information they bring it forward and it is revealed. I am praying very hard-Jessica's family deserves to know what happened to their child, mother, beautiful friend.

JMO

I have just received an email back from Jessica's family that says they will look into the information I provided them. Happy holiday season websleuths.

I check this thread daily to see if there's been any updates. I truly hope they find her or some evidence soon. That precious little boy needs his mommy back. I can't imagine how her fiance and son (and the rest of her family) are feeling. All of my thoughts, wishes, and prayers go out to them. Jessica went missing on my 23rd birthday, so I think about her daily.

Where are you, Jessica? :( :rose:

And it was the day before my 27th birthday and when I was her age (25) I also had a 3 yr old son. So, silly as it may be I kind of identiry with her.

I really hope she's found soon..

I drive past Exxon on Monday and Wednesday evenings. I'll take a look at this new sign. Honestly, I can't imagine it would have anything related to Jessica on it.
I don't know how that place stays open. It must be very busy during shift change, because any time I drive past they are lucky if there are 2 cars in the parking lot.

I expect that is the bulk of their clientele... it is really the wrong direction from most of the reason people are on Sternberg... unless you are going to the strip mall or G and L... nothing else out there...

All the reports of remains found by hunters recently have been men. The firearm season will end at the end of November. The public will have to continue hunting for Jessica when the season stops. What about the idea of the PI putting a mole to work where she was last seen. Happy holiday season websleuths.

It does go back to bow season for a while after firearm season ends...

The family canceled at the last minute. The half hour online broadcast was about the conviction in the MacNeill case.

Here's the link if you want to hear what Jon Lieberman says about JH: http://www.spreecast.com/events/victims-voice-with-jon-leiberman--5

Does anybody have any information about this? I can't find anything.
I suppose the Family didn't really have useful information. I still think it would be nice to hear their side of the story though. If I were in their shoes I would want the whole world to listen to my story.
Imagine if Jessica's case had all the attention that Madeleine McCann's does. Or Morgan Ingram's even.

In Jessica's case there really seems to be an actual abductor and yet the case has gone completely cold.

I still find it interesting that somebody altered the suspect sketch to make it look like the gas station owner. Not sure he has got anything to do with it at all, but I still think it might be somebody trying to get back at him for something. If it was really Jessica the abductor wanted, maybe it was easier to snatch her some other place where nobody would be looking. It also makes sense if Jessica was filling in for another employee that the abductor chose this day to do it rather than this particular person, because he was going to punish the gas station owner.

I am not saying the owner has done anything wrong, but a lot of ppl thought he was acting disrespectful and inappropriate after she went missing, so maybe he had other things on his mind? Maybe he was being black mailed prior to the abduction?
Who knows, I guess anything is possible. But I just feel that the connection to the gas station is really interesting.

In this new article:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jon-leiberman/adults-dont-vanish_b_4239883.html
I find it interesting that the writer wrote:
"It was April 26, 2013, when she was last seen around 11:15 p.m. at the gas station where she worked in Norton Shores, Michigan. She was leaving work for the night and heading home to kiss her son."

It is a small detail, but that detail of "she was last seen around 11:15pm", could be a big detail , since in this article:
http://www.woodtv.com/news/local/muskegon-county/jessica-heeringa-abduction-911-call
"911 caller Craig Harpster told 24 Hour News 8 Monday night he frequents the gas station three or four times a week after work."

"He said he arrived at the gas station at 11:07 p.m. Friday."
Snipped....
"That is when he called 911 at 11:15 p.m".

I understand that the writer of the first article in my post used the word Around to describe the time, but I think a more accurate detail would be she was seen around 11pm. Now if somebody else saw her around 11:15pm, maybe that could be the new information that the article mentions, perhaps?
Also, the new article states that Jessica was leaving work for the night and heading home to kiss her son. Does that mean she left work early and was kidnapped, or planned to leave work early and then she was kidnapped?
Her shift ended at 11:30pm, so it is odd to me for the writer to state that she was leaving work for the night and heading home to kiss her son,(when it wasn't even 11:30pm) if she did not intend to leave work early?, otherwise why not just state that her shift would end at 11:30pm? So, that confuses me.
Could Jessica have had "help" closing up? If so, they weren't around when CH arrived at 11:07PM.
Things just don't add up, in my opinion......Maybe it's just how the writer writes???
I know the writer did not use the past tense of the word leave.....so I am confused...
IMOO.

Horribly written article. Obvious he's not following the case; didn't even look at the timeline. There is a small window of time that someone grabbed her; 911 caller CH said he arrived at the gas station at 11:07 p.m. Friday. He tried to pump some gas, but that had to be authorized by a clerk. He looked around the station for the attendant -- Heeringa -- who he had often seen cleaning around the time he was there. After seeing a purse, coat and cigarettes, he had a "gut feeling something bad happened." That is when he called 911 at 11:15 p.m.

911 caller: Empty Exxon 'suspicious'

Horribly written article. Obvious he's not following the case; didn't even look at the timeline. There is a small window of time that someone grabbed her; 911 caller CH said he arrived at the gas station at 11:07 p.m. Friday. He tried to pump some gas, but that had to be authorized by a clerk. He looked around the station for the attendant -- Heeringa -- who he had often seen cleaning around the time he was there. After seeing a purse, coat and cigarettes, he had a "gut feeling something bad happened." That is when he called 911 at 11:15 p.m.

911 caller: Empty Exxon 'suspicious'

I agree. I wonder if the family backed out because they were not comfortable with the person who was doing the interview (if the same person who wrote the article, I would understand that!) Maybe someone ( a lawyer? ) told them not to follow thru on it. Has anyone seen any of their other episodes? Are they tastefully done, or sensationalized? Was the person who was supposed to do the interview trying to get the family to respond in a way they were not comfortable? ( leading them into saying things they did not feel right saying?)
Im sure if there was 'new information' it would not come out on a show like that- im sure it would be released locally thru MSM first...

I agree. I wonder if the family backed out because they were not comfortable with the person who was doing the interview (if the same person who wrote the article, I would understand that!) Maybe someone ( a lawyer? ) told them not to follow thru on it. Has anyone seen any of their other episodes? Are they tastefully done, or sensationalized? Was the person who was supposed to do the interview trying to get the family to respond in a way they were not comfortable? ( leading them into saying things they did not feel right saying?)
Im sure if there was 'new information' it would not come out on a show like that- im sure it would be released locally thru MSM first...

The interviews are conducted by Jon Leiberman of "Wild About Trial". The site is popular on Websleuths as multiple trials are live streamed daily. Many WS members have high regard and utmost respect for Mr. Leiberman and "Wild About Trial".

I became familiar with WAT during the Jodi Arias trial. Beth Karas, formerly of Court TV and HLN, has joined the WAT staff and also appears in interviews with Jon. I've watched some of JL's interviews and find them to be intelligent, informative, and professional. Beth Karas is a class act and has made a significant contribution to WAT in her brief tenure. I don't think that Jon Leiberman would conduct an interview with the family of a missing person that was in any way inappropriate. :moo:

I provided the link to what was to have been the interview with members of Jessica Heeringa's family. At the beginning of the interview, Jon mentions the family and indicates that they canceled at the last minute. I watched the entire interview (30 minutes) just in case he said something about rescheduling the Heeringa family at another time (he didn't). The program was about the MacNeill conviction and was actually quite interesting as I've not followed the case and knew little about it.

http://www.jonleiberman.com/

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/

Respectfully snipped...

Was the person who was supposed to do the interview trying to get the family to respond in a way they were not comfortable? ( leading them into saying things they did not feel right saying?)

They're pretty vocal on the FB page & group; I don't think anyone can lead them to say anything they don't want to or haven't yet. IMO

I agree; new info would not come out in a show like that. If there is new info that the family knows; it's possible they were advised not to go on the show until LE has more info to follow up on?

The interviews are conducted by Jon Leiberman of "Wild About Trial". The site is popular on Websleuths as multiple trials are live streamed daily. Many WS members have high regard and utmost respect for Mr. Leiberman and "Wild About Trial".

I became familiar with WAT during the Jodi Arias trial. Beth Karas, formerly of Court TV and HLN, has joined the WAT staff and also appears in interviews with Jon. I've watched some of JL's interviews and find them to be intelligent, informative, and professional. Beth Karas is a class act and has made a significant contribution to WAT in her brief tenure. I don't think that Jon Leiberman would conduct an interview with the family of a missing person that was in any way inappropriate. :moo:

I provided the link to what was to have been the interview with members of Jessica Heeringa's family. At the beginning of the interview, Jon mentions the family and indicates that they canceled at the last minute. I watched the entire interview (30 minutes) just in case he said something about rescheduling the Heeringa family at another time (he didn't). The program was about the MacNeill conviction and was actually quite interesting as I've not followed the case and knew little about it.

http://www.jonleiberman.com/

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/

Thank you

Reporting on the new sign at Exxon. It is not a big, fancy digital sign that you can put graphics on or scroll messages. The only thing digital about it is the prices of the gas.

One car in the parking lot when I drove by at a little after 7 tonight. Assuming that would be the employee on duty.

Reporting on the new sign at Exxon. It is not a big, fancy digital sign that you can put graphics on or scroll messages. The only thing digital about it is the prices of the gas.

One car in the parking lot when I drove by at a little after 7 tonight. Assuming that would be the employee on duty.
That answers the question how the owner could afford it. It is a low cost digital sign. I am afraid the possibility exists the abductor could have taken her to Ohio or Indiana in many ways, by van,car,truck, motorcycle,etc. In time they are only a few hours away.:back::back::back::back::back:

Thanks Flutterby80 for reporting on the new sign at Exxon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535