MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Police are now sure a suspected kidnapper from another case could also be involved in Jessica’s disappearance.

7 Action News has learned investigators now believe Jeffrey Willis is connected to the shocking disappearance of Heeringa from a Norton Shores gas station where she worked 3 years ago."

http://www.wxyz.com/news/new-detail...e-connected-to-jessica-heeringa-disappearance
Wow! That's big. The article says they know he is involved!?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Wow! That's big. The article says they know he is involved!?

That's a "bombshell", all right. Hope the reporting is accurate. This is one of those cases that keeps me awake some nights.

"Police are now sure a suspected kidnapper from another case could also be involved in Jessica’s disappearance.

7 Action News has learned investigators now believe Jeffrey Willis is connected to the shocking disappearance of Heeringa from a Norton Shores gas station where she worked 3 years ago."

http://www.wxyz.com/news/new-detail...e-connected-to-jessica-heeringa-disappearance

BBM. Way to catch up guys. We were thinking he could be involved, too.... a page or two ago... :thinking: ;)

If there's actually a known link and that's not just poor reporting... this is massive and the sort of break I've been hoping for. It's strange to think that after nothing for so long then her Disappeared episode, the break could come from somewhere totally different.

You know, he tried to abduct a 16 year-old the other day, and allegedly abducted Jessica Heeringa April 26. I think it's some kind of anniversary. Just a gut feeling.
I wonder what he does for a living.

I think the WXYZ article is poorly written, police have been very careful so far not to go any farther than saying they're looking into possible connections between him and various other unsolved cases in the area; but honestly this whole thing has my head spinning. On the one hand, it could be just a sad terrible coincidence, but at the same time... how many guys in Muskegon are kidnapping young women in silver vans? I had the thought that maybe with all the press Jessica's case got he might have gotten rid of the van, but... the van we were all looking for was a Chrysler Town and Country, maybe he thought that since people were wrong about the make and model that they weren't on to him. I'm just not sure, honestly, but I have a very strong feeling this isn't his first time. I know it's not likely, but I can't help but hope that he's just had her locked up somewhere and she'll be able to go home to her little boy.

You know, he tried to abduct a 16 year-old the other day, and allegedly abducted Jessica Heeringa April 26. I think it's some kind of anniversary. Just a gut feeling.

It fits the FBI profile these monsters tend to strike again around the anniversaries of their last attack. Thank God the young woman he abducted got away I hope she is getting the mental health support she needs. What's worrying me is that he becomes the top suspect for Jessica's disappearance and they don't have enough evidence to charge him. Very sadly I think Jessica is deceased I just hope they manage to find her remains. I would be extremely happy if I'm wrong and she is still alive.

I think the WXYZ article is poorly written, police have been very careful so far not to go any farther than saying they're looking into possible connections between him and various other unsolved cases in the area; but honestly this whole thing has my head spinning. On the one hand, it could be just a sad terrible coincidence, but at the same time... how many guys in Muskegon are kidnapping young women in silver vans? I had the thought that maybe with all the press Jessica's case got he might have gotten rid of the van, but... the van we were all looking for was a Chrysler Town and Country, maybe he thought that since people were wrong about the make and model that they weren't on to him. I'm just not sure, honestly, but I have a very strong feeling this isn't his first time. I know it's not likely, but I can't help but hope that he's just had her locked up somewhere and she'll be able to go home to her little boy.

Yes you are correct to be cautious only the police can say it is a fact or not I hope the police make some kind of statement soon about Jessica's case.I just posted the link as the article had been updated with the new information which hopefully they got from a reliable police source.

Cautiously optimistic that this might be a break in Jessica Heeringa disappearance.

Has anyone found any social media sites with photos of Willis where he might have had longer hair a few years ago?

I thought that. Or he watched the Disappeared episode about Jessica and decided to do it again.

Just a couple of discrepancies I've read in the media.
Linking him to Rebekah: It is reported there is no link between this man and her case (on mlive). Also, it was speculated her murder was a random shooting, even suggested possible 'thrill' shooting due to the numerous shootings that summer.
Linking him to Jessica: Again, police have said no link, although they are investigating new tips coming in since his arrest was reported. The show on ID, the manager & her husband said 100% the van was a Chrysler Town & Country, the police had Chrysler confirm the van in the video was a silver Town & Country (2003-2007 model), and in the clear unaltered video on the show, there was no black strip on the van. The manager also said the driver had blonde wavy hair parted down the middle. The sketch has been said to look 'exactly' like numerous suspects that everyone was 'positive' was the person who took Jessica.
While it would be amazing to finally have justice served, and find Jessica, I think people want a resultion so bad, they are grasping a straws here.
Lastly, there is an interview on wood TV today with the teen that was abducted. Her story doesn't quite add up still, and she did not identify this guy until after the media had posted his mugshot everywhere.

Just for the heck of it... Mid-2000s Dodge Caravan on top, Mid-2000s Chrysler Town & Country on bottom

Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 2.31.40 PM.jpg

In an early article on Jessica's abduction:
Police are also looking for a white male between 30 and 40 years old, medium to heavy build with broad shoulders and with light brown or sandy blonde hair.

& initial police description of Willis from the 4/16 case:
Police described the suspect as a white male in his 30s or 40s, slightly overweight with brown hair, a beard and a mustache that was neatly trimmed.

Will just say I have never heard anyone the sketch looked "exactly like numerous suspects that everyone was positive was the person who took Jessica"

I have been following this closely for the past several years and I've never heard that statement. The closest that I have heard in regards to that statement was that the sketch looked "similar" to the gas station owner, but very unspecific.

On another note, he could have had blonde hair three years ago....however, I don't think the manger was real specific on hair color as you are stating. She caught just a glimpse of him in a car and it was dark outside. (11 pm??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmaxwell