MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest news article from WXYZ says his van is the same make and model and color as seen at gas station. I wonder what SF the gas station manager thinks of Willis? Hopefully they are questioning her.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

A neighbor of Willis' grandfather was the one who called a tip in about Jessica. She said that after the grandfather's death in 2011, Willis began hanging out at the grandfather's home, parking in the driveway for long intervals. He sometimes would leave then come back hours later. The home was in a property dispute with relatives after the grandfather died.

In this article it has an SUV and a mini van both in the parking lot behind crime tape.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/mu...tempted-abduction-suspects-relative/201401208

Has it been revealed how this guy came up as the suspect in the attempted abduction from April? I'm guessing the van was a big part of it, but they would need more than that.

Has it been revealed how this guy came up as the suspect in the attempted abduction from April? I'm guessing the van was a big part of it, but they would need more than that.

Yes, but it wasn't attempted. He had a gun, the teen was abducted but she got away. They have time to find more evidence as he can sit in jail for the abduction.

Yes, but it wasn't attempted. He had a gun, the teen was abducted but she got away. They have time to find more evidence as he can sit in jail for the abduction.

I only said attempted because she got away. You're right it was a successful abduction for a short period of time. That doesn't answer my question though. Besides him having a silver van, has LE revealed what else ties him to the abduction in April? I only read a quote about "old fashioned police work" leading them to Willis, but they did not elaborate.

Omg this is scary. Just saw this on twitter: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/...)&hootPostID=a7d940d32a327d1301c6bc3ea1f14cb6

just part of the article: MUSKEGON, MI -- Jeffrey Thomas Willis's silver van had a secret compartment containing syringes filled with an unknown liquid, and he had handcuffs and rope in the van as well, Muskegon County's prosecutor said Wednesday.

"This was a vehicle designed not just to kidnap but to take sexual advantage of women," Prosecutor D.J. Hilson said at Willis's arraignment.

Omg this is scary. Just saw this on twitter: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/...)&hootPostID=a7d940d32a327d1301c6bc3ea1f14cb6

just part of the article: MUSKEGON, MI -- Jeffrey Thomas Willis's silver van had a secret compartment containing syringes filled with an unknown liquid, and he had handcuffs and rope in the van as well, Muskegon County's prosecutor said Wednesday.

"This was a vehicle designed not just to kidnap but to take sexual advantage of women," Prosecutor D.J. Hilson said at Willis's arraignment.

He is a bad dude, say "bye bye". 1 million dollars bail.

Anybody aware of any other missing women in the area? Seems like this guy could have abducted more women than just the two we're focused on now.

Anybody aware of any other missing women in the area? Seems like this guy could have abducted more women than just the two we're focused on now.

They are investigating him in connection with another case as well as Jessica's and the 16 year old; from the article linked in post 369:

"Law-enforcement officials have said Willis is also under investigation for any possible connection with the April 2013 disappearance of Jessica Heeringa from the gas station where she worked on East Sternberg Road in Norton Shores and the mysterious June 2014 shooting death of Rebecca Bletsch while she was jogging near her home on Automobile Road in Dalton Township."

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/...)&hootPostID=a7d940d32a327d1301c6bc3ea1f14cb6

http://fox17online.com/2016/05/18/s...-abduction-had-handcuffs-and-syringes-in-van/

And check out his pics in court....he looks so very similar to the sketch drawn of Jessica Herringa's abductor. The Sheriff indicated they are trying to link him to Jessica's disappearance and to another case last year, where a female jogger was shot on the side of the road. (see video)

I really don't think this is his first time......secret compartment, tricky locks in the van, rope, handcuffs, and syringes filled with a liquid, according to the report it is possibly filled with a sedative.

And how convenient, an abandoned house>

What a monster I hope they figure out all the women he has harmed. Thank goodness he is off the streets. Chelsea Bruck came to my mind also as some of you have mentioned. I'm sure they will check this guys financial records credit cards etc and see if they can find out if he has been to the gas station Jessica worked at before she went missing or any places local to it. He may have paid cash but it's worth a shot.

Thanks to all of you for your updates it is fast moving situation and every single one of your posts is greatly appreciated.

I watched the video of Willis in court. I think he's the guy in JH case. I put money on it. It's the eyes, narrow

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

"I want to address the situation currently taking place in Muskegon County with Jeffrey Willis. He was arraigned today, and said to be a extreme danger to the public. The police found syringes (with liquid/narcotic or sedative) & handcuffs in his mini van. He is being held on 1 million dollar bond. A forensics team spent the majority of today, taking samples from a vacant home that Jeffrey Willis was frequently at. The home belonged to a family member.

NSPD has said they have no direct link to Jessicas case. LT. Kasher is following this investigation of the attempted abduction. If there is any link to Jessica Heeringa, LT. Kasher will find it.

There are many rumors being spread, about Jessica being found. They are just that, RUMORS. If Jessica is found, we will definitely keep you posted.

Until the person that took Jessica & murdered Rebecka Blatsch is found we are all in danger. Please talk to your family about their safety. It's important for our young kids to know what's happening in our community.

Although we don't know the young teen girl, in the Attempted abduction..... we are quite proud of her bravery & strength! What she endured was tragic & scary. The outcome is amazing that she was able to get away! Because of her Bravery, this man is now behind bars! Because of her strength she stopped other young girls falling victim to this monster! If you know this young lady, please support her & thank her for her bravery!

ONE MISSION • FIND JESSICA HEERINGA"

https://www.facebook.com/FindJessicaHeeringa/

I hope it is ok to post this there are rumours going around Jessica has been found but as the post above states that is not the case.

Interesting. This is the first I have read of SF and her opinion of Willis. I have been wondering also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore